SPriest help?

I’m currently using this macro to level my Spriest.

/targetenemy [noharm]
/cast [noform] !Shadowform
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,1,2,3,Shadowfiend
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,1,2,Halo
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,1,Mind Blast
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,Shadow Word: Death
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/19 Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
/cast !Mind Blast

As of 30 minutes ago I hit lvl 42, shadowfiend worked great with the macro. But as soon as I got the “Glyph of Sha” shadowfeind stopped popping. Can someone help me with this issue please?

i’ll take a look at it and see what can be done.

Ray T. It seems to be working now. BUT doesn;t pop as much as it should

yeah i noticed. I tried to modify it a bit in order to see if it helps but i didn’t notice any change. I even tried modifying it a bit more to keep mindblast from interrupting the mindflays in mid channeling, but, haven’t seemed to get it down perfect yet. when you hit 45 take Solace and Insanity because I have a macro I got from someone on here that’ll cast devouring plague and mindflay:insanity when you have 3 shadow orbs. I’ll try to post it later

I thought mindbender was better for increased damage and mana regen.

well mindbender increases mana regen by 1.75% and replaces shadowfiend and lasts 15 seconds. with solace and insanity casting mindflay while your target is affected by devouring plague makes your mind flay deal %33 additional damage per orb consumed by devouring plague.

Ray T. I’m still waiting on that macro you have

A troubleshooting method I use with my macros is if I am borderline on some reset (say my ping goes for 38 to 42 fairly regularly) I will adjust the reset from 0.3 to 0.4 and vice versa. Also you can sometimes add null to the end of each line and that can help. So to troubleshoot I might do the following:

/targetenemy [noharm]
 /cast [noform] !Shadowform
 /castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Shadowfiend,null
 /castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,0,0,Halo,null
 /castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,0,Mind Blast,null
 /castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,Shadow Word: Death,null
 /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/19 Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
 /cast !Mind Blast

sorry about that.

here’s the devouring macro. Not sure who originally made it but credit goes out anyways

#showtooltip Devouring Plague
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=3 Devouring Plague, Mind Flay, Mind Flay 

It’s basic but it works