Self Heal spam macro?

I was thinking it would be cool if I could have a self heal macro when i’m running in frost spec…for that moment you realize you’re in trouble and need to spam lol

Anyone use something like that?

Unfortunately in this expac you can’t as Death strike requires a lot of rune power, making it unviable in a rotation, and the “free” deathstrike from dark succor pops only on killing blows, like the victory rush on warriors.

All I do is have DS on a keybind handy and just mash it when it procs and always engage 2 mobs to get the proc off

yeah i mean you could make a macro with Death Strike, but you’re looking at 2 or 3 Frostscythe or Obliterates depending on talents per DS to get the runic power, so the chances of you being able to viably heal yourself when needed are not that great.

As John says it’s better to keep it on a separate key, it’s worth using with Succor as the heal is quite decent, but w/o it then it’s not very good unfortunately. It’s worth actively pulling some trash if possible when fighting Elites and you know you’re gonna need the healing, just to proc it hehe.

You know if you hit IBF and then DS it will basically take you to full HP.