PALADIN - TIER21 SET DPS MACRO+ EASY A.H.K.

Home/Classes/Paladins/Archive (Old Patches)/7.3.x - Retribution/PALADIN - TIER21 SET DPS MACRO+ EASY A.H.K.

Forums Forums Classes Paladins Archive (Old Patches) 7.3.x - Retribution PALADIN - TIER21 SET DPS MACRO+ EASY A.H.K.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

UPDATED / 10.05.2018

Keep that in mind that these macros are not build to take you to Top DPS.
    GSE Macros are to be LAZY don’t forget that.
    Don’t expect from a macro to do everything for you.

Top 10 Ret Paladin players uses Whisper of the Nathrezim Cloak + Soul of Highlord Ring + T21 Set
    But you still can use Liadrin’s Fury Ring
    Other Legendaries are useless at the moment.

YOUR MASTERY MUST BE %60 – HASTE MUST BE %32 – VERSALITY %10 TO GET BEST RESULT FROM THIS MACROS.

I recommend you to use Crusade when you need or you want manually.
    Don’t forget to use FLASK(Countless Army)+Versality Food and Potion of Prolonged power Pot

So here is Single Macro:

AOE Macro

And here is the AHK Settings for you which almost theres no easy and simple explanation on the internet for LAZY as FUCK persons like us.
    So here is the simplest explanation for Retributioners. (Also other classes can use it too)
    Download and Install AHK From this link: https://autohotkey.com/download/ahk-install.exe
    When you finish installing the program go to Deskop Right Click = New = AutoHotKey Script
    Give the file a name and right click to file = Edit Script
    Delete everything in it and paste the codes below;

Save the file and close it. Just before WOW go to that file and right click = Run Script
    So when you enter the game (i am assuming that you already installed GSE) type /gs
    import my macros and drag drop the macro key from GSE which i use for SINGLE=E AOE=Q
    so when you keep on pressing on E your single target macro will continuesly work till you stop pressing it. Same for the Q for AOE. So i think i’ve explained all of the matter for you guys.

Turtle
    First Sergeant

Nice effort thank you, will give it a try

TMUAR
    First Sergeant

Nice effort thank you, will give it a try

Waiting your comment for this one.

Siegfried Galahad
    Grunt

I am not an expert on this subject, but I consider that the single target version is short, I use the talents that are indicated there, I have all the skills of the weapon but not to the full after they increase one level more each with the secret power, I have a level item of 892, my stats, haste 19, critical 15, mastery 44, and with other macros and other talents I reach more damage, this is usually at 275 and others at 350 with the same, but I am interested in your approach to separate Things per single and AOE either at raid level or dungeon level, also parent would be a variation focused on curing and do harm for emergencies, I have the software for 80 ms, greetings 🙂

TMUAR
    First Sergeant

I am not an expert on this subject, but I consider that the single target version is short, I use the talents that are indicated there, I have all the skills of the weapon but not to the full after they increase one level more each with the secret power, I have a level item of 892, my stats, haste 19, critical 15, mastery 44, and with other macros and other talents I reach more damage, this is usually at 275 and others at 350 with the same, but I am interested in your approach to separate Things per single and AOE either at raid level or dungeon level, also parent would be a variation focused on curing and do harm for emergencies, I have the software for 80 ms, greetings ????

I recommend you to decrease your mastery to 20% Crit to 30%, Haste %25, Versality to atleast 10%
    + Chain of Thrayn+Liadrin’s Fury Unleashed Ring+T20 or T19 4 Set
    Try to get in TOS raids 😉
    When you do it you’ll see that your dps will increase significantly.
    these macros are priority not Sequential like my previous macros so thats why looks short 😉
    If you want longer you can check my previous macros.

Juan Valdovinos
    Senior Sergeant

Thank you for this. Will try them out and see how it goes.

Julian Peck
    First Sergeant

Whats the difference between priority and Sequential macros?

PandaBomb
    First Sergeant

Sequential= 1234567
    Priority= 1121231234123451234561234567

Dohram
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Are your AoE versions supposed to be sequential ? or typo?

TMUAR
    First Sergeant

Are your AoE versions supposed to be sequential ? or typo?

Yes. If you turn it to Seq it may become insufficient

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 76 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Retribution’ is closed to new topics and replies.