Super Chicken to the Rescue!!

UPDATE as of 06/15/17
Looking carefully at the starsurge boost from 7.2.5 and compairing my macro with others i have decided that i had to merge mine and anothers for the build up phase and boom boom phase then rework the aoe macro. I am exceptionally doing more damage. Haste is crucual to stack and from what i have been researching you need to see that haste to 60% to really max out the potential. Thus becomeing gear dependant. I did get two legendaries the Dreem catcher and Soul of the Arch druid. This seems to be the best rotation considering the legendaries, but i also decided to test it with out legendaries and produced similar results with less dps due to the legendary traits.

Balance Single Target up to 3 mobs.
Newest UPDATE

I still have chosen to use [mod:alt/ctrl] options to recast my dots for those who do not have a bad ass mouse like me.

*** i got tired of doing the dots, so i came up with a second option.***
i made a small macro

#showtooltip
/castsequence Sunfire, Moonfire

I keep this macro on a mouse key modifier but you could put it on a seperate key and it just reloads the dots.

Rinse and repeat for a new mob… This goes quick so three mobs are more then enough to handle with this rotation. more than that i get wild with my AOE macro which seems to be the most gangster rotation of them all in terms of output and time up casting.

Explanation
Ok so this is my main caster and i use it to stack astral power. Use this first then when you have either enough power or max it out for dream catcher use the next macro

Sequences['BalBuild'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
  Author="Tacolibre",
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "3133232",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/super-chicken-to-the-rescue",
  Help = [[So if you have the dream catcher or not, it doesn't really matter. Use this to build power. As a note, if you also have the Soul of the Arch Druid ring this will really boost the Wrath and Lunar strike damge]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      LoopLimit=3,
      KeyPress={
        "/use [noform] Moonkin Form",
        "/cast Blessing of the Ancients, null",
        "/cast Celestial Alignment",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Moonfire, Sunfire, null",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Sunfire",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Moonfire",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Lunar Strike",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] New Moon",
        "/castsequence Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}

After the build phase, or if you engage a new mob and have enough astral power stored

Sequences['BALBOOM'] = {
  Author="Tacolibre",
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "3133232",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/super-chicken-to-the-rescue",
  Help = [[This is the perfect cast for when you have built up enough astral power. fire away and watch your numbers sore up.  This is also perfect if you have the Dreem catcher]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Starsurge, Starsurge, Lunar Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}

** this is my tried and true AOE kick in the face macro. I minimized it for the haste increased I am stacking and have seen burst over 3 million(lots of mobs) **

Sequences['BalAOE'] = {
  Author="Tacolibre",
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "3133232",
  Help = [[So spam this and watch your dps fly, warning you mihgt be awesome]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Nature_StarFall',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:alt] Sunfire",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Sunfire, Moonfire, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] New Moon",
        "/cast [@cursor] Starfall",
        "/cast Lunar Strike",
        "/cast [@cursor] Starfall",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}

as far as Celestial Alignment goes, it gets replaced with Incarnation in the level 75 talent :slight_smile:

[quote quote=40048]as far as Celestial Alignment goes, it gets replaced with Incarnation in the level 75 talent ???
[/quote]

true but it still works so i just left it alone lol

Only for trolls?
"/cast Berserking",

[quote quote=40136]Only for trolls? “/cast Berserking”,
[/quote]

yes. I forgot what it was called for orcs. but technically anything that would enhance haste from Alliance or Horde would work. Im just not up on which ones each are called. You can take it out or replace it as you would like.

UPDATED THE OP. Much better rotation and DPS is reflecting it

why do u guys keep putting up macro’s with the long GCD like Incarnation at 3mins and or CA at 3 mins as well… wouldn’t it be easier to just make your macro with all your spells and do a side macro with your CA/Incarnation with prolonged power potiona and w/e racial you have… i just find it really confusing why waste a good CD on a trash or while doing WQ specially in a PVP server when u get jumped by losers who can’t pvp and try to kill u while u are killing trash mobs. just a thought. so if u can re write this wihtout the 3min GCD much appreicate it. thanks in advance. DRUIDS 4 LYF

[quote quote=41720]why do u guys keep putting up macro’s with the long GCD like Incarnation at 3mins and or CA at 3 mins as well… wouldn’t it be easier to just make your macro with all your spells and do a side macro with your CA/Incarnation with prolonged power potiona and w/e racial you have… i just find it really confusing why waste a good CD on a trash or while doing WQ specially in a PVP server when u get jumped by losers who can’t pvp and try to kill u while u are killing trash mobs. just a thought. so if u can re write this wihtout the 3min GCD much appreicate it. thanks in advance. DRUIDS 4 LYF
[/quote]

i agree and disagree. here is where we agree. pvp should have more control… no doubt. in this case i would just remove the line you want to separately cast.

Now on PVE the GCD is mostly relevant right at the beginning and jumping from adds to adds. From doing both test on both aoe and single targets in raids I found that I actually do more damage when its in the macro rotation. i believe its mainly due to the fact that im not spamming the “incarnation” as my rotation is auto casting. which sometimes isnt immediate. On another note i worked this carefully to maximize my rotation and dps since i have a broken hand and cant use my dominate hand for a while so the goal was to play via mouse extra buttons and one finger from the broken hand…

“/cast Blessing of the Ancients”,
Does not need to be recast once it has been cast. It’s a buff that only needs to be reapplied after death.

[quote quote=42380]"/cast Blessing of the Ancients", Does not need to be recast once it has been cast. It’s a buff that only needs to be reapplied after death.
[/quote]

you are correct. i updated it to reflect what i use. I have mine set up as "/cast Blessing of the Ancients, null",

that way it only cast if the spell isnt on me… good catch.

What V. of GSE are you using Tacolibre?

[quote quote=42558]What V. of GSE are you using Tacolibre?
[/quote]

until last night i was using 2.06 as it had less bugs on the import and my bug catcher showed less conflicts with my elvui mods.

last night i updated to 2.09 and tested it as seems to be bugged only when i have “ace” ui changed in effect. When i turned them off and went with stock blizzard i got a smooth ride.

[quote quote=39996]OK I have been tweaking my macros and i think i came up with a solid Boomkin macro for all occasions.
DOTS… Seldom do you have a single target deplete their dots but I have a rendition of “Renrics” original dots to reapply as needed

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'Dots'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Renic"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">102</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3,2,1,3,3,3,3"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Help</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3,2,1,3,3,3,3"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Icon</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">'Spell_Nature_StarFall'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Sequential"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/use [noform] Moonkin Form"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence Moonfire, Sunfire"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/startattack"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Blessing of the Ancients, null"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Berserking"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Balance Single Target upto 3 mobs.
    **UPDATE** I changed up the rotation slightly and have managed to get about 50k more damage out of the rotation both burst and sustained. I have checked out all the other boomkin macros and even though they are just copies of this one with modifiers i found that this specific one pumps out the cast speed and rotation ideal for top dps #’s… my ilvl is 830 and i burst at 400k and rest at 260k im thinking if Blizzard doesnt jack with to much going forwards we should be sitting solid at the higher levels.
    <table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
    <span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'BalDPS'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Zambalis"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">102</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3,2,1,3,2,3,3"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Help</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3,2,1,3,2,3,3"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Icon</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">'Spell_Nature_StarFall'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[Sequential]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/use [noform] Moonkin Form"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Celestial Alignment"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence reset=target/shift Moonfire, Sunfire, null"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat][nochanneling] Starsurge"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] New Moon"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] New Moon"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat][nochanneling] Starsurge"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/startattack"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Blessing of the Ancients, null"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Berserking"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    Lastly I use this AOE Macro when i got mobs all around me. 3+ i set it up, thanks to a post in elemental shamans to cast starfall at the cursor. **PRO TIP**. Move your mouse where it needs to be at the start of the fight or stand closer. out of ten trials, both dummies and dungeons I noticed a fluid sustainability in DPS and rotation. lost its bulkiness and gap in cast time but placing [@cursor] behind Starfall. Once there is enough Astral Power to cast it will.
    <span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'BalAOE'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Zambalis"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3,2,1,3,2,3,3"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Help</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3,2,1,3,2,3,3"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[Sequential]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Celestial Alignment"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence reset=target/shift Moonfire, Sunfire, null"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [@cursor] Starfall"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [@cursor] Starfall"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    <span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast New Moon"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
    Let me know what you think and any tweaks you come up with …
[/quote] So if im understanding this right u use the dots to put dots on one or on all targets 1st and then you use the other macro once the dots are applied, is that correct

Ok here is how I typically run my boomkin. When I’m working on the Boss or single target or up to 3 people I just cast the single target rotation. It cast both Moonfire and Sunfire and does a solid job keeping up the both of them. When we get a mess of mobs or adds unintentionally it’s easier to just cast the dots to get the Sunfire on everything quickly. Or you can just switch targets and it will cast dots automatically. However, if you’re in the situations where you gotta move a lot and it just doesn’t work for keeping the dots up because of it. it’s very effective to just cast dots while moving and it refreshes it. honestly, i find that I rarely use the DOTS rotation but every time I think I don’t need it I end up using it for one thing or another. So I have always just kept it nearby for those moments. Besides those dots are big dps on long fights or aoe situations. I toyed with placing it under a key mod but I actually saw a DPS loss vs the separate macro.

Now with the AOE rotation, it does the same set up as the single target but was designed to get Starfall off at the cursor location and will also cast bot dots on a target so id say its a completely situational thing. But i do find that i have needed more than i dont.

So has anyone tested this out at higher ilvls?

just wanted to point out that your dots macro has different talent choices as the other 2?

also for me i am still sitting on Lunar Empowerment buffs that are unspent.

[quote quote=42876]just wanted to point out that your dots macro has different talent choices as the other 2?

also for me i am still sitting on Lunar Empowerment buffs that are unspent.[/quote]

ill correct the dots macro, must have been an oversite.

Ill also test it a bit more to see if i can find a pattern for the lunar empowerment buffs going off correctly, thanks for the feedback

I think I do like this macro, but how would I go about stopping it from casting Incarnation? I’d rather that one was controllable. :slight_smile:

I managed to fix it. Another question, however.
Whenever I spam the macro, and the targeted creature dies, it’ll auto select the next target (like auto target in olden days). Is there any way to get around this? Constantly angling the camera to not have any targets in sight, is sort of annoying. :slight_smile:

For incarnation put [mod:alt] so that it’s a cast while holding down “alt” or shift or ctrl. Your choice.

Now for target just simply remove the line in the “key press” that states auto target. And it will only target what you tab or focus on manually