Resto Legion Dru heals

This is what im using as is, no issues so far, been healing timewalking dungeons with it.

Sequences['KTNDRUHEALS'] = {
specID = 105,
author = "KTN",
helpTxt = "2113112",
PreMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence [@focus,exists,dead] Rebirth, Ironbark
]],
'/castsequence [@focus,exists,nodead,combat] Cenarion Ward, Lifebloom',
'/castsequence [@party1,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation, [@party2,nodead]Regrowth, Rejuvenation, [@party3,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation,[@party4,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation, [@party5,nodead Regrowth, Rejuvenation, [@player] Wild Growth',
'/castsequence [@player,noparty,combat] Regrowth, Rejuvenation',
'/cast [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Healing Touch',
'/cast [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Swiftmend',
PostMacro = [[
/cast [@player,combat] Barkskin
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

And for those who wanna get a lil frisky with it :wink:

Sequences['KTNRestoBoom'] = {
specID = 105,
author = "KTN",
helpTxt = "Talents-2113112",
 PreMacro = [[
/cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth
/assist [@focus,exists,nodead]
/targetenemy [noharm]
/use [noform]!Moonkin Form
]],
'/castsequence [combat] Moonfire, Sunfire, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar 
Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike',
'/cast Starsurge',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

More or less a weave heal/dps playstyle. Enjoy
Edit: added in Auto Rebirth for focus target, which would be your tank.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Is the help txt your talents? Also something about the dps macro causes all my other macros to not work. Like none of my classes gs macros works.

Edited a liile hopefully this keeps the lock ups from happening, havent experienced any myself but i did notice a scew up with it. Also with the new GS-E the talents will allways be listed in the txt line.

Sequences['KTNRestoBoom'] = {
specID = 105,
author = "KTN",
 PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm]
]],
'/castsequence [combat] Moonfire, Sunfire, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar 

Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike',
'/cast Starsurge',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

For the life of me, i still cant get the Boom to work without it freezing all my macros. If i leave that out, the heals work great and have been healing all afternoon with it. Looks correct though

There was an extra / in it, try copying it agan and see how it does. Sorry about that.

`Sequences[‘KTNRestoBoom’] = {
specID = 105,
author = “KTN”,
helpTxt = “Talents-2113112”,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm]
]],
‘/castsequence [combat] Moonfire, Sunfire, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike’,
‘/cast Starsurge’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

It is the wrap around of the/castsequence for whatever that was doing it to it. So i put it in the same sentence and works great. Thanks for your creation.

This works really well. The only problem I have with it is the cast reset on the focus part of the “KTNDRUHEALS” macro. The reset=# is the amount of times you hit the macro and not number of seconds. I found that setting it to reset=30 to be more suitable. Also occasionally using the “KTNDRUHEALS” I really need to heal a non tank and since the point of the macro seems to be to maintain heals on the tank while switching to heal another target it might not be fast enough. To sort of work around that I threw swift mend on a separate button and for the most part it was still available when I needed it. Really good job though over all you made my life much easier.

I tried this all today in GS-E and I couldnt get anyone of the resto ones to kick off. I am suing the ones in GS-E and I then eve copied these into GS with the same issue.

Edited original post for better all around better performance. Its set up for 5 man dungeons, but could be edited for raid wide heals easly.

Question! I’m using your GS-E macros right now, (that we’re not supposed to edit or whatever, but yeah) But I HATE the look and animations of my toon. I’ve tried every way I can think of to make the heals function in the purchased treant form to no avail, and then I don’t know how you’d switch from treant to Boomkin and back again since the macros I’m using are primarily : DB_KTNRestoBoom And DB_KTNDRUHEALS. I occasionally use the AoE one too, but I’m sure if I saw how to adopt it I could from there, or… wouldn’t have to because I’d already be in treant.

I hope that made sense, thanks so much for your help!

For reference, this is what I’ve done with them, and now nothing works at all. When tested as an in-game macro, the form shift works, so I know the stance IDs are correct.

Sequences[‘DB_KTNDRUHEALS’] = {
specID = 105,
author = “KTN”,
helpTxt = “2113112”,
PreMacro = [[
/cast [stance:4]!Treant Form
]],
‘/castsequence [@focus] reset=15/combat Lifebloom, Regrowth, Rejuvenation’,
‘/cast [@focus] Cenarion Ward’,
‘/castsequence reset=target [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Healing Touch, Swiftmend’,
PostMacro = [[
/cast [@focus]Ironbark
/cast [@player]Barkskin
]],
}

Sequences[‘DB_KTNDRUAOEHEALS’] = {
specID = 105,
author = “KTN”,
helpTxt = “2113112”,
/cast [stance:4]!Treant Form
‘/castsequence [@focus] Wild Growth’,
}

Sequences[‘DB_KTNRestoBoom’] = {
specID = 105,
author = “KTN”,
helpTxt = “Talents-2113112”,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm]
/cast [stance:5]!Moonkin Form
]],
‘/castsequence [combat] Moonfire, Sunfire, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike’,
‘/cast Starsurge’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

Maybe just remove the stance line all together and manually change the stances yourself? You can still keep the macros on the same button in either form. Have you tried that?

Yeah, but doing that adds another second to the rotation in and out. If I can streamline it I’d like to

Just to clarify, are u asking if the treeand form can be added into the rotation?

Yeah, Or rather, how it would work, so that I never went to my normal form. I wanted to go from Boomkin, to treant and from treant to boomkin. As it is, the swap into boomkin won’t happen if you’re in treant.

[quote quote=33978]For reference, this is what I’ve done with them, and now nothing works at all. When tested as an in-game macro, the form shift works, so I know the stance IDs are correct.
Sequences[‘DB_KTNDRUHEALS’] = { specID = 105, author = “KTN”, helpTxt = “2113112”, PreMacro = [[ /cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth /cast [stance:4]!Treant Form ]], ‘/castsequence [@focus] reset=15/combat Lifebloom, Regrowth, Rejuvenation’, ‘/cast [@focus] Cenarion Ward’, ‘/castsequence reset=target [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Healing Touch, Swiftmend’, PostMacro = [[ /cast [@focus]Ironbark /cast [@player]Barkskin ]], }
Sequences[‘DB_KTNDRUAOEHEALS’] = { specID = 105, author = “KTN”, helpTxt = “2113112”, /cast [stance:4]!Treant Form ‘/castsequence [@focus] Wild Growth’, }
Sequences[‘DB_KTNRestoBoom’] = { specID = 105, author = “KTN”, helpTxt = “Talents-2113112”, PreMacro = [[ /cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth /assist [@focus,exists,nodead] /targetenemy [noharm] /cast [stance:5]!Moonkin Form ]], ‘/castsequence [combat] Moonfire, Sunfire, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike’, ‘/cast Starsurge’, PostMacro = [[ /startattack ]], }
[/quote]

try this

Sequences['KTNDRUHEALSv3'] = {
specID = 105,
author = "KTN",
helpTxt = "2113112",
PreMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/use [noform]!Treant Form
/castsequence [@focus,exists,dead] Rebirth, Ironbark
]],
'/castsequence [@focus,exists,nodead,combat] reset=15/combat Cenarion Ward, Lifebloom, Regrowth, Rejuvenation',
'/castsequence reset=target [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Healing Touch, Swiftmend',
PostMacro = [[
/cast [@player,combat] Barkskin
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

i just redid the first one you did and im faily new to this also, but this seems to work now

Update to my original post, thanks goes to KTN. I just made some changes to suit me seems to work fine.

Sequences["Heals"] = {
specID = 105,
author="TM",
helpTxt = "2113112",
PreMacro = [[
]],
'/castsequence [@focus] reset=15/combat Lifebloom, Regrowth, Rejuvenation',
'/cast [@focus] Cenarion Ward',
'/castsequence reset=target [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation',
PostMacro = [[
/cast [@focus]Ironbark
/cast [@player]Barkskin
/cast Essence of G'Hanir(Artifact)
/use Potion of Prolonged Power
]],
}

Hi
I ve been trying to import the restoboommacro but it doesn’t seem to work… I cannot imprt it in gsse, while when i did with the healmacro it imports it? Is there a syntaxis error?
Nex to that i am a fan of treant form but is moonkin in this build not more suited as a healerform than treant?
Last question
How do i delete old gsse macro’s so they don’t come in my list? I don’t have a macro folder in the addon map of gsse editor? I am gonna ask this question in the ‘how to’ sectio, of this forum?
Oh before i forget: the healmacro how do i use it most effective? Are there any playtips with these macro’s?
Thanks

Hi Koen,

I changed the code slightly see if this helps this one imported for me. For your other questions I don’t current run this spec sorry no info.

Also on how to use GS-E look up TimothyLuke on this forum there are great links on how to use the addon.

Sequences['DB_KTNRestoBoom'] = {
specID = 105,
author = "KTN",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm]
/cast [stance:5]!Moonkin Form
]],
'/castsequence [combat] Moonfire, Sunfire, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike',
'/cast Starsurge',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}