Forums Forums Classes Mages Frost 8.0.x Request Frost Mage PvE/PvP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Looking for a frost mage macro mainly for PvP. Been out the game for awhile and could really use some help.

ORIGIN
    Grunt

Put this GS macro together mainly for PVE however think it will work well with PVP also. Let me know what you think.

d0t(caGEsIxcjAxqu2MsCyfNdkmBjSoOOBsf(fjUTs6TiXoLQ9QA3OA)c)esL)cP0VrzGur1qLcdw0WHsoijvNwPoMKooejlKuyPKuwmvuwoHhcrQNcSmP0ZrmriftLQmzOY0P8yI(meEMeDDQQncjSviI2muQTdj5JqeMLu00qQVdj1iHO6BiPrtLghPOtss6YGUgP68Ks3fQATqQAyur(179E9a0RosOUAOZd5OffQHoG37T37aKdlW6Gg(MT5iIeIkOqR5U5iI0yr6tGrAUJf5ej2cgXICDqaJ0DiilYi7mdIzKAuSvrLrGlYnjsgpsPVGafnJ0bC4BoIi3wKOExuePCiwKO2fkGrQL5lIu6liqrKBKDG3ua5g5GABTSTS8a0aXE8lS3Rh4yKcgscfKnJtU37179E9af5qSiRyGbvnxEV9af5qSiB1PQxs99YduKdXIutAQv63PpqroelYAD5D9duKdXIS2stT99LduKdXIKcNTYW1KZKUdNdl2CenJ05sFbHjWhzfdNk1xEN6bkYHyrsHZwz4AgjNjDhohwS5iWhzvVuhd9dAWiMJrky372bOeQTHasi3796bk2iqanihUQnskCM7iwXtbhCWH)92duKdXIKYkdhMe3n2g(iPPxQ0VxEGICiwKuwz4WuAIc8rw6eTU(70hOihIfjfodlOHpYY6IMuFx)af5qmceP8HCjmskRmCysC3yB4JKMEPs3mYsNO11VDakHAvdwahc8E3oayqSqHpxABg)GgIntSnTh0qaDmsb7EVxpqroelYALUD52binB1zJDnUD7aawqPQO59f6du33CzIdq)GyemZfTogvgXgbJCGQsg)GdCmC)PqvUbfOcYTnJFnUD7haUsage Information
    Putting everything to use that a frost mage has. Note: Blizzard is on curser, Meaning it will cast where your curser i.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.03.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Ice Barrier

KeyPress: Ice Lance, Flurry, Summon Water Elemental

Main Sequence: Glacial Spike, Ebonbolt, Frostbolt, Icy Veins, Frozen Orb, Blizzard, Comet Storm

Funky
    Senior Sergeant

That sir is an awesome macro!

ORIGIN
    Grunt

Pleased I could help 🙂

Christian Schröder
    Grunt

How fast do u use it?

ORIGIN
    Grunt

Its continous just keep pressing that 1 button. you also have to mouse over for blizzard buts its preaty easy to use.. i have also found using Weak aura mods helpfull to see what will come when easyer during long fights

Nimsy
    Grunt

i normally don’t right a response tbh but the macro is really nice, i enjoy it quite a bit works pretty well in arenas

ORIGIN
    Grunt

Your welcome… if anyone needs me to look at this macro further for changes just let me know.

John Jasinski
    Scout

hello. question about your macro for the frost mage. I can’t figure out with your macro rotation of why it says the mob is out of range or i need to get closer when i already am in range? BTW its a terrific macro, just a bit annoying lol. Please help…thanks

ORIGIN
    Grunt

This will be due to it having blizzard and comet storm within the rotation. it will still cycle through the casting however it will tell you its out of range of relevant spells if it cannot cast them

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.