Some questions. Please.

Sorry for bad english.
I have some doubts.

1- Is it possible to countdown an instant cast skill? For example, lightning bolt has no CD. Is it possible to set a time for usage?

2- I use the middle mouse button for macro. Scroll up and scroll down. The effect of “keypress, premacro, posmacro and keyrelease” are null? Can I set only the use of the “Sequence” field?

3- Is it possible to use an instant cast in area spells? Without having to select the area? For example, Earthbind totem has to select the area to use. Can I press the button and the totem to fall on my feet?

4- Last question: Is it possible to use a skill only when it has a certain combo or power number? Example: Use Lava Lash when Hot Hand is active?

Many thanks to anyone who helps.

[quote quote=45122]Sorry for bad english. I have some doubts.
1- Is it possible to countdown an instant cast skill? For example, lightning bolt has no CD. Is it possible to set a time for usage?
2- I use the middle mouse button for macro. Scroll up and scroll down. The effect of “keypress, premacro, posmacro and keyrelease” are null? Can I set only the use of the “Sequence” field?
3- Is it possible to use an instant cast in area spells? Without having to select the area? For example, Earthbind totem has to select the area to use. Can I press the button and the totem to fall on my feet?
4- Last question: Is it possible to use a skill only when it has a certain combo or power number? Example: Use Lava Lash when Hot Hand is active?
Many thanks to anyone who helps.
[/quote]

1. No

2. No, it treats scroll up and scroll down as a “button press” and thus executes the whole shabang.

3. Yes, Blizzard added the ability to do the following in macros for cast/select spells
    /cast [@player] Earthbind Totem --will cast the totem at the players (your) location
    /cast [@cursor] Earthbind Totem --Will cast the totem at you cursor location provided it is in range and is a valid castable location

4. No, this action is specifically against Blizz TOS and is exactly the sort of thing they don’t want to be able to have done.

Tku Darkonius…

And what would that mean?

/Castsequence [nomod] reset = 6

“[nomod]” and “reset = 6”

rogue ex.:

/Castsequence [nomod] reset = 6 Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate

[quote quote=45134]

1. No 2. No, it treats scroll up and scroll down as a “button press” and thus executes the whole shabang. 3. Yes, Blizzard added the ability to do the following in macros for cast/select spells /cast [@player] Earthbind Totem –will cast the totem at the players (your) location /cast [@cursor] Earthbind Totem –Will cast the totem at you cursor location provided it is in range and is a valid castable location 4. No, this action is specifically against Blizz TOS and is exactly the sort of thing they don’t want to be able to have done.

Tku Darkonius…. And what would that mean? /Castsequence [nomod] reset = 6 “[nomod]” and “reset = 6” rogue ex.: /Castsequence [nomod] reset = 6 Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate [/quote]

thats based off of key presses i believe. so after 6 key presses it would prioritize that line again