Poisons Lazy Macro

Back again with more. Thanks to our visitors, we get improved macros and close to perfect rotations. But this time, thanks to Baine for the contribution on the comments, other people will benefit from a simple macro to apply poisons to their weapons easier and faster. This lazy macro can be modified to any poisons by simply editing the names on it. I didn’t provide different combinations because there could be several of them and depends on what the player will do. Instead of adding a lot of modifiers for each poison, I left it as Baine posted it on the comments. This way it creates less confusion on which key to press to apply the poisons and is better the player just edit to their preference. I will also include this lazy macro in the addOn plugin as r8.

Here is the poisons lazy macro:

#showtooltip
/castsequence Instant Poison,Deadly Poison,Deadly Poison
/castsequence 16,17,18
/click StaticPopup1Button1

Macro Explanation: It will apply Instant Poison on Main Hand Weapon, then Deadly Poison on Off-Hand and Deadly Poison on Range Weapon slot.

You can edit the names of the poisons to the ones you prefer.

For the past month now this macro isnt working. i had been using it since u put it out and now its just not. what is happening is … i click it and it applys all the poisons to my main hand only … i click it once … it puts instant on my MH … click it again … Deadly goes on my MH and i click it again … Wound goes on my MH … just before this started to happen … like maybe a week … it started acting weird … id click it and it seem to not put the right poison on the right weapon … what could be the issue … it seems to be a straight forward macro but seems to just have broke.