simple mm macro testers wanted

Aloha everyone,
i have a marksman hunter and i have used all the macros i have found either here or else where on the internet.
problem is that i barely hit 25k dps with 665 item lvl.
i do not know what is wrong with me. i even looked for latency, but still no improvement.
so i i decided to make a macro of my own, with great risk i may add, cause i am not a programmer.
this is what i am using right now.

Sequences['MMS'] = { PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /petattack ]], '/cast Kill Shot', '/cast A Murder of Crows', '/cast Glaive Toss', '/cast Aimed Shot', '/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot', PostMacro = [[ /cast Chimaera Shot ]], }

with this i have managed to reach 30k pick at boss fights, dropping down to 24k. still not enough i know,
but feels a little better.
you will probably have noticed that i have not used rapid fire in the macro.
the only reason for that is that is that i use this macro for farming too, so i keep rapid fire on separate button.
i want you guys to test this and let me know what you think.
one request though. if you have any suggestions as how the macro should be sent it in a pm.

[quote quote=27788]Aloha everyone,
i have a marksman hunter and i have used all the macros i have found either here or else where on the internet.
problem is that i barely hit 25k dps with 665 item lvl.

[/quote]

Aloha Baboulas7,

I recently made a Orc Hunter on Dreanor Ilvl 668,1.
Done the Proving Ground: Gold with 30 seconds left on the timer by using my sequencer.
Same talents as provided by the guide.

In dungeons I hit 30k dps minimum and can hold an 45k dps on a Heroic Dungeon boss. (In this case number 1 DPS/DMG in the group).

Barrage over Glaive Toss -> 2+ Targets
Powershot over Barrage -> 1 Target
Glaive Toss --> Good for PvP Burst together with A Murder of Crows.

If you want help, just ask me.
(From next week and ongoing, I have less time unfortunally)

Cheers and Goodluck,

Tim Roeleveld

after a lot of time testing and with Timmy’s help
i have come to settle to the following macro that put me in the second place in recount
with item lvl 691 and here is the proof.
http://prnt.sc/aj1p3s
i have sometimes topped at 52k+ but that is not always happening
any confirmation on my numbers would be very much appreciated

Sequences['MMS-2'] = { PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /cast Rapid Fire ]], '/cast A Murder of Crows', '/cast [nochanneling] !Chimaera Shot', '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=8 Steady Shot,!Chimaera Shot', '/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot', '/cast Barrage', '/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot', '/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Shot', PostMacro = [[ ]], }

still on process of twincking managed to burst 58k but dropped down to 35k
pls let me know of your numbers in order to make it better