Please be gentle.

Ok stupid question probably and not anywhere near what coders etc are doing here but i wanted to ask if there was a way to add 2 gcd abiltiies because it never works on normal macros.

for example if i wanted to use Rampage and bloodthirst on 1 key , is this possible???

Sorry in advance im really new to wow and macros thanks,

on one key yes, it would be 2 lines
keeping it simple here
/cast Rampage
/cast Bloodthirst

bound to one key pressing once will do rampage a second time will do BT, though sometimes I think the Default wow macro tool it will try and fire both at the same time, so would always fire rampage unless it is on CD and fire BT instead.

another option is to make it a cast sequence.
/castsequence reset=2 Bloodthirst, Rampage

again first press activates the first ability and second press activates the next.
the reset= function reset the macro once its complete as in some setup without it, can just fire once and that’s it other variables can be added depending on when you need it to reset.

i could go way more into depth but im trying to keep it simple

any other issues can pm explaining what exactly you are trying to get working and i could help work it out

Maybe try:

‘/castsequence Rampage, Bloodthirst,’

or:

‘/cast Rampage’,
‘/cast Bloodthirst’,

Hope this helps.

/cast Rampage
/cast Bloodthirst

Tried this and it wont work until i get a rampage proc , so tried otherway and bloodthirst works but then rampage will not work.

Not sure why i figured it would just use either of them when there of the global cool down,.

All i really want is to use Bloodthirst but when rampage procs use that then back to bloodthirst.

Now bloodthirst has a 3.82 sec cd and rampage is instant but takes a bloodthirst crit to proc it.

Not sure if this is possible , i mean cast sequence works but if i press it once then i have to leave that button until the timer resets and allows me to use it again if no rampage procs,

[quote quote=38972]/cast Rampage /cast Bloodthirst
Tried this and it wont work until i get a rampage proc , so tried otherway and bloodthirst works but then rampage will not work.
Not sure why i figured it would just use either of them when there of the global cool down,.
[/quote]

Ok this tells me you are just using the default wow macro tool as it tries to fire both at the same time
and results ingame by seeing what is listed first.

the thing to understand is blizzard has put limits to what we have to work with so we can’t just make intiligent toggle on rotation macros.

try this.
/cast [nomod] Bloodthirst
/cast [mod:alt] Rampage

what this does, is you mash away at the macro and it will only bloodthirst. but if you hold down the alt key while mashing it will switch to Rampage.

I can get the same issue solved by making a shift modifier tho,

Example E for bloodthirst and shift e for rampage, that’s not really what i am looking for,

Oh i looked over a few videos and i found out how to work these macro’s better , Yea had to download the gnome addon and then make a macro and it works like a charm now.

my bad just had to look into it more and learn what to do thanks for the help tho i appreciate it,