Stay Frosty by Urzulus

Version 1.2

• version added for PVP. PVP Talents - Chill Streak, Frozen Center, Delirium

Version 1.1

• was getting some pooling, so changed rotation sequence a little

Version 1.0 (release)

Goal: Priority based Frost spec rotation

Explanation: The combat routine revolves around two resources. Runes and runic power. As such there are two sequence priorities. The priority is to have remorseless winter up 100% of the time and to obliterate/frost strike as much as possible.

Reason: Frost DK’s are simple. Ruthless but simple, hence priority suites them best I believe over sequence. I ran a few of other peoples macros but didn’t like them as they usually didn’t have death strike in the rotation anywhere. This though is not a crucial spell helps immensely in the grind when leveling. Stopping to heal means downtime from killing. I chose not to use the worm as I found it to be to far and few between.

How I roll: I have mind freeze bound to key 1, Death grip bound to key 2 and the macro on a toggle firing every 0.5 of a sec. Turn it on, point in a direction and just grind harder than grindr.

Rotation hierarchy:

Out of combat
Howling blast on any target in range!

In combat
Pillar of frost > Remorseless winter > Obliterate > Empower rune weapon > Howling blast > Frostscythe/Deathstrike > Frost strike

Codes:
daKkeaalQs3IQODrf0VGQHjKJbQLHupJennICnryBIOVjQghr15qvRJOuoivOwirj9qQinrKeBKkXiPI4KQiwjrjEjvHzsLYnvrTtq(PkKgQOSuvOEQKPskxLOuTvQuDwviElP6UK0Ev(lssgmWHLAXI0JrzYQGldzZefFMkQrJK60OYRPcmBQQBdLDRs)gXWjHJRI0Yf8CctNY1fQTJKuFNkKZJeRNkP9RQh80ge8QsZXhHQC54JwAhzq0tBLtq(k85Uoyf1MPqiB44oI4i)2vkynlqeoKrWWLHeIXe4grbhdxynfpLjqegfptP4zCW1y)yb(kT2hDnXkyAyLWW0RCCSrnjSs2dUg7hlwDUVXT)jxdfOA014i3jRRCcYxXQI4ZD4bc0PXOld9aziHhitGiSh4CG7EG768d67HhK5EMdFzjZ9ShO1(ORjEGNpWPuZ57)GYcO2bEFGlbIRO7dCk6AOG3hqfKpxGlgB15MfiUJccoYvmTbbpTbbVcN1c7b6mcwABQpibmDo8GOxHZAH9aDgblTn1haZNmppAqkxHZAH9aDgblTn1hiXhrhniPv4Swyc0PXOld9aDgblTn1hqhLtRmY7dK455L79b0r50kJ8(ajEEE5dkXkCwlShOZiyPTP(ajEyjLdk5kCwlShOZiyPTP(aP8ejLpO8v4SwypqIhwU0k3iefUXHXzRwLre25MfitB2QYqkCj(YmoYDvwGJe4mkR8arjlGeIPnBvwaDUzbY0MTYdeLJr(OwGM2GGxHBDWzKHUimkpq)sOUdyQ6hq9b1zZge90ge8kCwlShOZiyPTP(GeW05WdIEfoRf2d0zeS02uFamFY88ObPCfoRf2d0zeS02uFGeFeD0GKwHZAH9aDgblTn1hqhjbNmAqjwHZAHjqNgJUm0d0zeS02uFGeppVCVpGokNwzK3hiXZZl37dOJYPvgnOKRWzTWEGoJGL2M6dK4HLuoO8v4SwypqNrWsBt9bs5jskFqYxHZAH9ajEy5sRCJqu4ghgNTAvgryNBwGmTzRkdPWL4lZ4i3vzbosGZOSYdeLJr(OwGM2GGxHBDWzKHUimkpq)sOUdyQ6hq9b1zRYcOZnlqM2SvEGOKfqcX0MnB2kQGKPJ9TbbVQuGyNqLbrNaE1jmYD1Qm3Zge9SzBa

My Disc Priest macro
My Shadow Priest macro
My Sub Rogue macro
My Outlaw Rogue macro
My Assassin Rogue One shot macro
My Frost Dk macro
My Arms Warrior macro
My Fire Mage macro

hi
how many miles?

Works well!

dude, i import the macro, set the talents, put the macro on my skillbarr… and nothing… doesn’t work

actually the macro works, but after a lot of macro button pressing, is not istant… how to resolve?

[quote quote=63105]dude, i import the macro, set the talents, put the macro on my skillbarr… and nothing… doesn’t work
——————
actually the macro works, but after a lot of macro button pressing, is not istant… how to resolve?[/quote]

Something doesn’t seem to be working right, so if you don’t mind Ill ask some questions so we can get on the same page.

• Are you using the latest version of GSE?
  • how are you activating the macro?
  • Are you spam pushing the key (like its designed) or are you just pushing once?
  • Do you use either razer tools or the other keypress program?
  • whats your keypress values? (mine are downpress 0.5, 0.1 between press)

i have noticed if you don’t pre-attack, the macro wont start

yes GS is the latest version and… uhm no, no other keypress programm, ever used to spam pushing the icon of the macro. I drag the macro on my skillbar and smash it, no more no less-

You are correct, it wont attack until you close distance.

I will have to add an auto attack in the premacro. It should always cast howling blast when out of range

So far this is the best one for frost and it’s not even really close, very well done!

ha ha, thanks

Nicely done. In testing I did get better results removing Frostscythe and switching talents to Frozen Pulse - went from 2.9 splash, 2.5 sustained to 3.3 splash, 2.7 sustained at item level 198, weapons 210. Moving Empower Rune Weapon to the top of the sequence also appeared to improve my splash to 3.5, with the same sustained.

Hi Skyles - can you post the code for what you came up with please?

Also, I pvp quite a bit on my DK, and I am wondering how often you have Death Strike in this rotation, as I seem to be dying more than I would like even when I throw in my own hotkeyed Death Strikes. I’m willing to give up a bit of dps to keep alive longer than my opponent :slight_smile: Thank you Skyles, and also if any one else wants to post some code in this regard, that would be great!

Good script using to to lvl in bfa

edit: nvm

Skyles,
Just curious, with taking out Frostscythe…what modification do you make the GSE string, if any? Do you leave Death Strike in it, or put Death Strike on a separate key?

[quote quote=63437]Hi Skyles – can you post the code for what you came up with please?
Also, I pvp quite a bit on my DK, and I am wondering how often you have Death Strike in this rotation, as I seem to be dying more than I would like even when I throw in my own hotkeyed Death Strikes. I’m willing to give up a bit of dps to keep alive longer than my opponent ? Thank you Skyles, and also if any one else wants to post some code in this regard, that would be great![/quote]

i would enjoy this as well

Will give this a run :smiley:

What are the talents?

edit:
nvm, it’s 1213112

Any updates?