Question About Macro Keyboard Use

Greetings All.

I have been a long time user of the site and want to take a moment to thank the dedicated folks here for working these out.
My question is this:
I am about to purchase a keyboard to use for macros in WoW. I have multiple sclerosis and have a very hard time, with multi-key presses.
The repetitive nature of the game itself is difficult but I find having to repeatedly press a single key is becoming hard as well. That may sound pathetic to some but I enjoy the game and refuse to let my disease limit mye enjoyment of it.
How do you set up a logitech for example to use the macros on the site.
This may seem basic to you all but, I want to be able to toggle it on and off and also have it stop when the mob dies and not auto target the next mob. ( possible accidental pull *wipe ).

A basic tutorial text would be very much appreciated.

Thank you all again for your hard work.

LDS911

hey there LDS,

first you have my sympathies for having MS. I have a 12 y/o nephew that has severe MS and i’m glad to hear you are not letting it Limit your potential. Second, I happened across something on youtube on setting up macros on logitech keyboards a couple weeks ago and i’m willing to go back and try to search for it. I was on a computer library at the time and they have it set up where you have limited access i.e. not being able to log in on your account for some reason, but, I’ll see if I can find it again and will try to report back with the link.

[quote quote=12797]hey there LDS,

first you have my sympathies for having MS. I have a 12 y/o nephew that has severe MS and i’m glad to hear you are not letting it Limit your potential. Second, I happened across something on youtube on setting up macros on logitech keyboards a couple weeks ago and i’m willing to go back and try to search for it. I was on a computer library at the time and they have it set up where you have limited access i.e. not being able to log in on your account for some reason, but, I’ll see if I can find it again and will try to report back with the link.
[/quote]

p.s. I wasn’t able to find it though it was a short search, but, this link might help you if you happen to be using a logitech keyboard

http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28121/section/troubleshoot/crid/411/lt_product_id/5902/tabs/1,3,2,4,5/cl/us,en

hope this helps

Thank you for the reply.
Cod you tell me if you add the macro to the keyboard software or just assign it to hut sat the F key if that’s your current bind for the macro?