Subtlety Rogue v1 (NewestGS) 8/25/15

Hello all,

So I have been working on this rogue and it’s hard because I usually don’t play one except for fun, or when I want to annoy people in BG’s :slight_smile: But I have tested this out and remember I am only lvl 92 but this is what I can up with.

UPDATE: 8/25/15
TALENTS: 1,2,2,3,1,2,X
Glyphs MJ: Ambush, Energy, Recoup.
Minor: X,X,X

Single Target:

Sequences['RSBST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth
/cast [nochanneling] Marked For Death
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat Ambush,Backstab,Hemorrhage,Rupture,Eviserate',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Slice and Dice,Backstab,Rupture,Eviscerate',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Backstab',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Hemorrhage',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Rupture',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Slice and Dice',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Eviscerate',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Premeditation',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=60 Shadow Dance,Slice and Dice,Garrote,Ambush,Backstab,Ambush,Garrote',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Multi-Target

Sequences['RSBAT'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth
/cast Premeditation
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat Ambush,Backstab,Fan of Knives,Backstab,Crimson Tempest',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Slice and Dice,Backstab,Crimson Tempest',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Fan of Knives',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Crimson Tempest',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Slice and Dice',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Crimson Tempest',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/use [combat]14
]],
}

I hope these work for you guys,

Thanks,
Beef

tested it on my lvl 100 rogue (ilvl 629) on a dummy but 7.5k dps seems low. :frowning:

doing 12k+ with cmb and assa.

Guess it’s because using rupture and evi too early and not ambushing when in shadow dance etc.

[quote quote=25299]tested it on my lvl 100 rogue (ilvl 629) on a dummy but 7.5k dps seems low. :(
doing 12k+ with cmb and assa.
Guess it’s because using rupture and evi too early and not ambushing when in shadow dance etc.
[/quote]

These were just updated yesterday so I think there is a huge huge difference with them. I hope they still work for you and you try them another time.

Thank again,
Beef

Hey Beef, there is a spelling mistake in the single target one. The first Rupture line ‘/cast [nochanneling] Ruppture’, Thanks for your work man. Much appreciated here!

Hey thanks for catching that!!! Damn. Appreciate it.

Beef

Just tried this and seems to be working well for me, Started at 46k DPS and averaged out at just below 40k DPS on the 85 dummy in stormwind.

Tested on Raiders dummy and hit 1300 DPS to begin with and leveled out at 850-900 DPS.

Bear in mind i’m only level 93 and ilvl 526

beef any update on this macro ? thanks

update this please ?

Single Target first line of your cast sequence you have Eviscerate as “Eviserate”. I have been using this macro and it works fairly well. Sub seems to be a hard class to make a macro for I have been trying to add different things to it, such as modifiers for Eviscerate, Rupture, and Slice and Dice to make better use of combo points. I do not know how to write it well though. Thanks for the ground work with this one though beef! :smiley: