Shadow Whisperer by Urzulus

Home/Classes/Priests/Shadow/8.0.x/Shadow Whisperer by Urzulus

Forums Forums Classes Priests Shadow 8.0.x Shadow Whisperer by Urzulus

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant

Version 1.0 (release)

Goal: Provide sustainable high DPS output.

Explanation: I would like to acknowledge EnixLHQ for getting me started. He has done some standup work. This is a priority based string execution, seems pretty smooth to me.

Reason:Shadow Priests are not particularly hard now that BFA has arrived. Build up the pool, then deplete when you can. This build takes advantage of being unable to cast certain spells until they become active.

Rotation hierarchy:

Vampiric Touch (user cast) > Dark Ascension > Shadowfiend > Void Eruption > Mind Blast > Mind Flay

Codes:
    die)caalqOBrQyxuc)cOHPKCmsSmu5zuPPHqxdKABGKVPuvJJs15avwhPQgijLoijvluPs9qLkAIKkDrqKnQuLgPqCskrRuPsEjjfZujvDtqXor0pvQWqfslLsYtv1uPkxvjv2kiQVsQYBfQ7Qe7f6VkP0Gv5WIwmO0JjAYKKll1Mbv9zemAu1Pb8ALumBb3MQA3i9BugovCCLQy5u8CctxY1jLTdc(oLY5vkRNsQ9Ryub9qsf8)iQR7o0BT6fXYpkKScswHKCOh(r6GtaGUg85RYrOpiOnMTqA9MFknmHfsMpi8mJMVaSyoasqbFQIzthB8acN20gDGDthnJ1Abnbi(EzOPLaFxxoxfoo81THp1cfsQGFKo4GVEaHWCPJtyBoiN(oaga5CEmnj)Cm6Czimh8MwWpxLgcDjSyUiSGQ5uF9EZzJVPneAZCBmT5ODRAUInx64e2MdOMljKaulMDHV6AfpZG)6mwRf0e4dtknmi3gbaJkqpKub9qsf8bLPOMlwY8HnRL5IPmjFsPDaGsyzoo7R2xrbj5WhuMIAoxIeDDrsx8bLPOMJJZohuRqsI4dktrnN9vWXHKqJpOmf1CXsMpSzbr1wPHqxlZ98PkMT52Pjf8iju4dktrnxmLj5tkTdauclZPanXv7JVA6nR6qNIg9qsf8bLPOMlwY8Hnliszs(Ks7aaLWYCqBhkSW)R2zVAuzbWO4h1aWma1g(rzIcMuAyOhw4h10WKsdd9qsf8bLPOMlMYK8jL2bakHL5CjcNcrSWxn9wutleOhsQGpOmf1CXWZm(6VAzooxoOGZosYHpyLgcD102FBUykJpn(lXQ6u1cs6IpOmfLO3JwtL9CX(mv6NHAzoxIWPqelSWc)3PLwQlsYbTD8HjPAzWsA1gi00cGrXDJfwic

My Outlaw Rogue macro
    My Assassin Rogue One shot macro
    My Frost Dk macro
    My Arms Warrior macro
    My Fire Mage macro

Mr. Dexz
    Sergeant

Thanks dude!

Urzulus
    Senior Sergeant

Thanks dude!

No problems, let me know if you have any suggestions or issues.

Frederic Goutiere
    Grunt

Thanks very good for me

Aaron Goodrich
    Grunt

Works awesome for me. Sustainable.

Urzulus
    Senior Sergeant

Works awesome for me. Sustainable.

Thanks, that is the goal. Everything is temporary till the expansion rolls.

John
    Scout

I cannot for the life of me get mind flay to go more than half of it’s cast maybe 3/4 of the cast before it stops and continues the rotation. Any solutions as I have changed ms timing from 40 to 200 ms and 0 change. I use logitech g13 using the logitech gaming software. I have a lot of alts and this is the first gse code that has had this problem. Any help is appreciated.

Nobody
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

@ John. This is what we want. We cast mind flay (as a filler only) until something better is available. The macro than stops the cast (nochanneling command)

Code + Macro + Code = Blackbox

Alex Krycek
    Grunt

tks, works for me. very nice.

em perer
    Scout

Great Macro , thank you for your work. What talents would you suggests for max dps?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.