Request (For Resto Druid)

I am playing a Resto druid. When incoming damage is low and I can dps, I’m doing the Sunfire/Moonfire/Starsurge/Wrath thing… I was wondering if maybe some of you Pro Boomchickens could help me write a macro that does that part efficiently? IDK the best rotation cause I’m a bad, but something like:

Shift to Chicken if not already in Boomie mode.
Berserking (I’m a Troll)
Sunfire
Moonfire
Starsurge on CD
Wrath Spam
Reapply sunfire/moonfire in an appropriate amount of time
Reset on target swap

I have something like this currently, and it stops on the starsurge cause it’s on CD and doesn’t skip it.

Premacro:
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [noform] Moonkin Form
/cast Berserking
Macro
/castsequence Starsurge, Sunfire
/castsequence Starsurge, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Moonfire
/castsequence Starsurge, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath

Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to read over this and ponder on it.

I can fix this for you.
Just to be clear you are resto and want a single target 1 button macro that will use all your attacks in an efficient manner?
The macro will automatically swap you to War-Chicken also,.

Does that sound right?

[quote quote=63710]I can fix this for you. Just to be clear you are resto and want a single target 1 button macro that will use all your attacks in an efficient manner? The macro will automatically swap you to War-Chicken also,.
Does that sound right?[/quote]

Yes sir! :smiley: I sent you a PM earlier too. haha… Yes I am resto… I only have 5 offensive abilities.

Starsurge
Solar Wrath
Moonfire/SunFire
Lunar Strike

IDK if I’m doing it exactly right… but I’m just the healer so anything I do dps wise is just to help the group. Tryin to make it a good macro tho. :smiley: I made one here that shifts me… SOMETIMES it casts the moonfire and sunfire. But it always stops after 1 go around… I’ve pretty much just broken it. :slight_smile:

Basically looking for this:
Shift to Boomie (If not already)
Apply Moonfire/Sunfire (and reapply SOMEWHERE NEAR the right time… mine is just spamming it)
Cast Starsurge
then spam Solar Wrath otherwise.

I also had mine popping Berserking cause I’m a troll.

Try this.
You may need to add a Lunar or Solar based on Haste

dWZEcaWsrPEls0RrGMjkvogfZMkESGBQq9lu8nq6zGyNkAVQ2nvTFj)eLQ(ROIFlYaffzOiIbl1WrKoisY9qihg44kWcrPSueLflQQLJQhkkPNQ0YeYZHAIiOPcPjlQY0jDrf0PrkxM46uQnkkQTkkXMruTDrbBtHmlHAAGAyivJuuOXrLgns4CqCseWNPexdLCEeQVkQ0DrsDBkPV5OFA(s2WfL95WgvSJQzwhMd6Wf9ZOJ(ff4iEf)9Bgfhs)sMG1u1OcwR28LqHCGTJ(P57yqGNYIWX0sE8r)0C0pnFzcaSwnBchlCcsZB5ZOVmbawRoxaNtlXRorE1dDS9YNq(YeayTAOUJGc)j8xMaaRyzGT4ds1vZfSOePaUfrzcjR5d0QR2GqhXfoUAdcDex44Qni0rCHJRgbcm9Opz9LjaWA1qDhbf(ZrFzcaSILb2IpivxnxWIsKc4weLjKSMpqRUAdcSHfK4QniWgwqIR2GaBybjUAdcSHfK4QDrImFc9ltaG1QH6ock83SfIjtCeawo61VRkKMzBFqPL8FxzGT4vAaNVzletcxW4J(P5lJc4wev8IvIRMsFIca3k1uMNaYJ6pJ(YeayTAk9jYtCRuxDeSll3pH8LjaWkwgyl(GuD1CblkrkGBr0QR2fjYexncey6rXv7TDCU(LeUmge4PJE9ljjSoge4PJE961VuzRuK4FZf4tkfzIqGdGd8FxsLabi8td9OVJbEBGdb8QWZG4vAj)z761FaUsage Information
Resto Test 1

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Moonfire, Moonkin Form, Sunfire

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Starsurge, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire

TY so much, I will have to test this asap. I am currently working and haven’t been able to get into the site all day for some reason, thank you in advance.

Is there a reason I’m unaware of to use lunar strike in single target?

[quote quote=63810]TY so much, I will have to test this asap. I am currently working and haven’t been able to get into the site all day for some reason, thank you in advance.
Is there a reason I’m unaware of to use lunar strike in single target?[/quote]

Lunar Empowerment gives the spell about a 55% boost in damage + Mastery bumps it another 25%.
And When you are casting Solar Wrath and Lunar Strike, you have a 20% chance to generate an Empowerment of the opposite type. So casting it empowers your Solar Wrath.
That makes it a dps loss to not use it on single target.

The only real difference in Single Target and Multi-Target for Balance is your Spender for Astral Power.

That and for Single I personally put some PVP spells in for PVP circumstances.

OH I’m not boomkin, so I don’t have that. So there is no purpose for me to unless there are multiple mobs.

But, <3 it’s working pretty well!!! Way better than my crap attempts. :smiley: You are the man, man.