Semi 1 button Demonology macro. Enjoy.

dSJyeaWsrs9wrG2MisZeOQzJK5J6MiIFHa3gHESKDcWELA3k1(j5NIO6VIq53umqregkqyWKA4IuoOiuDzrDmkPJls0cPelveslMQLR4HIO8uIwgc65uQjQenvKQjdnDcxuerhg0ZakUoG2OijBvKWMvTDri(iqYSqkFwKQVRegjqPPjcQrJOoTs6Kav(eqQRHiDEGOxlcY4eURiGBRn9gG1wcaCsssEITmjjj5nacB6TKoKkVf2TKqRecgReATLlZhcKs0aS2szA5cClBaeM0K2YehOGSzAjGvBIMKa8RPtw4Z6o980ssG1ysrESxnB7MEdWAtVbyTLC9Jie(tqbTf8O0C9hH7iY1FeUJ4YmrZETuAPyY70fK5HNgaHTKRFeHWFckOTGhLMR)iChrU(JWDeLajs0Sv6uSsL)AEJ8WtdamTKRFeHWFckOTWoNsG5DL5rP56pc3rKR)iChrjziAwO0wmucE4HMsZ1FeUJix)r4oIsYq0SqPTyOe8WdnLMR)iChrU(JWDeLKHOzHsBXqj4HhAknx)r4oIC9hH7icw4gvAZvAqbKc0iCZdp0uAU(JWDe56pc3rusgIMfkTfdLGhEOP0C9hH7iY1FeUJOKmenluAlgkbp8qtP56pc3rKR)iChrjziAwO0wmucE4HMsZ1FeUJix)r4oIGfUrL2CLguaPanc38WdnLMR)iChrU(JWDeLKHOzHsBXqj4HhAknx)r4oIC9hH7ikjdrZcL2IHsWdp0uAU(JWDe56pc3rCzMOz7gkbp8qtP56pc3rKR)iChrWc3OsBUsdkGuGgHBE4PbKWTKRFeHWFckOTGhLMR)iChrU(JWDetgKIsPxoziAlGujuES5HNgaPTKRFeHWFckOTGhLMR)iChrU(JWDeLajs0Sv6LzIM9AP00b5a3cE4PLG3ysd8RexfTemTm1zqMOzQm0o30BrlLICAPc4UeRMDlL5ucmVfRqQwM6mibXKTTB6naRTKRFeHWFckOTGhLMR)iChrU(jL0QiL0eCBu60YIeGhLMR)iChrjqIenBLovzQ0bchKhEArlbHXwqcSgttVfTeetMeynMMElAzYmeDOOT0Iw0ssGBGqkWTf5jrYBXQz3ElAr3aNISMO_DEMO
Talents 2123121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

I run this at 100ms with AHK. Occasionally I do have to fire off a Shadowbolt or Demonbolt on my own when shard starved when swapping targets. But works for me and currently leveling my warlock and #1 on DPS meters in all my dungeons so far. This uses all cooldowns so edit what you dont want used right away and mod it as seen fit. Feedback is always nice as this is my first time writing a macro of my own.

Not translatet in German.

:frowning:

Works very good. Thanks !

Absolutely great macro. Moved me to top DPS list from very bottom… and make my life easier… and gameplay more enjoible… and much less/no struggles… Only one tiny thing to improve. Add /targetenemy [noharm][dead] as first line to “key press” box. It will auto focus new target after current target dies.

THANKS a lot!

[quote quote=67852]Absolutely great macro. Moved me to top DPS list from very bottom… and make my life easier… and gameplay more enjoible… and much less/no struggles… Only one tiny thing to improve. Add /targetenemy [noharm][dead] as first line to “key press” box. It will auto focus new target after current target dies.
THANKS a lot![/quote]

I didn’t want to have it auto target new mobs when dead, simply because I did write it in that I send my pet into attack as well and do not plan to pull extra mobs on a bad target lol. But glad this is doing well. I was tired of not having many options for a macro and decided to give it a go.