Retribution Paladin Single Target, Multi-Target in progress

Home/Classes/Paladins/Retribution/8.0.x/Retribution Paladin Single Target, Multi-Target in progress

Forums Forums Classes Paladins Retribution 8.0.x Retribution Paladin Single Target, Multi-Target in progress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scout

Heya peeps!

I am normally a protection paladin but not new to maximizing DPS output and rotation. I focus on sticking to Mythic+ builds and, particularly, the ones generally posted in either Wowhead or on the class Discords. This is because I no longer have the time to run countless simulations myself. I also roll raids but I have yet to roll one in BFA as DPS. In the past, long ago, I used to develop the addons such as FaceMelter and FaceMauler. I have a condition that causes chronic pain so trying to streamline key presses helps some because I want to enjoy my game. Anyways, here is the first iteration of my Retribution Paladin macro running at a speed of 50ms. It has produced promising results and doesn’t pause unless you miss the holy power required to use Inquisition (Shift) or Shield of Vengeance (CTRL). The macro will not use any other ability until the hotkey is released to make sure it casts those respective abilities. Pretty much if it hangs up, let go of the hotkey!

Going to keep the Single and Multi-Target in separate posts in the same topic and will edit posts with any version changes I make and will try to keep the prior version in as the number two macro so you can force to it if you have issues. Running build 1213133 and my secondary stats and I believe Azurite Powers are in the macro information.

Single Target (50ms):
    dqKFeaqjHQ(KqPgffOofLumle0TOKk7cr(fIAyuLogblJs9mkAAsvDncTnPIVrLmou05OGwhfW7es1bPKQwOq8qkKjQOQlkuYgPa5JcfnsPsojc8sHcZurLBsjANuvdLc1sfQ8uKMQISvHK6RcjCwkP0Bvr3vf2lP)kKKbdDyLwSqIESuMmkDzjBMsYNLQmAfLtRWRrHztf3wL2nQ(TQgocTCbpNOPl66uP2oLW3Lk15PkwVqk7hSkOtQVGsnYAPwxCXAkQOe4hZ5IL6BRtkTRYHOZGZqPkDADkEkvQGTGPGPPsTE35SpOuJ8iZTTLsTC5Uxhc4zfSO4545AeLoFz162jvFbL2v5quPtLmlwahCad16mK5ObOSv8nmEjGlNfqI1YOybCtafejzZaqwIsaLUL5o4fljab0i3HqXtaL5Mak5lr5SpnaGMI2KmfaCK1fqNYIYHqafysYlZ4bSfgjHakysYumEa7ALzriGMDiz7nEaTCLzf8qiGEJhqlQGCZHZi9qcqaJuYeWnAUdJSaK43DfKasaGTLdyVkb85aE9ayVAdecOzhxaYRgda7M8gn3Hrwa6uwuoaABtiGwf(lGYCBma0ziZbVhGVvwb4Sk8S7D7vKA)LeGaofgCgvkb0uueWyUovBDCQqSLagPwgaUCwaPFJrLflGMMEb04Adoao)WIkeBjGg9xIRuscqan77fWOOwIphWUh5ma5pGfVnB5jGEQeqdMaa3lGe)pa4MxRHeGagNBoFW7b4DBHhWnbu07vscqLsjwncMx9D5vPe0EUsvQLBl8rDfKJNl1j1xqNuFbLsUTYeWt(FF2danfyYSV6BRuYTvMaEY)7ZEaitrBXoQVPsj3wzc4j)Vp7bG2IIgA6s97RuYTvMaEY)7ZEaOaZ(IUevFrLsUTYeWt(FF2dazkAl2r97OuYTvMaEY)7ZEaOTxBxcQVlLsUTYeWt(FF2daTffn00L6ZuPKBRmb8K)3N9aqtrtdfvFdvk52ktapVpRbKZgwLhaYSVHDmJoGN3N1aTm4CaOaZ(D6yhDafy2x0LOsN7FIZnUJuPk1O)gLBQruAx1YQruQF1yOruQXVmTCBHxNuFbLsUTYeWt(FF2daT9A7sqtLgJYJXHsk1j1xqPKZn0RYIxxpaEY)zB4ECYwl7HMknUbVNTgrP0SiAqU5TC8CLACy8Hr6rPXO8ex5uRS0jnv6uyWzuPTgrPghkl3w41jnv6uyWzuPGgrtn1utvb

Nathan Richards
    Scout

Post Reserved for Multi-Target

Nathan Richards
    Scout

Post reserved for revision changes and notes

9/28/2018 – Original First post of Single Target

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.