papapancakes macro collection plugin

I decided to combine all my macros in a plugin.
https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/277040-papapancakes-macro-collection-gnomesequencer
it has my macros for:
Classes supported:

Death Knight (Frost, Blood,Unholy)

(NEW) Demon Hunter (vengeance) Havoc next update

Monk (WIP) (Brew, WW)

Hunter ( BM,MM)

Shaman (Enhance,Elemental)

Warrior (Fury,Prot,Arms)

Rogue (Outlaw)

Warlock (DEMO,AFF)

Paladin (wip) (Prot,Ret)

Nice Work.

(In the old days it used to have to start GS- but now you can call it whatever you want.)

[quote quote=53278]Nice Work.
(In the old days it used to have to start GS- but now you can call it whatever you want.)
[/quote]
Thx and Gotta have that vintage look

v1.0 = Release of the addon
v1.1 = Added vengence demon hunter macro ,increased single target for frost death knight,and added proper names for enhance shaman
v1.2 = Added unholy death Knight,Elem shaman,Havoc demon hunter macros
v1.3 = Added Frost/Fire/Arcane macros,Updates Prot pally/Ret macros,and added updated arms/fury/prot Warrior macros

silly question… im having trouble with getting macros deleting when i log or reload. ive put this in as i love your macros but i cant see them on my characters. am i missing something or should they just be there when i open up gse?

[quote quote=55340]silly question… im having trouble with getting macros deleting when i log or reload. ive put this in as i love your macros but i cant see them on my characters. am i missing something or should they just be there when i open up gse?
[/quote]
go to options and plugins and “papa’s macros”

thanks for that. going to see if i pre load yours in will they stay there. i mostly use your macros anyway. they are usually exactly what i want or require very little tweaking to go with my playstyle… you know… run in guns blazing and die early so i can drink booze and listen to raid bitching.