Forums Forums Classes Warlocks Archive (Old Patches) 7.3.x - Destruction Pretty Good Parse 7.3.5

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sergeant
    Superskrull
    Sergeant

For AOE. Just put your cursor on the target and spam click away.

Apollomars
    Sergeant

Tried your ST macro on the raid dummy, it gave me a very good number. But one more question, what talent and macro should I use in the Mythic+? Again, thanks for your post.

FunkyPants
    Sergeant

Tried your ST macro on the raid dummy, it gave me a very good number. But one more question, what talent and macro should I use in the Mythic+? Again, thanks for your post.

Talents = “1,2,-,3,-,2,2”, those are his talents.

Apollomars
    Sergeant

The talent listed is for single target only. It doesnt work well in Mythic+. Because in Mythic+, we need consider both ST and AOE. However, his AOE and ST are totally different. That’s why I’m asking.

FunkyPants
    Sergeant

Talents = “1,1,-,2,-,1,2”,

The talent listed is for single target only. It doesnt work well in Mythic+. Because in Mythic+, we need consider both ST and AOE. However, his AOE and ST are totally different. That’s why I’m asking.

Talents = “1,1,-,2,-,1,2” for aoe.

If anything go read some guides?

Superskrull
    Sergeant

I often go with the AOE build during Fortified and Teeming weeks, and ST for everything else. But most the time i tell the grp that i prefer to AOE, cuz that way i dont have talents that just sit there during most mob fight. But yea its rly on your own playstyle.

Apollomars
    Sergeant

I often go with the AOE build during Fortified and Teeming weeks, and ST for everything else. But most the time i tell the grp that i prefer to AOE, cuz that way i dont have talents that just sit there during most mob fight. But yea its rly on your own playstyle.

Thanks for your reply. That helps a lot.

Apollomars
    Sergeant

Talents = “1,1,-,2,-,1,2”,

Talents = “1,1,-,2,-,1,2” for aoe.
    If anything go read some guides?

I think you dont know how to read or we are playing the different game. Tell me how to change talent when playing Mythic+. Maybe you are GM and can do whatever you want? Next time before you reply, please read and make sure you understand what others are talking about. Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Destruction’ is closed to new topics and replies.