Forums Forums Warrior Fury SpinFury – One button Fury Warrior macro.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Maybe I am seeing it wrong, but Cant see the difference from this previous posted Macro https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ok-yall-gonna-like-this-one/

Jewels
    Grunt

Maybe I am seeing it wrong, but Cant see the difference from this previous posted Macro https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ok-yall-gonna-like-this-one/

If you open the macro itself i believe the cast sequence inside is different but i could be wrong, still new to this lol

Spinnaker
    First Sergeant

If you open the macro itself i believe the cast sequence inside is different but i could be wrong, still new to this lol

The differences are small – the rotation is nearly the same (and still the most effective that I’ve found.) Differences include opening with recklessness and putting the player in combat mode wherever thy are in their rotation.

Jewels
    Grunt

Spin whatever you did works. I have tried this one and the other Fury one and this one out shines it by 3k dps. Sim says i should be doing 13.4 and i am doing 12.7. Ill take the small dps loss for the ezmode lol. Keep it updated!! 🙂 I can’t wait to see what it does when my ilvl hits 400 lol.

Joao Morais
    Grunt

Ok thanks for the clarification.

Nikkj1
    Grunt

Sadly, it falls of very, very quickly.

I am 7/9M, neck lvl 48 and equipped 407 with 2x Reckless Flurry traits and I barely do 16k on a dummy, my simmed DPS is 24k.

The issue here is The addition of The WW that you really need to keep tack of yourself when gear start to procc your rampages a lot.

Gr8 macro for lvling and lower ilvl stuff tho, really excellent.

Jewels
    Grunt

Sadly, it falls of very, very quickly.
    I am 7/9M, neck lvl 48 and equipped 407 with 2x Reckless Flurry traits and I barely do 16k on a dummy, my simmed DPS is 24k.
    The issue here is The addition of The WW that you really need to keep tack of yourself when gear start to procc your rampages a lot.
    Gr8 macro for lvling and lower ilvl stuff tho, really excellent.

This is very strange i sim exactly what i do on dummy.
    Quick question when you sim do you do it for no raid buffs? I learned that the hard way lol why i asked. I am thinking you are but i honestly never knew that when i use to sim until a few weeks ago.

Curianer
    Scout

So with me the Execute Proc (Talent 3/2) does not work. He procs, but the cooldown of the Proc expires and is not triggered by the Execute. He is wasted every time he comes, because you can not activate him. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?

Niccolò Miniati
    Grunt

Sorry guys first time use the addon.
    Where I’ve to put this script, in the menu Addon?
    But there need to write example /cast etc
    Please help

James Harris
    Grunt

While in game type /gse then press enter. click on the import code button highlight the code on the 1st page ctrl+c then in game ctrl+v to paste the code in the import code box.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.