The New Brew - 8.0 Brewmaster - LEVELING/PVE/PVP Compatible*

Okay, so…I was tired of “always having ISB 100% of the time” and never being able to cast Purifying Brew because I was out of brewskies. This has always sort of been the trade off in macros for Brewmaster macros that incorporate ISB in their rotations. Until now…

Firing at 50ms…

The New Brew Updated 8/20/18 _ Based on some user feedback about my previous versions working better, I decided to revert to a more complicated structure, however I have made massive improvements on the DPS, and ISB padding, and I think this is finally a very workable macro in almost all situations. Just know that on long fights, with lots of down time, you may need to manually pop a ISB or 2 before combat starts up again, but after 10 mins on the Training Dummies, I only had to manually pad ISB once, and I probably didn’t even need to :slight_smile:

daKXdaGkLKzjv3sIs)IKggWXOSmipdKPre6AKABsP(Mumov6CejToH4DOu09KOyGOK4GejwirQhsumrIixeLyJOu1iLs6KevTsIOEjkvMjOQBck2jkgkrLLQK6PqnvjSvus1xbLERs5UQWErgSOdlyXsjESIMSs1LjSzus5ZOuy0Ou60QOxJssZwjUnj2Tc)gvdhu54suTCH65sA6Q66cPTtemEjY5jkTFQMmQGymcBLLHfyLEnlWsmiQGWssWAHOlpXyeUiSigFLWwjReczeUvXcCeE1QvmSaRNsVMfyxTALl5IWIy81iEALSsiK5jp2tRKvcHGCjtymCIP8sIyqTVegMWmMZ6I46jFuPcIXOcIXiS6muFp3gCf((HNgYqAiIbry1zO(vr5rfJPWZTbxHVF4zSOk(Ym5kTeEp9eb0Aeu3tdaAUGUNMPHa3UNMPHa3UNiGwJG6EAaqZf09eb0Aeu3tdaAUGUNiGwJG6EAaqZf090mne429eb0Aeu3teqRrqDpnaO5c6EAMgcC7EIaAncIyGiS6muFp3gCf((HNgYqAiIrIewDgQVNMPTRrmAcRod13ZTpSigFK2QOUNdUcF)WtZAFLydX0MWQZq99C7dlIXhXurDphCf((HNYW2tpHnibbX0qy1zO(vr5rfJPWZTbxHVF4zSOk(Ym5kTeEp90qgsd190aGMlO7PHmKgQ7Pbanxq3tdaAUaI5sy1zO(EAM2UgHHNZHd(tLZNWewgUslHNKMWStiRCXIALkigJWQZq99CtHVhrkWx09KvGBjiRi(WtZA3UbqmicRod13Znf(EeCRYZ(IdpntdAqedeHvNH6xfLhvmMcp3(WIy8r0QOUNk89iYuSg(dpntQ6lQ7zRIWY5Gn8KLLZsNXSPNBk89iYuSg(dpntQ6lQ7Pbanxa9ewoE9HjmJ5ub9eg)c4yF0X8p5dclx8jp(8LLWYflGjmJ5ubXyewDgQVNMPHax6jm7eYUwSicvbvqmgHvNH6752GRW3p8ebqqqA6PNEclLOpB5Xeggf(GvjS8t(GWegMWiAyr(XlILGy8N8bjn90teaUsage Information
NEW BREW
Talents: 1x1x221 or 1x1x223

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Ironskin Brew

KeyPress: Expel Harm, Vivify

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Rushing Jade Wind, Keg Smash, Purifying Brew, Ironskin Brew

KeyRelease: Double Barrel

Post Macro: Ironskin Brew

I’ve included some PVP spells in the script, right now, I’m using the following PVP Talents:

Adaptation
Double Barrel
Microbrew
Hot Trub

I’m just hoping for people to provide some feed back and give it a thorough testing. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I have been.

Shout Out to “JM” for code ideas, as I started off at one point with his macro :slight_smile:

reserved…you know…just in case

So as of right now, it’s a bit finicky on trash and bosses with lots of intermittent combat, however, it really shines like it’s supposed to on spank and tank bosses…I’ll keep tweaking it to find a happy medium…currently…I am expecting too many variables to line up perfectly for this to be an all around macro…updates soon!

Was actually a lot easier to fix then I thought, I just combined two ideas…seems to be working beautifully now.

Stacking up and weaving ISB between GCDs is not a bad thing at all, it should be done and not saved, expecially not early in to a fight. If you purify too quick then you’re doing it wrong just to keep stagger low.

Allow the healers to do their job as you’re not a self sustain tank and keep weaving in ISB and when you get really high stagger then look to purify it but no sooner than that. You work best around the 35% health mark. You should also be dipping into BOB for the extra charges, its ok to use 2 ISB then 1 purify while macroing. Also dont be afraid to use Fort Brew as an emergency purify if needed, no use saving it, get used to using it early.

Stagger damage will not kill you.

i can try it out, but sadly all my new toons are all nightborne now since i just recently unlocked them. my monk is only 40 and stagger hurts like a bitch at my level. so i will see if i can give some sorta feedback if i can.

Update 1: does the talents matter in this macro, because i noticed chi wave is in the macro but not in the talent given. i am just wondering if this is a typo or not or it does not matter what talents i go with. i know the macro will skip it if i do not have the ability.

update 2: after like 10-15mins i already done 3 dungeons and so far it is looking great, now only if i can find a damn decent healer that can heal and not be sticking their staffs up their bums. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote quote=63612]Stacking up and weaving ISB between GCDs is not a bad thing at all, it should be done and not saved, expecially not early in to a fight. If you purify too quick then you’re doing it wrong just to keep stagger low.
Allow the healers to do their job as you’re not a self sustain tank and keep weaving in ISB and when you get really high stagger then look to purify it but no sooner than that. You work best around the 35% health mark. You should also be dipping into BOB for the extra charges, its ok to use 2 ISB then 1 purify while macroing. Also dont be afraid to use Fort Brew as an emergency purify if needed, no use saving it, get used to using it early.
Stagger damage will not kill you.[/quote]

The point of the macro is just that, burn ~2-3 ISB’s right at the start…and then maintain those, while not burning through all the ISB/Brew charges and overcapping for no reason/gain, so that when it comes time to pop those 2 PB’s, they are immediately available…that’s great advice though, I didn’t really know thats how stagger worked till now.

Yeah, it’s the excess non absorbed damage that will kill you.

You have a very large health pool thanks to stagger. When we had like 8M+ HP it would essentially take 1B damage to 1 shot you. If you absorb say… 1M damage now, but killed the mob so you took no further damage, stagger would just tick away down to 1hp but you’d never die from that unless you took another hit from a leaf or something.
This is what makes BrM’s good effective tanks is thanks to the absorb

Update 3: i changed your macro a tiny bit. instead of having purify on a mod, i removed that and the tiger palm after it and just let it as a cast. the macro “for me” that is since i am low level working out a lot better. it pops Iornbrew and purify me and i barely take that much damage anymore. i will update again after i have slept and ran more dungeons. just hit 45.

the macro is completely the same, i just removed the mod for purify and that tiger palm after it.

Made some updates…seems to be a smooth machine now…I just occasionally have to manually give it 1 extra ISB to make sure it has some grace room…but otherwise…this is working great.

Hey man, your previous version worked a lot better for me…
Do you have it by any chance?

What is the point of using 2 Ironskin Brew at the start of every fight? They don’t stack, so it seems it’s just wasting a charge.

EDIT: NVM. it adds 7s to the timer.

this one?
d4didaqmQEjKK3IuTnkYZfAMikRIIA2kQ7jvKBkv6xOQVPiNgj2PQSxWUvy)IwgkddQFtyGKIAOiQgSKHlv1brqUmrhMKJJaTqePLIqTyivwofEOuHNQYJLY6eOjcPyQKQjJuMUsxeHmou5zqCDbSriP2QurTzibBNuKVkvzwQQPbPQ7IKgjcQZbjYOHuA8KsNerCliHUgLopPWkraVgsu3wqdoOdphohfFe1JuIjQh8yGoCewo3hoZMn)iQxwKsmr9mB2CsaD1SCSXGz5ADTmMNLWilxRRLXqscaNUAwo2iCUwxlJ5WHgjkOcmVWZHRRQzi6S0isrmIGo8CqhEoC8nvCJscgqoAYSOhkOfSdDIjJAwUJswo2plhJN4WWJbhFtf3SOpeHcAuZYzoZIape44BQ4ML7wNZHh6HJVPIBw0x1SCSbnXZ(zneHcAuZYDtCOFcEw44BQ4Mf9vnlhBqNN9ZAicf0OMvhOLsw9uAscptWX3uXnlg2AziWBco(MkUrjbdihnzw0hIqbnQzziJYTtnri6uBwzXWwld5NL7wem3plhJN4W)SyyRLH8ZYDlcM7NLJXtC4FwmS1Yq(z5y8eh(NfdBTmKFwUBrWC)SyyRLH8ZYX4jo8plg2Azi)SCmEIddhzcrFYOeszHdUoeHOtTaPWHkPgKBiJrqhEoC8nvCZIEOGwqcrM(pln3FwPH0GAwUBY0egEm44BQ4Mf9qbTGhHjb16uZYDlEIblCKlIBxvZqa6WZHJVPIBwUBrWCWc3TY(OoWOTued4i3GIWGYQbCKBi7QAgcqhEoC8nvCZYDlcMdw4qLudILZsvuc6WZHJVPIBw0hIqbnQzXWmeelSWclCekWIwHbCDdfdugURVSrcAGhZehCK0ed4GRRAeqntYyLgAsowkIbqkSWca

Was that the first one you posted ? Sorry at work now can’t test.
That one worked 100x better for me :smiley:

When you get a chance, could you be specific about what feels better about it? Does it just run better for you or better DPS? etc…thanks! :slight_smile:

New Update, Try this one out and see if it’s any better for you…I’m getting about 1.5k dps more then the previously updated macro.

Ok thanks, yeah the macro wasn’t firing as quick as I wanted it to.
The first version was better for me than then second one.
Tried the new one:

Item Level 332
Test on Raider’s Training Dummy 1 min
3918 DPS
IB kept active

Liking it as the first version, attacks come quicker and I keep a healthy 2 brew’s.

Thanks for this will use it on a few Mythics tonight.