TimothyLuke... am i loosing my mind bro...

I have noticed in this last update a small glitch that is effecting my ability to test my own changes in my macros. When im in the sequence editor. Regardless of what im editing in the macro, when i save i get the text at the bottom stating sequence (insert name) saved. Now that sounds wonderful except when i goto test it its the same as before i changed the macro. When i go back into /gs to edit it again or see what i did wrong it reverted back to the macro before this recent update. i tried for the sake of efficiency and trial and error to inport the new macro which worked. ( a little cumbersome) then i tired renaming it, saving it, then renaming and resaving it to the original. Everytime i close the editor it reverts to the previous macro. I know it was released today but i wanted to throw my hat in as something that caught my attention.

[quote quote=40570]I have noticed in this last update a small glitch that is effecting my ability to test my own changes in my macros. When im in the sequence editor. Regardless of what im editing in the macro, when i save i get the text at the bottom stating sequence (insert name) saved. Now that sounds wonderful except when i goto test it its the same as before i changed the macro. When i go back into /gs to edit it again or see what i did wrong it reverted back to the macro before this recent update. i tried for the sake of efficiency and trial and error to inport the new macro which worked. ( a little cumbersome) then i tired renaming it, saving it, then renaming and resaving it to the original. Everytime i close the editor it reverts to the previous macro. I know it was released today but i wanted to throw my hat in as something that caught my attention.
[/quote]

Post your issue here and it will get looked at quicker, it’s timothy’s preferred way of reporting issues

[quote quote=40632]Post your issue here and it will get looked at quicker, it’s timothy’s preferred way of reporting issues

https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/issues[/quote]

sweet thanks. I did know that … i think.