Spitz Savage Feral 8.0.1 - 1-Button for the truly lazy :P

As title says, this is a one button macro. (the reason I came to this site in the first place) Use your cooldowns as you see fit. I have an in-game macro for my Berserking racial and Incarnation together for a named mob or a boss in a random/raid. This isn’t optimized for top raid, but for my ilvl, I get more dps than others I’ve used on here. I tried this with Jagged Wounds but the Rip was falling off too much. So had to go Incarnation.

Talents - 1XXX131

d0dFcaGEjf9sjvERs02ucZusKlRYSjLVbv6Mkf)sP62kshgPDcL9k2nH9dCpjj9xjr9BugOKcdvjzWQA4kPoOcvNgvDmihxH0cviwQIYIjvlhrpwINszzsTojPAIkitfHjdvz6uDrjbNtb1ZiQUor2OKQ2QKqBMOSDjjghQywGmnjLggQ0ivaJfQy0kQ(Sc0jveVgQQRbQZRq55KSwjPCxLshuicgkMTAcr1QC9vy24vkyDiIn0jJkP5bdfJGQDcxfdHdo4GKJInWPTowSn0cjRIhPINjuHiyOqemuS9cv5QBuPtuoWdEYtDEvlSP6uh8GhXPBiWd3ncc8WDJGapCVaXfc8WDJGapC3iiWd3ncc8ioDdbEexChgc8WDJGapC3iiWd3ncc8WDJGaF3Wl4eSo2EHQCWVSWMQt9TGhUr4gJGKxG)5OOhBGJIx0JHDf8JESronp6XMXlgef9yRykFdTqYcr8y1DJn70oQ6crWqX2lmHIPDGNk5mjHAoVmh8CdwhBVqvo45mS8fbtES9ctOyAh4PsotsOMZlZbpkEmZV11ljkopteZUrLoHZt1InJxmyh9y1DJTI8uQqemuS9cv5GFznKXkski8okEBbFZTwo1gSo2EHQCWVuWKXiNw9El4XDbNGjp2EHQCWVuWu(r185qcwHnvN6BbpCJGJhBf5THwizHiEmcsEb(N3rpE8y26RmzOGH4kp24s(CgzmBnVxZytkmrSyBOcjQ2eHFKv5eoptKrIhpbaSPITZ_FERAL
Talents 1XXX131

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Rebirth, Prowl, Cat Form

Main Sequence: Rip, Tiger’s Fury, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rake

KeyRelease: Regrowth

iLevel 208, bursted at 2.4K and steady at 2.1K, best one so far for the new patch!

Keen getting “You are not in shapeshift form” error when running it.

Loving it :slight_smile: Thanks alot :slight_smile:

Thank you, Spitz! Working great!

Add to the Pre-Macro:
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();

@Spitz first off thank you for this! Feral is hard to “lazy” macro well. What is your personal item level and dps you are pulling with this?

I have gone back to Havoc, it seems to perform well with these macros, but if I could put up decent numbers with a Feral macro, I would prefer that.

I am still sitting on my free 110 boost and would use it on my lower level Druid, but I was just concerned with how well they can perform with these macros.

Freezes and doesnt do anything.

SPITZ_FERAL,2,nil,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
SPITZ_FERAL,1,reset=combat Rake, Shred, Shred, Savage Roar, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred,

[quote quote=63123]@Spitz first off thank you for this! Feral is hard to “lazy” macro well. What is your personal item level and dps you are pulling with this?
I have gone back to Havoc, it seems to perform well with these macros, but if I could put up decent numbers with a Feral macro, I would prefer that.
I am still sitting on my free 110 boost and would use it on my lower level Druid, but I was just concerned with how well they can perform with these macros.[/quote]

As I said this is far from optimized and I won’t touch it for a few weeks to attempt a raid ready 1 button.

And I don’t have a high ilvl. I think like a 203ish with crap leggos. I burst to about 2.5k and settle around 1.9k. I am still debating on working on a leveling macro or not. Balance is looking really good right now for leveling in the new Xpac.

[quote quote=63138]Freezes and doesnt do anything.
SPITZ_FERAL,2,nil,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. SPITZ_FERAL,1,reset=combat Rake, Shred, Shred, Savage Roar, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred,[/quote]

Not sure what it is that you are posting here. Are you sure you are importing it correctly from the 1st post?

Yes, That is a /gs debug i ran.

Yeah, idk why, but this doesn’t work at all for me…all it does is continually cast shred.

Only thing I can think of to fix this would be to make 100% sure you have the correct talents and delete all of your other druid gs macros, reload and reimport.

what ms are you running this at?

even adding this it for me keeps saying you are in shape shift form when im in cat form

Yeaaaaah, this hangs up on me. It casts regrowth, I turn into a cat, and theeeeeen… Nothing happens. Totally willing to admit that I’ve screwed something up if I have XD

Sure you have the correct talents chosen? Delete the macro and reimport.

For those saying this doesn’t work for them make sure you have the macro set on the button you want it to be used for when you are in cat form. I just spent 10 mins trying to figure out why all it did was cast rake when it was because I had rake on the button that the macro was on when I was in non shapeshift form.

Edit: Still doesn’t work, I don’t know time to try something else I guess

Worked for me.

Great macro!! But i have a question: For M+ how can I do the AOE?

I might give a 120 macro a whirl but it looks unlikely with how much I am liking Balance at the moment. (and I’m not 120 yet…only 117)

Once I get heroic geared as Boomkin, I’ll get some feral/tank gear and give them a go. I have a really bad taste in my mouth right now with how Blizz is handling the dps specs for druids…leaving us out to dry I feel.