Forums Forums Classes Shamans Enhancement 8.0.x Priority Enhance – One Button

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

Im giving Enhance some Love, Strong focus on Prioritizing Stormstrikes.
    SMART ability to cast AOE when switching targets. Every time you switch target, It will
    keep your Crash Lightning up. Otherwise it will do your Single Target rotation. I believe
    this is the only real way to keep a True One Button Macro that Does It All. Great Burst, and
    Enhance macro’s Don’t like Clutter.. It’s about time Elemental had some real competition.
    Would love to hear your results. Thanks and Enjoy.
    Talents: 21x1x11
    dSJWcaWsvbVvr2gOmtQkz2G8yc3uQ4xaDBQYHvzNszVIDJy)O6Usv)LQs9BQCpvPAOQkgmkdhqoiOYPjXXu44QszHuvTuvvwmswUsEOIQ6PuwMszDQIAIiLMkjnzPsth6IkQ04qkUSKRtuBuvITQOkBwvOTROIpteZsvsttr5zkvJuvPZrvXObuJxvKtcQAya4AePZdqpNuVwvvFdP6mIAAJyZT9132x46K2wuJPEqfb1X2gpnEAmI15el38QLwXr0rnTrutBeduCAuxVjxerXztcNh1H9C2Q0f(oEljfYzC2Gg60qF2RCgrgckTTyGItJC2WND6(alT9yGItJC2KW5rDypNnOVdBwAZIbkonYztcNh1H9CgmagaSNM0yGItJC2WND60alnyXafNg5Sj8Gkc(mDWr)KW5rDypNjDiDFp28DEuhg)X(wx3qfRvI)HkM)ccdvSFkejJqf7JtJDoXYf1GXEOa8xbvNUIAAJyGItJC2eEqfbFwk4wpN9sToioZxYejvWy)uis2cvShka)SkToQPnIbI3ssHfP8aKZMioGVLx)u3662N2wmWUkApNmbtBpgiqfEiEI)PnlgOSU4SjHZJ6WEodonUoioZaw5rmnPXafNg11BYfruC2eXjCEuh2ZzRsx47cNh1HCgNTbBM0x5mImeuWygwa9ImrGkosSplf3sbbmM6sH8VWT4p2Nv15elxudgtDPq(x4i(dgmwNJiFqWtWAnNIGkos8hJwzIKYrsdGy0wpEYqyAJyWjJa7wXI9TGakwmdOsapTPTbBpg8chjwSFNs30aiyWeaENH_SHAM
    Talents 21x1x11

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.05.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Ghost Wolf

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning, Lava Lash

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Christian Schröder
    Grunt

How fast do u use this?

FireOne
    First Sergeant

@christian Schröder

Normally would be set to 0.25ms or it’s been suggested to sit at around 0.50 while spamming to stop potential disconnects. I think 0.35 is safe while anything lower “may” cause the server to disconnect you

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/need-help-on-setting-speed-of-macro/

Austin Smith
    Sergeant

I know how to fix it myself by recreating it, but why did you make this read only?

FireOne
    First Sergeant

@Austin Smith
    Sorry about the improper export method. Looks like I got it edited correctly now. Thanks!

Austin Smith
    Sergeant

Thanks! I did just recreate yours. I want to do some testing with it but needed to add skills for other specs and racial traits. I do like the addition of the reset on target for AoE. Will see if I like it better than having that on a separate macro.

Dorte Krogh-Ehlers
    Scout

I played around with your Macro, but couldnt get it to work properly for me. So i made my own inspired by yours. I have never made one before.

dStLcaWsGsVLeVgqAMakZwipgPBsGFrOBdQdtzNsSxv7ws7xQlRyyaQ(nIbcqzOavdwPHdIoiiCEsXXeCCasleOyPaIwSqTCQ60uXtfTmO0ZHmrGOPsLMmPY0rDrauxfa5zK01bPncqSvaWMHQA7qf3LOMfavFgi10iLgjuPXrQA0eX3GItceohuLRrKUhGWkbG2gb9xGKF4UVeEcWfCbvIlecafyGqWlyV7txlAQm6j2a2a2q4jUteKpDhe3lb)ErsmyR2lSr9Kgabi00BYepmI9oaD61Q66fygowVaZqs6Lu7LLm9IC0npb5GVbnIFj8ecOSeI)zAiKgeGLor4mEycP(uGr9eay8ihsfD3xc39LWtrQHy0aOqNkD6vHsGJnwUx)GggiyZd6H7T3GEm6XOfW7Tcnk6fSpfPgI7vHsGJnwU3aEQyWt4lQpfPgI7vHsGJnwU3agvHAFr7trQH4EvOe4yJL7viWdax9fPpfPgI7vHsGJnwU3aEQy0l8fHpfPgI7vHsGJnwU3GEm6XO9fmpfPgI7vHsGJnwUxPbPQQpb7ObiNOXqZDp)m5bsabALYoK6tW9oeVdR5jyhnG7he6UVeEkYMh0dp1bwtVkvIeZdlROBmDYVG9POohembALFr9PiKdBmBuG(I2NIqrtVkucCSXY9cbI9wuVPeh85Zpb3pcmQNC3xcpfPgI7vHsGJnwUxPbPQQNFcobXcmQNC3ZNp)mHCOGaKVGvO6tbwfQfbIkpECMk7qQhmNp)daUsage Information
    Test of shaman macro
    Use Stormstrike and Lava Lash on the side

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.05.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Feral Spirit

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning, Lava Lash

FireOne
    First Sergeant

@Dorte Krogh-Ehlers

I played around with your Macro, but couldnt get it to work properly for me. So i made my own inspired by yours. I have never made one before.

The changes you made, you lose the single target rotation by adding in another ‘Crash Lightning’.
    Crash Lightning is for AOE. The macro is designed to do it for you. Remember, when you change
    targets, crash ligtning will cast again.

Also, its not a good idea to put [combat] in front of every cast. Especially your Rockbiter.
    Because that is your Meilstrom builder..

The original version works VERY well in Mythic+. Good Luck and enjoy!

Dorte Krogh-Ehlers
    Scout

Hm thanks for your input. I will look into that then 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.