Forums Forums Paladin Archive Patch 5.0+ Protection (Tank) 5.1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Ok first of all let me say thank you to Luis for this site! Been using the macros from here for a long time and now I have the urge to try and contribute now. I have started rocking my Pally to 90 now (almost 87) taking the tank route and took Luis’s 5.1 Ret macro and changed it around to make it Prot. I dunno if this is fully optimized at all for if your maxed level or not but leveling anyway it keeps solid aggro on the mobs.

Ive been trying to see where Sacred Shield and Hammer of the Righteous fit in best and with this current set up both get refreshed just before they run out. I’ll keep playing around as I go along. Again thank you Louis and MJ and all the other macro contributers on the site.

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Holy Avenger
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Crusader Strike
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Shield of the Righteous
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Holy Wrath
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Consecration
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Avenger’s Shield
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Hammer of Wrath
    /castsequence reset=5 Judgment,Sacred Shield,Hammer of the Righteous,Judgment,Judgment
    /cast [combat] Avenging Wrath
    /use [combat] 13
    /use [combat] 14
    /startattack

Someone get me a Coke!

Robert Brooks
    Scout

The thing i love about these macros, giving yours a try is while leveling you can just add to it as you get more spells. Nothing like afk tv watching spamming buttons through lowbie dungeons.

baboulas7
    Sergeant

this is what i use now

/targetenemy [noharm]
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Execution Sentence
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,sacred shield
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Hammer of Wrath
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Shield of the Righteous
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Avenger’s Shield
    /castsequence reset=9 judgment, hammer of the righteous, holy wrath, consecration, hammer of the righteous

Jeremiah Cramer
    Grunt

#showtooltip

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Holy Wrath

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Avenger’s Shield

/castsequence reset=target Hammer of the Righteous,Judgment,Hammer of the Righteous,Eternal Flame

/cast [combat] Divine Protection

/cast [combat] Lifeblood(Rank 3)

/cast [combat] Guardian of Ancient Kings

/use [combat] 13

/use [combat] 14

/startattack

Xiburtech
    Grunt

You guys are awesome!

Someone get me a Coke!

Rolaia
    Scout

Hi all, quick question to anyone that can help.  I love the macro Jeremiah made, it works rly well for trash mobs and farming, but for single target I would love to get Shield of the Righteous & Hammer of Wrath in there. Like Aaron I’ve been trying to use the Ret macro as a template but everything I try really breaks up and/or hangs up. Nothing I try seems to have the same “flow” or for that matter the efficiency that Jeremiah has managed to achieve. So rly I guess this is two questions;

1. Is there any way to get both Shield of the Righteous and Eternal Flame to fit together better in this macro?

2.Where do you think Hammer of Wrath should fit in?

Rolaia
    Scout

This is what I’ve been working with so far.  Let me know what Im doing wrong Please please please …
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Consecration
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Judgment
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Hammer of Wrath
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Shield of the Righteous
    /castsequence reset=0.3 Avenger’s Shield
    /castsequence reset=6 Hammer of the Righteous,Crusader Strike,Eternal Flame, Crusader Strike
    /cast [combat] Divine Protection
    /cast [combat] Guardian of Ancient Kings
    /cast [combat] Devotion Aura
    /startattack
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide ()

Munti
    Grunt

Ok first of all let me say thank you to Luis for this site! Been using the macros from here for a long time and now I have the urge to try and contribute now. I have started rocking my Pally to 90 now (almost 87) taking the tank route and took Luis’s 5.1 Ret macro and changed it around to make it Prot. I dunno if this is fully optimized at all for if your maxed level or not but leveling anyway it keeps solid aggro on the mobs. Ive been trying to see where Sacred Shield and Hammer of the Righteous fit in best and with this current set up both get refreshed just before they run out. I’ll keep playing around as I go along. Again thank you Louis and MJ and all the other macro contributers on the site. /castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Holy Avenger
    /castsequence reset=5 Judgment,Sacred Shield,Hammer of the Righteous,Judgment,Judgment
    /use [combat] 13
    /use [combat] 14
    /startattack

Seems like the Avenger’s Shild dosent cast. Anyone got a clue on how to fix it?

Link Gäigan
    Scout

Aaron wrote:
    Ok first of all let me say thank you to Luis for this site! Been using the macros from here for a long time and now I have the urge to try and contribute now. I have started rocking my Pally to 90 now (almost 87) taking the tank route and took Luis’s 5.1 Ret macro and changed it around to make it Prot. I dunno if this is fully optimized at all for if your maxed level or not but leveling anyway it keeps solid aggro on the mobs. Ive been trying to see where Sacred Shield and Hammer of the Righteous fit in best and with this current set up both get refreshed just before they run out. I’ll keep playing around as I go along. Again thank you Louis and MJ and all the other macro contributers on the site. /castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Holy Avenger
    /use [combat] 13
    /use [combat] 14
    /startattack

Seems like the Avenger’s Shild dosent cast. Anyone got a clue on how to fix it?

#showtooltip Avenger’s Shield

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Holy Avenger

/use [combat] 13

/use [combat] 14

/startattack

Works now, it was spelled wrong.

Frano Dušić
    Scout

How to put in one?  macro can use only 255 characters

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘Archive Patch 5.0+’ is closed to new topics and replies.