Spitz Savage Feral 8.0.1 - 1-Button for the truly lazy :P

Home/Classes/Druids/Feral/8.0.x/Spitz Savage Feral 8.0.1 - 1-Button for the truly lazy :P

Forums Forums Classes Druids Feral 8.0.x Spitz Savage Feral 8.0.1 - 1-Button for the truly lazy :P

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

As title says, this is a one button macro. (the reason I came to this site in the first place) Use your cooldowns as you see fit. I have an in-game macro for my Berserking racial and Incarnation together for a named mob or a boss in a random/raid. This isn’t optimized for top raid, but for my ilvl, I get more dps than others I’ve used on here. I tried this with Jagged Wounds but the Rip was falling off too much. So had to go Incarnation.

Talents – 1XXX131

d0dFcaGEjf9sjvERs02ucZusKlRYSjLVbv6Mkf)sP62kshgPDcL9k2nH9dCpjj9xjr9BugOKcdvjzWQA4kPoOcvNgvDmihxH0cviwQIYIjvlhrpwINszzsTojPAIkitfHjdvz6uDrjbNtb1ZiQUor2OKQ2QKqBMOSDjjghQywGmnjLggQ0ivaJfQy0kQ(Sc0jveVgQQRbQZRq55KSwjPCxLshuicgkMTAcr1QC9vy24vkyDiIn0jJkP5bdfJGQDcxfdHdo4GKJInWPTowSn0cjRIhPINjuHiyOqemuS9cv5QBuPtuoWdEYtDEvlSP6uh8GhXPBiWd3ncc8WDJGapCVaXfc8WDJGapC3iiWd3ncc8ioDdbEexChgc8WDJGapC3iiWd3ncc8WDJGaF3Wl4eSo2EHQCWVSWMQt9TGhUr4gJGKxG)5OOhBGJIx0JHDf8JESronp6XMXlgef9yRykFdTqYcr8y1DJn70oQ6crWqX2lmHIPDGNk5mjHAoVmh8CdwhBVqvo45mS8fbtES9ctOyAh4PsotsOMZlZbpkEmZV11ljkopteZUrLoHZt1InJxmyh9y1DJTI8uQqemuS9cv5GFznKXkski8okEBbFZTwo1gSo2EHQCWVuWKXiNw9El4XDbNGjp2EHQCWVuWu(r185qcwHnvN6BbpCJGJhBf5THwizHiEmcsEb(N3rpE8y26RmzOGH4kp24s(CgzmBnVxZytkmrSyBOcjQ2eHFKv5eoptKrIhpbaSPITZ_FERAL
    Talents 1XXX131

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Rebirth, Prowl, Cat Form

Main Sequence: Rip, Tiger’s Fury, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rake

KeyRelease: Regrowth

burx
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

iLevel 208, bursted at 2.4K and steady at 2.1K, best one so far for the new patch!

Thesana
    Grunt

Keen getting “You are not in shapeshift form” error when running it.

Flora
    Grunt

Loving it 🙂 Thanks alot 🙂

taurolyon
    Grunt

Thank you, Spitz! Working great!

Keen getting “You are not in shapeshift form” error when running it.

Add to the Pre-Macro:
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();

Drak Gaming
    Grunt

@Spitz first off thank you for this! Feral is hard to “lazy” macro well. What is your personal item level and dps you are pulling with this?

I have gone back to Havoc, it seems to perform well with these macros, but if I could put up decent numbers with a Feral macro, I would prefer that.

I am still sitting on my free 110 boost and would use it on my lower level Druid, but I was just concerned with how well they can perform with these macros.

SaultyDawg1
    Grunt

Freezes and doesnt do anything.

SPITZ_FERAL,2,nil,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
    SPITZ_FERAL,1,reset=combat Rake, Shred, Shred, Savage Roar, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred,

Spitz
    First Sergeant

@Spitz first off thank you for this! Feral is hard to “lazy” macro well. What is your personal item level and dps you are pulling with this?
    I have gone back to Havoc, it seems to perform well with these macros, but if I could put up decent numbers with a Feral macro, I would prefer that.
    I am still sitting on my free 110 boost and would use it on my lower level Druid, but I was just concerned with how well they can perform with these macros.

As I said this is far from optimized and I won’t touch it for a few weeks to attempt a raid ready 1 button.

And I don’t have a high ilvl. I think like a 203ish with crap leggos. I burst to about 2.5k and settle around 1.9k. I am still debating on working on a leveling macro or not. Balance is looking really good right now for leveling in the new Xpac.

Spitz
    First Sergeant

Freezes and doesnt do anything.
    SPITZ_FERAL,2,nil,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. SPITZ_FERAL,1,reset=combat Rake, Shred, Shred, Savage Roar, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred,

Not sure what it is that you are posting here. Are you sure you are importing it correctly from the 1st post?

SaultyDawg1
    Grunt

Yes, That is a /gs debug i ran.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.