Priority based rotation macro

Forums Forums Classes Monks Archive (Old Patches) 7.3.x - Windwalker Priority based rotation macro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

I have been trying many macros on this forum. None seem to work well for me. Maybe its cause i dont have the correct legendary items. I made these priority based macro and they seem to work well for me. Thought i would share and get some input.

Single Target

AOE

BubbaGump1
    Grunt

It might be helpful if you could at least post some additional information such as:

• dps this macro does
    • gear ilvl
    • legendaries used
    • spam rate for the macro

That is just to name a few. It can be hard to obtain feedback with people testing if they don’t know what they should expect. Looking at most macros people post there is some kinda general information like above provided to help people

imsystem
    Grunt

It might be helpful if you could at least post some additional information such as:

• dps this macro does
    • gear ilvl
    • legendaries used
    • spam rate for the macro

That is just to name a few. It can be hard to obtain feedback with people testing if they don’t know what they should expect. Looking at most macros people post there is some kinda general information like above provided to help people

3 minute on single target dummy with above macro 914k dps with 92% uptime on hitcombo.
    934 ilvl with crafted feet and insignia of the grand army leggos
    Razer synapse settings for macro
    Spam rate
    I have since made changes to macro and will post an update soon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Windwalker’ is closed to new topics and replies.