RIPR - Fun Macro for Kiting or Killing Ranged

I see my Comburst macro has served many with various modifications to suit the player’s play style or needs. To continue the spirit of sharing of the Lazy Macros community I present to you my ‘fun’ macro for my Rogue which I named RIPR. I really, really enjoy it. It’s a ranged, kiting macro I made once to kite bosses and ended up face melting hunters which is always a source of joy for any Rogue. I find myself using it way more than I really should but I gosh I enjoy it. Hope you do too!

Build: 1123211

Glyphs: Energy, Cloak of Shadows, Blade Flurry
Minor: Blurred Speed, Safe Fall

The game play of the following GS macro is you spam it while kiting (moving, always moving), it builds combo points incredibly fast and then hits them with Deadly Throw, slowing them down, and mixed in the macro is recuperate to keep up your self heals.

And since the spec is Combat if they get close or you close in on them, it hits them with a Kidney Shot and then pops Killing Spree on them while keeping up slice and dice. It keep Blade Flurry up to increase healing.

This is not a raiding or arena macro but is fun as heck in bgs and world play. Hope you give it a try and enjoy.

</p>```

----Combat Deadly Throw Shuriken Macro 1123211

Sequences[‘RIPR’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast [nomod] !Blade Flurry
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth
]],
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Slice and Dice,null”,
“/cast [combat,nochanneling] Adrenaline Rush”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Deadly Throw”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Recuperate”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Shuriken Toss,Kidney Shot”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Killing Spree”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=35 Slice and Dice”,
“/cast [combat,nochanneling] Burst of Speed”,
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 13
]],
}

Thanks! …

I’ll have to try this one out. Shrunken toss is one of my favorites in Ashran. Nobody expects a rogue to be using ranged attacks. It confuses them to no end!

If you want to be totally evil … get the add on “Healers have to die” … it will highlight the healers in the other camp … and then you can kite them :wink:

Hey Ambergreen. Here’s my pursuit macro. It’s just a simple regular macro named SPEED

#Showtooltip Sprint
/cast Sprint
/cast Burst of Speed

Add /train at the bottom for S’s and G’s.

Gotz to have fun with our rogues!