Timbaland's Max dps

Hi guys, this is my first time doing something like this and i hope you all enjoy. A lot of these macros are very good for decent questing and stuff but really with this week with raids and mythic instances that came out i found my self struggling trying to keep up with peoples dps, never mind the bad cd usage or anything like that.
All my tests where on a Raid Dummy

Took it in to a Mythic +2 and was top DPS every engage.

So i tried this with a solo sim. My sim was 7.4k with no buffs just by my self.
My Current ilvl is 344

With with macro i’m able to pull 6.8k-8k sustain

I put a Alt Mod for Pistol shot
Also ctrl mod for Grapple hook for fast quick target changes/getting outta stuff fast
For AoE Use Blade flurry only when there is more then 2 or more mobs

Give it a try and see how you like it

d8Z8caqzGhRuVeuL3IK2Ms4Wqntqb3JuvMnQ60K0njHFHu(gk1Drj7ef7vA3cTFv9tqjggj63u6tGImuLObJy4KQCqIQEUGJr15uXcPWsjkwmPYYrLhcQONQyzKY6iQmrIWuj0Kvstx0RjsDvqfEgKRtGnckvBfuOntKSDqrnlv6RGsAAeLghs1irc9zIOrtqJhukNej4wGQ6AGCEKOvsQQUnfDCqLUEflJ3bwGdryqEyTmAvSJiMheZqh3DhH06OaV5SWiGlOAJHkwgVILX7qBJd5tOUTM6WjRN4i2qklJwhABCida4kae3GNqLdeaP(2wtD4K1t8dc5q3N4heYHUpXpiKV4(e)Gqo09j(bHCO7t8dc5q3NOP8q)(e)Gqo09j(bHCO7t0uEOFFIFqih6(e)Gqo09j(bHCO7t0uEOFFIFqih6(e)Gqo09jAkp07aNwtD4SgDOiaVwJomGT01OJbGpRrhzuJs61OZsBivG3C2k2Sd8aukdGhGdGk2SJmQrj1Qrh4bOCjhieQyz8o0smNKGeebMu(eQrRqmN5DfGxzvgTo024q(eQHeG5tHSEc9fSxuguhABCiFcvt7QCy(K1tC6qSxGkJSDOTXH8junTRYTtoEwpXr0zZUmqDOTXH8junTRYfeQkvY6j(bswi2n7iYPgLgKA1OZKa9GDbXDQAJDgaCfaIPkMVZsoGc8MZwXY4DOTXH8juJ2qcW8PWB0UTM6WjRN4SPlBZoICQrPbPxJMn7OahfG5PqmbCWmiMQ2yn6ibqkSa(SmEhfuMcv3l5fekJwhkc41RJOQPompoUctHNOadBprILZR)oJEGnfKOmAlu2rEoqexg4J6iVGuOLRJOQPompoUcFdERDvO1kvZMTUsage Information
Timbaland’s Max DPS

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.09.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Stealth

KeyPress: Grappling Hook, Blade Flurry, Ambush, Pistol Shot

Main Sequence: Dispatch, Roll the Bones, Adrenaline Rush, Sinister Strike

Runs once, when all cd’s are used, hangs.

Well, looking at the code, you have Blade Rush as a talent but its not in the macro, you use Adrenaline every time (wasted on trash), also, you have a lot of spells that are on GCD in the keypress, I would be afraid of lockups running this in a dungeon or raid.

This is not much different than what Clash has, cept all the GCD spells in keypress.

But if it works for you, go with it.

It never hangs for me, you can always take out Adrenaline rush so that wont be a issue