RETRIBUTION PALADIN - BFA - UPDATED

UPDATED!
Guys overall new talent Inquisition is AWSOME!
But you need to use it manually why? because if we add it to a single button macro it doesn’t work properly. So i suggest you to bind it to a button so you can track it as you like and also i will leave a WeakAura String link below that shows cooldowns to you. Follow your cooldowns, use your CD’s and keep on pushing :wink:
Here is the macros. Have fun.
SINGLE TARGET
dGdueaWsrO3svPxlvAMQunBf1nLk(LK(MuANiTxYUvy)IAyOKFJITjsdvLYGLy4svoikLCzvDmeNte1cPslvkAXksTCq9qQk8uOLb8CunrfjMkvzYsvnDHlIsLEmfptLCDfXgrPQTQiPnJsrBhLk(ikL62sHPPcFhLcJKQkNgKrlcghvCsQQ6ZQixJsNxf1DfroSshNQIwe5jkri6pLTVZUIcKNq)(5EZqJUcf6TZ)i4cbxGla5syN1aZm1hMdXm4YtuI8eLiSAwEKleNJ0uGOaHvZYJCXXcSPIEjSAwEKlawGwIOhcRMLh5IJfytf1kSAwEKleNdBRv0uHvZYJCbWc0seTvy1S8ixCSaBQOocRMLh5c4a0AfnzHvZYJCbWc0seLWsy1S8ixCSaBQOeIWQz5rUCzVs2kkbiSAwEKleRLCyfLCjSAwEKlawGwIOKdHvZYJCXXcSPcVZW07oudOqOqpyOr3piYvOF)2xUcPVPRCf6(ZHCf2eACIixH(GPX0BixHEWqJUFaKRWe)Zn)5F5V8uimX)8n4NZLNOeH1yHp9Xp(gNZfFhmjSWnsY3()2pjfcX47X(jdtaXmeIVpN8JaANf2eACcixH3G)oRbMrEkeEJHhDwdmJ8uOquG8eLiSAwEKlxehNdrbcRMLh5cX5infi6LWQz5rU4yb2urpewnlpYfalqlruRWQz5rU4yb2urtfwnlpYfIZHT1kARWQz5rUaybAjI6iSAwEKlowGnv0KfwnlpYfWbO1kkHLWQz5rUaybAjIsicRMLh5IJfytfLaewnlpYLl7vYwrjxcRMLh5cXAjhwrjhcRMLh5cGfOLikXkSAwEKlowGnv4DgME3HAafcfEJHhDwdmJ8ui0VF7lxH030vUcD)5qUcBcnorKRqFW0y6nKRWe)Z3GFoxEIsewJf(0h)4BCox8DWKWc3ijF7)B)KuiSj04eqUcX47X(jdtaXmeIVpN8JaANfM4FU5p)l)LNcHEWqJUFaKRWBWFN1aZipfc9GHgD)Gixfke2zht2z)hXdZo)iGygAAH(9Z9ekKTMejWalSduKam0mB8dHyV34)ueTLLWMluFrbc93WmekCkpBUtMdrjkuib
AOE
dGJUdaWsII3se9ArXmjsMTO6Mc0VuQVbIDsXEr7wK9RIFcsvdtQ0VbAOIsdwjdNs1bju5YkoMehNqvleulvqwmrWYb8qcfpfAzs55KAIeHMkbtwqnDQUiivEmjptsxxaBKqPTcsXMbjz7GK6WQ62ukFwQ47GuAKevDAvA0eLghLCsqITjv11e68svMgHCxIkNJi1SqbAkefh0dD00Oar5NC753ugIef(8j5AITAR2kvIIlGlliaXGxxwGBo0ojIb)uGphkjFaG6j5xWeHjk)KBNir0(OGIePbsxIsCGQpqUttHyO)gMMgrOOatejg8vaGqZaOVGjnfOPqbAke3Qx7NvSwTI00iUvV2pRw3gKcnvIB1R9ZQyjkcjsJiIB1R9ZkwRwrAIe3Qx7NvnwLostFIB1R9ZkwRwrAGqCRETFwnrnirASiUvV2pRw3gKcnstCRETFwXA1ksukqq7sDTDDIefdOnj8oHjk)8HjmrZOYqyIWtUtyIHUPofctua4MYmEHWefaUPmJ3imXq3uNgHjkZ0llWO1uGMcXT)aDgFsJTENLKjqzFaBYjz45dlhDIYm9cn5ZRhkqNi6JDXgiP8lyIioIpWK87NtmlWe8vaGuGMcXT61(zvSe1VFJoXSGAp4RaaPaD600OanfIB1R9ZQyjQF)gnnIB1R9ZQwSSertL4w9A)SI1QvKgre3Qx7NvRBdsHMiXT61(zvSefHePPpXT61(zfRvRinqiUvV2pRASkDKglIB1R9ZkwRwrAKM4w9A)SAIAqI0u6sCRETFwTUnifAkfIB1R9ZkwRwrIsbcAxQRTRtKOaWnLz8cHjk)8HjmrZOYqyIWtUtyIHUPofctumG2KW7eMi6JDXgiP8lyIioIpWK87NtuMPxOjFE9qb6efaUPmJ3imrzMEzbgTMc0uiU9hOZ4tAS17SKmbk7dytojdpFy5Otm0n1PryIzbMGVcaKc0jMfu7bFfaifOtNoD6K

WEAK AURA STRING https://wago.io/rJCU_NDN7
EDIT: (I wrote this in a reply but i guess whosoever reads this page and plays retribution should know)
I have updated the macros for BFA also suggested a Weak Aura string that i’m using since last week and it works perfectly because it shows that i’m not in inquisition when i’m not which i forgot most of the time and was dropping from DPS since BFA arrived but it’s returned to it’s casual rotation now. Almost everyone asks me why i’m not adding ALT’s or CTRL to macros for CD’s or etc. Why because if a fight like Mythic Raid or Mythic+ Dungeons i need to becareful when i use them and i don’t like to be too lazy to play a game with only one button.
Also don’t forget HASTE and CRIT must be a priority for your item choises but if theres a 10 level difference then use high one but if it is less then it don’t have to because won’t change your dps too much. Check your Global Cooldown and up your haste till it drops to 1 second or less (less is better).
So… feel free to ask anything if you have something in your minds.
TALENTS i suggest you to use: 2323213
By the way if your Warmode‘s are online your PVP talents are as follows:
Gladiator’s Madallion
Blessing of Sanctuary
Jurisdiction
Lawbringer
Yesterday i was in wanted list of the Alliance like 6-7 times. :stuck_out_tongue: If you are going to a PVP i recommend you to change your third talent from Blinding Light to Fist of Justice because you gonna need alot of stuns as possible if you are going after Slayer of the Alliance Ach. ???
FOR THE HORDE! FOR SYLVANAS!
My Battle Tag: TMUAR#2523

A tip: If you see someone below 115 level RUN!
Their Legendary affects are still working and they will probably gonna carve you up. lol.

1 Like

Could you put inquisition on a modifier and it doesnt seem to be casting wake of ashes

Works, not sure about numbers since recount hasn’t updated yet but still a step forward. Thanks for your work!

What talents are you using with this macro?

hello, the AOE macro I can not import

I will update it today. Yea i didn’t add none of cds.

i will check it.

Guys i’m doing like 6-8K to single target bosses and around 10-15K on AOE depends on the number of adds.
I have tried it on +15 Key after i first wrote. I did triple times more DPS than the nearest guy :smiley:
Rightnow if no nerf comes to us Retri will be the King of DPS lol

https://i.imgur.com/T0LiLa0.jpg

palla time bro :slight_smile:

6-8k and 15k seem really high. Im pulling 3.5 atm ST. Maybe 4k burst.

8 k?

Doing 2 kz with 210 and looks like its holding back a lot.

What talents are you using, none of that info was provided with the macro.

When i import it, it say 2233323

You can see my talents and etc.

Mithrilwen

Thanks… this awesome!

[quote quote=61032]

You can see my talents and etc. [/quote]

I am confused, don’t you say in the initial post with your macro that Inquisition is awesome, yet you took Divine Purpose in the screenshot. What should we be taking?

[quote quote=61053]

I am confused, don’t you say in the initial post with your macro that Inquisition is awesome, yet you took Divine Purpose in the screenshot. What should we be taking?[/quote]

Come on man, Divine Purpose is from legendary ring…

This is the result +21 Darkhearh Ticket.
Screen Shot:
DT
Over all Single Target DPS is crushing all but AOE is bad for now. I will change AOE macro soon.

[quote quote=61057]

I am confused, don’t you say in the initial post with your macro that Inquisition is awesome, yet you took Divine Purpose in the screenshot. What should we be taking?
Come on man, Divine Purpose is from legendary ring…[/quote]

Lol bro don’t you know Soul of Highlord ring :smiley: Okay im a lucky dude that i have also Aman’Thul too :stuck_out_tongue:
You probably hit a few less then me but numbers should be close :wink:

Add this line into the Keypress for the modifier usage of Inquisition
/cast [mod: shift] Inquisition

I used it on both the AOE and ST versions of the macros, both work fine.

[quote quote=61074]

Come on man, Divine Purpose is from legendary ring…
Lol bro don’t you know Soul of Highlord ring ???? Okay im a lucky dude that i have also Aman’Thul too :p You probably hit a few less then me but numbers should be close ????[/quote]

I was just confused because the screenshot was showing a talent that negated all the talk of using Inquisition that’s all. And no, my pally is/was an alt and I didn’t get any legendaries on him, so I didn’t know about the ring. And yes, the single target macro is awesome with Inquisition, carving through things fast while leveling.