Contribute

SPriest – v7.2 – GSE2.1

Home/Classes/Priests/Shadow/PvE/SPriest – v7.2 – GSE2.1

Forums Forums Classes Priests Shadow PvE SPriest – v7.2 – GSE2.1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)
    #47327 |

Derived from the original SPriest_All-in-One macro/aura system, here is the advanced system – fit for Legion v7.2.

VIDEO:

IMPORTANT:

These macros have been tested using GSE v2.1.0 Beta 7. Having said that, fixing problems with this addon are beyond the scope of my abilities.

To start using this set, simply import the following GSE Macros and WeakAura2 Notifications:

1. SPriest_Main
    2. SPriest_MB
    3. SPriest_VB
    4. SPriest_PI
    5. SPriest_Defensives

WEAKAURAS HUD:

WeakAuras2 HUD (Shadow Priest)

Import Strings:
    Asimov
    Sergeant

Holy crap dude, can’t wait to try this out.

Nyght
    Grunt

Amazing…. I recently started using your last macros with very good success. i don’t know what it is with this one, but I’m parsing much higher. it’s a little bit more to handle; and I still throw out the pet when i cast PI as I think that adds a little DPS. But, I’m going to give this a whirl in raids tonight and see how it goes!! THANK YOU!

DarkSiodar
    Grunt

This version is working 100% better than SPriest_all_in_one version. i might of been doing something wrong on the other version or something, but these macros work well for me. great job on it.

Simon Jensen
    Sergeant

For a new Shadowpriest, this looks overwhelming.

Can you explain in more details how you use it, when you use what macros?

I cant get the Pain and Touch to work.

I really want this to work, looks so good

Sethadon
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

For a new Shadowpriest, this looks overwhelming.
    Can you explain in more details how you use it, when you use what macros?
    I cant get the Pain and Touch to work.
    I really want this to work, looks so good

It’s all in the video … Pain and Touch are cast by pressing the CTRL Key Modifier while spamming SPriest_Main or SPriest_MB.

P.S. – I strongly suggest using these macros with the WeakAura strings provided. It makes everything a little less overwhelming.

Good luck! 🍀

Jesper Jensen
    Scout

i did install WA and your strings.

I setup your main macro with synapse, just like im using my Frost DK. So it spams it every 80 miliseconds, holding down CTRL didnt activate it.

I will try again when i get home, really want this to work.

Besides that ; whats your ilvl and what kinda of logs are you getting with these macros ?

Sethadon
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

i did install WA and your strings.
    I setup your main macro with synapse, just like im using my Frost DK. So it spams it every 80 miliseconds, holding down CTRL didnt activate it.
    I will try again when i get home, really want this to work.

Have you checked your Key Bindings? Unbinding certain ones have helped people in the past: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/shadow-priest-7-1-5-gse-2-0-2/page/9/#post-45522

Besides that ; whats your ilvl and what kinda of logs are you getting with these macros ?

My iLvl (equipped) is 896. On the three target dummies in our Class Order Hall, I pull roughly 1.1M DPS (sustained). Unfortunately, I don’t have any log information.

kidcriticus
    Scout

I installed everything, the strings the macros.
    As i go through the rotation the only thing weakauras ever says is Mindblast. when vamp is ready and when the artifact is ready.
    Im not seeing it tell me to cast anything else so basically im only using your first 2 macros, im confused by the VB and the PI.

Simon Jensen
    Sergeant

i did install WA and your strings. I setup your main macro with synapse, just like im using my Frost DK. So it spams it every 80 miliseconds, holding down CTRL didnt activate it. I will try again when i get home, really want this to work.

Have you checked your Key Bindings? Unbinding certain ones have helped people in the past: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/shadow-priest-7-1-5-gse-2-0-2/page/9/#post-45522

My iLvl (equipped) is 896. On the three target dummies in our Class Order Hall, I pull roughly 1.1M DPS (sustained). Unfortunately, I don’t have any log information.

The three target dummies, so your macro is actually cycling through those 3 targets automaticall?

Because thats not working here either. (i think your video mentioned that it should work like that)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.