Restoration Druid (Newest) GS 7/18/15

Hello all,

These macros have been working for me really well, in Normal… I have combined a bunch from other authors to make this one work for me, so credit goes out to a lot in the rest thread. Thank you all for being patient with me as I have stated a lot has been going on. I still love this macro because of all the crib’s I get, I still know a lot of you do not like the attack part but I really do. Just remember to always use the other macro “NOT IN SEQUENCER” every 10 sec or so…

Updated: 7/18/15
Talents: 1,1,3,3,2,2,2
Major Glyphs: Rejuvenation, Healing Touch, Rebirth
Minor Glyphs: The Predator, Travel, One with nature
Food: Calamari Crepes
Pre Pot: Draenic Intellect Before/After | Mana Potion
Flask: Greater Draenic Intellect Flask

Single/Focus/Mouseover-Target: Focus target = Tank “assigned healer/group”

Sequences['RestoHeal'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
	'/castsequence [@focus] reset=15/combat Rejuvenation,Lifebloom,Rejuvenation,Regrowth,Swiftmend',
	'/castsequence Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath',
	PostMacro = [[
/cast [@mouseover] Rejuvenation
/cast [combat]Nature's Swiftness
/cast [@focus]Ironbark
]],
}

Multi-Target: Must have focus on tank! This is what you want to use about every 5-6 seconds "

/castsequence [nomod,@focus] reset=5 Wild Growth,Wild Mushroom,Force of Nature;
/cast [mod:ctrl]Genesis;

Sometimes I have my Force of Nature on my bar as well so I can set three different trees on three different targets, then go back to the macro. Depends on the fight.

I hope these work for all of you and thanks,
Beef

Saved into sequences, Wont show up.

Double checked to make sure i didnt make an extra space or anything abnormal.
It is saved correctly.

But will not show up in macro.

[quote quote=22572]Saved into sequences, Wont show up.
Double checked to make sure i didnt make an extra space or anything abnormal. It is saved correctly.
But will not show up in macro.
[/quote]

Hmmm It should be working correctly and showing up in the macro. Make sure that the bottom one is just a regular macro and not part of the .lua file. just make an extra macro normally for that one.

Thanks,
Beef

@Beef

I tested your GS and talent set, I gotta tell you this really big improved heals much better than what I did set with Noxxic’s PVE Druid resto talent recommended. I tend struggle heals and almost end up OOM with Noxxic’s recommend talent so after I switch your way BOOM big improvement!

THANKS!!!

[quote quote=22595]SgtBiggs is the one you want to credit since you literally only changed one spell in your AoE heals. The food/pot/flasks are good though. Thanks for that.
For those interested in a more detailed explanation of usage of spells, check out RESTO DRUID EFFICIENTLY (GNOME SEQ). I tried to add it as a link, but it wouldn’t show up. Thanks for posting, everyone. Keep up the great work.
[/quote]

Absolutly, I forgot to do that after my post and by the time I went back to change that I was not able to because of my rank here. I definitely give mad props to SgtBiggs for this, I just changed it to whats working for me now, and I will have a major change as I redid the entire GS macro. I apologize to SgtBiggs for not giving the credit but I hope this post will.

Thanks,
Beef

@Beef - I have been dpsing same time heals, I struggle keep up with folks in Heroics run and tank died few times. my druid gear at ilvl 616 atm. I really need something that speed up heals without dps (wrath) till get under control. One of few bosses forced me moving around lot that’s cause losing someone quickly and havent time save someone. argggh

Do you have any recommend heals without wrath till I get everyone put under control then start dpsing same time heals with your current macro???

1. macro with wrath (if everything easy)
  2. macro with AoE heals + Force of Nature
  3. macro for lot of moving around by using instant heals <-- This what I need this one.

lastly, I even don’t know how use Genesis spell and I looked youtube and still don’t understand how it work properly.

Let me know thanks!!

[quote quote=22660]@Beef – I have been dpsing same time heals, I struggle keep up with folks in Heroics run and tank died few times. my druid gear at ilvl 616 atm. I really need something that speed up heals without dps (wrath) till get under control. One of few bosses forced me moving around lot that’s cause losing someone quickly and havent time save someone. argggh
Do you have any recommend heals without wrath till I get everyone put under control then start dpsing same time heals with your current macro???

1. macro with wrath (if everything easy) 2. macro with AoE heals + Force of Nature 3. macro for lot of moving around by using instant heals <– This what I need this one.
    lastly, I even don’t know how use Genesis spell and I looked youtube and still don’t understand how it work properly.
    Let me know thanks!!
    [/quote]

Thats ok,

I am going to post the changes that I made to the macro, its a complete change because I noticed when you do a mouse over heal its more draining on your mana that a positive heal. So I will post my new ones very soon.

Thanks,
Beef

[quote quote=22413]Hello all, These macros have been working for me really well, in Normal… I have combined a bunch from other authors to make this one work for me, so credit goes out to a lot in the rest thread. I am usually top heals, you just have to watch out for the mana and make sure that every 5-6 seconds you are using the second macro.
Updated: 1/28/15 Talents: 1,1,3,3,2,2,2 Major Glyphs: Rejuvenation, Healing Touch, Rebirth Minor Glyphs: The Predator, Travel, One with nature Food: Calamari Crepes Pre Pot: Draenic Intellect Before/After | Mana Potion Flask: Greater Draenic Intellect Flask

PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence [@focus] reset=15/combat Rejuvenation,Lifebloom,Rejuvenation,Regrowth,Swiftmend',
	PostMacro = [[
/cast [@focus]Ironbark
]],
}
```Multi-Target: This is what you want to use about every 5-6 seconds ”

I hope these work for all of you and thanks, Beef
[/quote]

Hi Beef.

Being new to WoW and Macros.. how do i implement the top script? it's not an macro is it? MacroToolBox states that there are a lot of non-macro things in it.

looking forward to hear from you.

/scratchbox

I added the sequence to GS successfully but am trying to figure out how I get it to work. The only thing it does is fire off wrath if I target an enemy. Please excuse my ignorance.

And when I try the second, normal macro, it just tells me I have no target despite having a friendly player targeted.

@beef waiting for gs for restoration druid 6.1 :smiley:
@duf have you set a focus?

[quote quote=22586]@Beef
I tested your GS and talent set, I gotta tell you this really big improved heals much better than what I did set with Noxxic’s PVE Druid resto talent recommended. I tend struggle heals and almost end up OOM with Noxxic’s recommend talent so after I switch your way BOOM big improvement!
THANKS!!!
[/quote]

Thats awesome man, I am glad they are working for you… Im not the best druid healer but I like them, I am still working on the mana conservation part as we speak.

Beef

Working on those this week, will have new heals up asap. thanks,

Beef

[quote quote=22413]Hello all, These macros have been working for me really well, in Normal… I have combined a bunch from other authors to make this one work for me, so credit goes out to a lot in the rest thread. I am usually top heals, you just have to watch out for the mana and make sure that every 5-6 seconds you are using the second macro.
Updated: 3/12/15 Talents: 1,1,3,3,2,2,2 Major Glyphs: Rejuvenation, Healing Touch, Rebirth Minor Glyphs: The Predator, Travel, One with nature Food: Calamari Crepes Pre Pot: Draenic Intellect Before/After | Mana Potion Flask: Greater Draenic Intellect Flask

PreMacro = [[
]],
	PostMacro = [[
/cast [@focus]Ironbark
]],
}
```Multi-Target: Must have focus on tank! This is what you want to use about every 5-6 seconds ”

I hope these work for all of you and thanks, Beef
[/quote]

No healing touch in the macro?

[quote quote=23723]

Hello all, These macros have been working for me really well, in Normal… I have combined a bunch from other authors to make this one work for me, so credit goes out to a lot in the rest thread. I am usually top heals, you just have to watch out for the mana and make sure that every 5-6 seconds you are using the second macro. Updated: 3/12/15 Talents: 1,1,3,3,2,2,2 Major Glyphs: Rejuvenation, Healing Touch, Rebirth Minor Glyphs: The Predator, Travel, One with nature Food: Calamari Crepes Pre Pot: Draenic Intellect Before/After | Mana Potion Flask: Greater Draenic Intellect Flask Single/Focus/Mouseover-Target: Focus target = Tank “assigned healer/group”

PreMacro = [[
]],
	PostMacro = [[
/cast [@focus]Ironbark
]],
}
```Multi-Target: Must have focus on tank! This is what you want to use about every 5-6 seconds ”

</blockquote>No healing touch in the macro?
<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-block"><a href="#23723" rel="nofollow">Quote</a></div>[/quote]

Remaking Resto today as i have been making Boomkin at the same time.  I will be updating the macro today. :)

Thanks all

Beef

[quote quote=23839]Remaking Resto today as i have been making Boomkin at the same time. I will be updating the macro today.

Thanks all

Beef[/quote]

Still waiting for the new resto macro. I know that you’re busy with all the other character so if in any way I can help you (like testing) simply ask.

good job

Sorry for the wait guys… It’s been a little crazy with everything. The move, trying to keep and catch up with everyone. But I do appreciate the patience and will have them up asap.

Beef

@beef. Any news concerning the macro? I know (and I 'm not alone) that you’re busy but I really hope that you can have a moment also for the resto Dudu
Ty again

how does this Macro look exactly like Sgtbiggs below? don’t worry I see somebody pointed out this is a copy of sgtbiggs work