Sequencer help!

Hello,

I am very new to Gnome Sequencer…I have 2 macros and they both work very well, but, when I try to add a third, they all break.

The macro with all 3 is pasted below, with the ‘Prot’ macro, non of them work…without it, the first 2 work.

Any ideas?

local _, Sequences = … – Don’t touch this

Sequences[‘Ret’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=2 Seal of Truth,null
]],
‘/cast !Hammer of Wrath’,
‘/cast Judgment’,
“/cast Templar’s Verdict” ,
‘/cast Crusader Strike’,
‘/cast !Exorcism’,
‘/cast !Holy Prism’,
“/cast Templar’s Verdict” ,
}

Sequences[‘RetAOE’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/castsequence reset=2 Seal of Righteousness,null
]],
‘/cast Judgment’,
“/cast Divine Storm” ,
‘/cast Hammer of the Righteous’,
‘/cast !Exorcism’,
‘/cast !Holy Prism’,
“/cast Divine Storm” ,
}

Sequences[‘Prot’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/castsequence reset=2 Seal of Insight,null
]],
‘/cast Hammer of Wrath’,
“/cast Avenger’s Shield”,
‘/cast Shield of the Righteous’,
‘/cast Crusader Strike’,
‘/cast Judgment’,
‘/cast Exorcism’,
‘/cast Consecration’,
‘/cast Divine Protection’,
‘/cast Holy Wrath’,
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

I have been trying for about 8 hrs now trying tabs no tabs ” and ‘ delete so many times and re wrote I think I got a hole in the hd where gs is going. I cannot get any action at all in wow I have watched and followed 7 videos. I need help. phone, team viewer you name it I am game for this. and yes I have tried notepad, note++ and typing it in manually. any help would be greatly appreciated.
I wish I could get this to work once then I would be of some help good luck

[quote quote=19192]I have been trying for about 8 hrs now trying tabs no tabs ” and ‘ delete so many times and re wrote I think I got a hole in the hd where gs is going. I cannot get any action at all in wow I have watched and followed 7 videos. I need help. phone, team viewer you name it I am game for this. and yes I have tried notepad, note++ and typing it in manually. any help would be greatly appreciated.
I wish I could get this to work once then I would be of some help good luck [/quote]

My offer in other threads stands to both of you. If you want to send me your actual sequences.lua file I will look at it and fix it for you. You can PM me or email me either one. my Bnet tag is Thralkhar#1485 if you need me in game.