Forums Forums Classes Warriors Protection 8.0.x Prot Warrior Fun 8.1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sergeant

Tanked with this leveling up in old dungeons, in current dungeons, RAIDS, Warfront. It’s tried and true. No keyboard timings. I use this with a regular keyboard. Just try it.

dydacaGEkHEjLK3sjABqAMusnBe5McXVu0TfKDsXEj7wk7xu)erPHbOFlPbcuzOq0Gfz4svDqkvoMeNdiluGAPukwoOEiIkpf1YG65knrb0uryYcW0P6zGCDPYgPeSvGQ2mIQ2oIIlRYSOuAAkCyv9yKghegTufNwOojq5BcQRbW5fshxG8zPkDxkvTkIqMI4GrAdzjiNmyriM4jDnFfdvkyCbloWJ8FhjxMIy768EQWIrw392nU2aNDwSd(cfDDXC)JcwGYegsCKNcxb)bVX12kczkIqMI4j9xpNafEGILblEs)1ZPsbfOmqIN0F9CAGccfHmdXt6VEobngyeYaq8K(RNtyaOaKbv8K(RNtOqdizclEs)1ZjmeimwgeIN0F9CcfqySmGepP)67fu31OxoHbIhq2MtyG4bKT5egiEaj26ATV1XHIDXieJSUEKNcxfHCXSF9TqxJ6X1My(cQ7AE8tsSvxuBos3VNiKPiEs)1ZjOXaJqgS4j9xpNkGaoaGkxms4lYtHRIqMI4j9xpNkGaoaGkxSvxuKW3UIqMI4P)W9E(1UqrZjlB1EE4q2Bza3hG9YLlxmy0AtS4iFR7jbwZpyYCnpU2uWYLlbaBPROTC
    Talents 3112212

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.03.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Ignore Pain

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Shockwave, Demoralizing Shout, Thunder Clap, Shield Block, Rallying Cry, Victory Rush, Revenge, Devastate, Shield Slam

KeyRelease: Ignore Pain, Victory Rush

thx10050
    First Sergeant

I’m trying this one out currently to test it. A bit confused on your talent choices though; can you explain why you chose those particular ones as they relate to the macro? Thank you. šŸ™‚

Elzo van Vulpen
    Grunt

been testing this for a few hours now and have to say i really like the macro!
    nothing changed so far

Brian
    Sergeant

Iā€™m trying this one out currently to test it. A bit confused on your talent choices though; can you explain why you chose those particular ones as they relate to the macro? Thank you. šŸ™‚

I don’t really have an explanation except it’s all about building rage and keeping aggro on as many mobs as possible. This works in AOE or single target all on one button. leaving the cool downs and taunts to use as needed and staying alive.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.