Scony Havoc DH - Modded by Admiral Smurf

A few of you have messaged me asking me what I use for Havoc DH. I have looked at all parts of this forum and probably learned a thing or two from them. The below macro I cannot take full credit for. A community member named Scony passed this one off to me a while ago and I modded it a bit and played around with it and I think its top noch. I hope you all enjoy this and try to remember that this is thanks to the community being active and engaged.

CTRL = Chaos Strike
Shift = Chaos Nova
ALT = Consume Magic

The macro will cast Chaos Strike but sometimes you only want to dump your power and Eye Beams to quickly fill up that bar again. Having Chaos Strike on the CTRL key helps you do just that.

d0ZdfaWsPkSlPs51sv1JLmtPs6YOA2QY5i4Mus(frUnKUlf2je7fz3K2pOFkvrddf9BGtl0qLQYGHA4ekhuvj3sPKJj44svYcLQulvPOfJslNQ8qPs1tvzzkzDkLAIusnvkXKjKPR4WIElr9mvfxxPQnkvcBLqLnRQQTRu4ZuPzrvnnu45szKQQmokA0uQVrfDsvL6SeQQRrfoVuXkjuLnjvI2MsLPazHqc0DDVNiI)ww)BRFFjUE2DczrwO7h)j2lQ9tN9mI12wsQvaTt3MnOZs(460Ol8jewHaDFTFSbE0Dfq7aXDje)Li0Ox(G4dDV3)gDwL6(89ToCVn46ebk1B6SM)p3)gcjq3p(tm6Scik(pw5ebked(dXwloZTS(3w)YnafeVrOBmHy2oq8vaTdu82KJcejIlcIz7aXFjcn6Lpi(q379VbX0DIXRVTMqC40jDFxaLo6SklpG44ETiqBKfcjqwiKaDsv2giwwbLDQk)fvx)cGYMJbehemzg(qil6KQSnqSSck7uv(lQU(faLnhdioyAYqqGq(qNuLTbILvqzNQYFr11VaOS5yaXbbtMHpecd6KQSnqSSck7uv(lQU(faLnhdiE5WuyXKqCqNuLTbILvqzNQYFr11VaOS5yaXbttgcceYo6KQSnqSSck7uv(lQUgqCy3YPadcXjDsv2giwwbLDQk)fvx)cGYMJbehmnziiqiM0jvzBA8ETNRfhILvqzNQYFr11VaOS5yaXbttgcc(qCy3YPadcrGoPkBdelRGYovL)IQRbeh2TCkWGqcmPtQY2049ApxloelRGYovL)IQRbeh2Twm(4dXHDRfJpesiqNuLTbILvqzNQYFr11VaOS5yaXbttgcc01vaqSUgrJdD0zXlQ9ZNaXs3pEkIyPdHx9tS01B(Biw62mQUbILUEW7Sj)XZgNSqib6KQSnqSSck7uv(lQU(faLnhdiE5WuyXKqw0jvzBGyzfu2PQ8xuD9lakBogq8YHPWIjn0TzuDxelD3WfRl2R1ebkD95fbEXPdDw8IA)8zrS01dEN(84TgzHqc0jnPNlF4khTdelRa70d1qwepfzqil6KQSnqSmkq02149mG4WULtbgeYh6KQSnqSmkq02n74)XVaOS5yaXbNcmD4KqyqNuLTbILrbI2oFJFbqzZXaIxon)S2rdD95XTklpazHqc0jvzBGyzfu2PQ8xuD9lakBogq8YHPWIjHSOtQY2aXYkOStv5VO66xau2CmG4LdtHftAORpqBSklpazHqc0jvzBGyzfu2PQ8xuD9lakBogq8YHPWIjHSOtQY2aXYkOStv5VO66xau2CmG4LdtHftAOHgAOHiaUsage Information
Modification of DV8-DH-Havoc v1.0 by Scony
Remodded by Admiral Smurfs

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.03.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Immolation Aura

KeyPress: Consume Magic, Chaos Nova, Chaos Strike

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Immolation Aura, Chaos Strike

KeyRelease: Immolation Aura

Post Macro: Immolation Aura

1 Like

How many ms you running with this macro?

Hi Admiral

Thx for the great work. I have the same question as Steve, on how many ms you running this macro? I’m trying at 30ms right now.

[quote quote=68075]Hi Admiral
Thx for the great work. I have the same question as Steve, on how many ms you running this macro? I’m trying at 30ms right now.[/quote]

75 ms. Mostly because thats what works best for me. You can prob go lower.

Thanks, I will try out :slight_smile:

A newbie here…all of you talk about “what Ms do you run?” What do you mean? I got the hang of importing macros but that’s it.

This seems to be the best havoc macro on here. Ive tried them all but the dps output on this one seems to be better than the others. Good work. Im also running at 75ms.

But having Eye Beam in sequencer hurts a lot for M+/pvp.

Do the timings of macro fall a part if i take eye beam out?

(cant test right now)

hey from where to set ms

Not familiar with MS. I loaded AHK and tried using it, but doesn’t work in game. Anyone able to explain how to make this work with this rotation? Or do you have a code that works? Its all greek to me…lol

Here is a simple 3 button AHK I got from Deadly Hunters Camp on Discord:

;; by Hadronox / Rezel

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#IfWinActive World of Warcraft	;; enabled only in WoW
Toggle1 := 0
Toggle2 := 0
Toggle3 := 0

$1::
Toggle1 := !Toggle1
While Toggle1 {
    Send, {Blind}1	;; blind mode to send modifiers
    Sleep, 100
}
return

$2::
Toggle2 := !Toggle2
While Toggle2 {
    Send, {Blind}2	;; blind mode to send modifiers
    Sleep, 100
}
return

$3::
Toggle3 := !Toggle3
While Toggle3 {
    Send, {Blind}3	;; blind mode to send modifiers
    Sleep, 100
}
return
#IfWinActive	;; disable WoW context sensitivity

^PgDn::Suspend	;; Ctrl + PageDown to suspend script (if you want to chat)
^PgUp::Reload	;; Ctrl + PageUP to reload script
^End::ExitApp	;; Ctrl + End to terminate script

Just need to change the “Sleep” to what you want.

Go to “KEYBINDINGS” and search for all keys that refer to ALT+1, ALT+2, ALT+3…
Do the same for CTRL and SHIFT… and remove the bindings…

Is this one still top for dps output or is it outdated

1 Like

My last update (which was a while ago) was this link below. I use version 9