Ripshawn is back

Updated for the new Patch 8.2 and have logs of what I was able to do in the first week after the main tank and Off tank did not show up and I was asked to the tank.

The way this macro works it is still a Spirit Bomb type of macro. It uses Spirit Bomb but the way the macro is set up. It will only case Spirit Bomb Once every 5 rotations this give Spirit Bomb time to get to 3-5 charges. I have Soul Cleave on my action bar for the extra heal but rarely use it. Meta is still not in the macro for use for when you want it. thinking about removing Infernal Strike so you can use it to move to boss the boss places in medium to high movement fight. Let me know what you think about this?

I have done quite a few instances and I have barely needed the healer to heal me the only time I have needed a lot of heals was on Boss when I was not getting too much soul shards dropping.

On avg, I am doing about 12.5 to 15.5k DPS. with a razer synapse setting of 0.075ms, I find you can go faster but since I have world lag this setting is best for me.

Please let me know what you think and what can be improved on.

dWJveaGEcf9sbj7IGIxJQAMeknBP6Yi3ukYVqX3qLCyv2PK2RYUjz)uDBuAycQ(nPgiGAOcHbtz4aCqcY5HuhdOJliSquLLkKAXey5Q6Hsr9urldIEoutecnvuXKfkth01GGhlWZeIUorBes2kbv2mHSDcv(Sq1SiuyAcjFhqgjQu3vk1OfuERuYjLcFLGQoTe3JGsBJqvJtq05eK6booRcUm6grKClKWxrK7vrool5CDsbXlbrcgjsKGlrKeDYoCvWLCtDalbs)8XUDq3eMW5cb3yXUPvU9NysVBy0QdaMCl4uUbK(57MOddP3nbsOBcOGtIj30ICdi93J5w)I7gmSc2nG0pFSBcim0nr63nwAztxWRfo6XfTcpoRcooRcUKrIj3AbmG(HM(2ULL4LUBArUHQFSeEvKlzKyYTgSS6(blALBcj)B1ixYiXKBO(lakFA1OwYiXKBTagq)qtFB3AOerV66ULWVWNwfHLmsm5gQc9ODJ3FQyRk(Lmsm5gQ)cGYNwLRLmsm5wZAvaPG)bPyUHQFS0QHCjJetU1cya9dn9TDllXlD30ICdv)yj8QHEjJetU1GLv3pyrRCti5FRcg(sgjMCd1Fbq5tRccUKrIj3saLVaDJNMvWQGixYiXKBTagq)qtFB3Ys8s3nTi3q1pwcVkyKlzKyYTgSS6(blALBcj)BvWOwYiXKBO(lakFAvqewYiXKBOk0J2nE)PITkO4xYiXKBnRvbKc(hKI5gQ(XsRcY1sgjMCRfWa6hA6B7wdLi6vx3Te(f(0sXQ1aeBHTaxIWsoFrXNGGJ3sUPl2eSSsb8hVL8OoCcwgDrfhCcwgHgdB6cE94m4soFrXNGihVLHIqhn1PdtJZQGlzKyYnejwTYTeqHpHhCzcjaOKQayrRwMuiKKcwU(YOlQ4iNGLnRzfCWXBzep10f86XzvWLmsm5wcO8fOB80ScgCzOi0r8egpoRcUKbEFCcskIfTBTu6WUNTDRy0fR9QixYeCyiMcHKubKBU9eMGcl8(4e0n3qgEuGiWLy4Ms27Rg5sgjMCdrIvRClbu4t4vJAjtWHHUHmCKCbg6bhCWLcjHHP)LzyhqkmICdmgQFwGOtC0VmbqbnqCvecj4YMoL86nuq6fhPGfTA8gCWnaUsage Information
works at .075 ms on razer synapse can work faster but because of world lag this works best for me

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Arcane Torrent, Throw Glaive

Main Sequence:

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

So after a little more twinking, this was what I was able to pull in Heroic Lady Ashvane.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dkDhFK841PbQyvt9/#fight=last&view=rankings&playermetrictimeframe=today

that would be 100% for ranking at my gear level. I was the lowest ilvl person in the raid and I was outperforming the main tank.

3 Likes

So now that the new patch is out i have updated the macro and with a ilvl just over 400 i’m doing better the raidbots says i should do at any where from 12k to 14k DPS . Raidbots says i should be doing just over 12k .

SZidaWsOIERuQxtv1mjqZwrxg5Msu)cL(guHddzNsAVIDtX(v6NaLmmOQ8BQmquOHIIAWQmCfCquWJLWXaCoGkTqPQLkvSyc1Yb9qGQ6PKwgqEoQMibnvPyYuLMUQoVcDAk9mc46eTrczRaLAZsjBhQK7kvAwav8zjY3HQ0irr2gqrJMQW0GQQtsv5RafUgvr3dOkJdQuhhQIBdLdqAsfiAhFmRmXayufYuQGst0g0KmppkaiababciQqQfso)ubIwgvaDGnb5wNHNMubstQarzLCAV2momrJeS7EQTKDUNR1EIMimINkOOSsoTNiiQ4LqkvbIYk50ETzCyIgjy398zArqdAUN(qRFkv8hLvYP9ezj44E9qKXBQEgLvYP9ebrfVesPcMrzLCApFyyUj6ToZEmiHOuXruwjN2thSq7VxVdtCQ4okRKt71MXHjAKGD3tTLSZ9CT2t0eHrPcUrzLCApFyyUj6ToZEmiHOubWxuwjN2teev8siLkaquwjN2RmH5GJ75ATNGYcR39ecjegpQGo3GGwm7hvGOnqRXp9aPpkteYBehTsf(tF0EA(rC0owtjGiokZo(xgvaDPjF0gO14NEqPpkoPXo0KqCknPceLvYP9esyoZE6G1pXZhfN0iZqIZttQarzFeSe9KHWg3RTX5bcI1TTxc5TBQGIYwG4pNWJKmf0E7bjo9G3JGLOFV9aHp8d4joaN9mY5mvbIYk50EcjmNzpDW6N45J2XAkbkIJc(omXOp9rzgsLrfqxAsfikRKt7PdwO93R3HjoFu9PbrstXBDMOkHhjzElAMpFugKVhoyu1deEnCHmXi)Dqm8siCrWO6av4tyQEIBGODiKxWYmhtF0YiJen9zEcIlY8wNj95ZNaa

1 Like

cant import. nothing happens

i’m checking to see if i copied it correctly. If i did then i dont know what could be the problem

i have updated the macro and it is posted in the first post

1 Like

Can you make this not read-only so I can edit it? i.e. Fresh DH doesn’t have Fracture

The Marco is set up so if you don’t have a spell or attack it will skip the spell/attack so a fresh DH could use this macro i used it on a fresh DH

The macro was updated today and have posted my logs from Warcraft Logs. Please tell me what you think

Idk man, this macro gets hung up for me on 101. Not sure why.

i think i know what is hanging up your macro is because of the neck piece. i have updated it and hopefully it does not hang up