PrePatch, Prot pally

Home/Classes/Paladins/Protection/8.0.x/PrePatch, Prot pally

Forums Forums Classes Paladins Protection 8.0.x PrePatch, Prot pally

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

dOtycaWsi4TKY2KWmPsXSbYnHKFrr3Mu9ys2PuTxLDtv7NOFkrYWakJts1aPsvdLkzWOA4avhuIYHfDmaNtsAHsKAPqKfRkTCk9BOEQkltv9Cctus0uPWKLuMoYfPsP7jr0LfUUuSrPu2QuQ2mkP2okjNgsnlq9zuQNbY3ufhxsy0OeJxIWjHOULevxdfNxkzAqOxtLk3LkEaZyDGDOClQ6UqQugR)NXoJeu4jXUp8hgagagcgagAxLbRZgq06a7oWdfYvUErXouPYIBpSc0yVygRdmJ1b2zQsbj5AkS(BsoAkS(BsWSeGa3rYbQJiyv)R)3zQsbj5qavHywhANPkfKiQOj8QqY1uy93KCK8FbZdeSK)lyEGGLCgOcWadwY)fmpqWs(VG5bADe3zQsbjIkAcVkKCnfw)njhj3gIGkjLw2bj5s()H55PkSKZaXuLzDMDMQuqsUMcR)MKJKdW8)f)1l2zQsbj5AkS(Bsosoeq96iUZfwqOsLfpJr7okaVTgVIqJ97CzrJTOPw7qiAHuaksrmJ1b2zkO0sjrPYDJ25YgOsLfpJr7qiA5YgcXmwhyNjLw2bf(qVLKR5XSKwDhTArwZz9)otkTSdcukikTSdsY184OeOfKa2Jvy93KCwhANzJiKCTArwZrYDdgtLxw5iLE2JgnAxznely7oesqzyJ07(2SybPJBS(yhYkSF3ouPVjbHSNclRcpHg7xPhnAdaMEM8PROT
    Talents 2,2,1,1,3,1,3

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Avenging Wrath, Hammer of the Righteous, Seraphim, Consecration, Light of the Protector, Judgment, Avenger’s Shield, Shield of the Righteous

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Præcis
    First Sergeant
    Nødvendig <Renegades Unraveled> of Outland -EU Level 120 Void Elf Priest

Recent Activity

Just did a HC to test it out. Seeems to work great 🙂

Mythica
    Scout

awesome tnx for the update on the tank macro, had my own that i loved but since 8.0 it did not work 🙁 but now with the one you posted i can tank again 😀

Kalaerean
    Grunt

offered to offtank in LFR fallen avatar, 3rd in dps and 4th in heals. Skada might be unreliable but its useful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.