So we are going to have to do switch bar macros?

As stated in the title and from what I am reading, the switch bar macro, how does that work, would It go with bartender? and if so then how would that set up, if in the macro it says switch bar 1,2 does that go with the autoclicking. Man I am really dreading going back to figuring out rotation, I have gotten super lazy, and can hardly remember priorities?

Yep looks like we going to have to use bar swap macros on frost DK and probaly blood too, Ive not tryed them on my dk yet, but been using on my paladin and works well if you can stand the bars switching like mad but you can put the spells that you want to use with other click in the same places on the other bars they they dont apear to change. im not using bartender any more im using an addon called MoveAnything to alter the look of my ui there is an extra tick box on the addon that enables you to mouseover things so you can see what it is you need to alter or search for so you can hide or move, is quite tricky to use but good results can be achived. Ive been trying to make a 1 button no bar swaping macro for my dk but nothing realy seams to work becuase of all the random procs the DK has. So Barswaping macro it is then for me. Place macro for each sequence in each bar then press macro then place the next macro in the sequence in the next bar and so on does use alot of macro spaces but works well in the end. Another great looking and working addon i use to make a real cool looking ui, is an addon called SLDataText along with chocolate bar makes it look real nice, SLDataText can be got from wowinterface.com. it makes the ui look good and works well but doesnt use too much addon memory. 2 buttons worth making in macros if you intend to use are /sltd global & /sldt config and /move for the moveanything addon.
blizard realy have messed up my game :frowning: