Forums Forums Classes Monks Windwalker 8.0.x TOD lives on

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Raid Test Dummy i top at about 10k substained to about 4k im running the legos Cenedril and Horn my ilvl is 240…

dKdFdaWsrQERG2MkmBv6MIk)sO(gu9AsqTtPAVe7gz)Q6NKO8xrs)wIhRyOIugmWWjr6GsjoQusoSsNtk1cjr1sfjCzklxsEOus9uuwMapNQMOOWuLIjtfA6O6IKaDvsqEMO01jvBKeXwjHSzsaBxKOplIzbLPrfDAs54sQHbA0uP7kKtkQACK01urNxu06iH6yqUnvWcsAKosykxjTKAJYYq6bsJWA2RrCVWqybybybyiSSybcldtbw9lx6iH1Io3TujmM7sk8Y96cJPuBYNH0doAlSC7uvuKv51kKxAKosAKosyXZ65ERw3OXEqivg3Li7QrjrpabH4QqShGqzpopKEGWIN1Z9wTUrJ9GqQmUlr2vJsIEaccXvHypabXDgOk9SclEwp3B16gn2dcPY4Uezxnkj6biiexfI9GGduBN4s3PWIN1Z9wTUrJ9GqQmUlr2vJsIEaccXvHypaDgGWpL(PWIN1Z9wTUrJ9GqQmUlr2vJsIEaccXvHypaHYECEi9dHfpRN7TADJg7bHuzCxISRgLe9aeeIRcXEacI7mqv64clEwp3B16gn2dcPY4Uezxnkj6biiexfI9GGduBN4sxvyXZ65ERw3OXEqivg3Li7QrjrpabH4QqShGodq4NsVTWIN1Z9wTUrJ9GqQmUlr2vJsIEaccXvHypafKTT6H0rqHfpRN7TADJg7bHuzCxISRgLe9aeeIRcXEaccXvDkS0kEEUDQksJWfgJBkvj60W1kKWywTUrCT9kS0TmtHDT1BsJWfwAvwUDQksJWfw6wMPvzEV0iDKWI5BvIXnYCiZhe6OTog9GqQ4Uvoej9aHfpRN)GqhkoQ4HxDXEavg3Li7QrjrpaHoHQqPNvyXZ65pi0HIJkEVCShqLXDjYUAus0dqq0PZdHlCHlS8tHew(UIsnxEwRtTvkKcYAYRSEUwsr6cl3s67npXTQuAexRqIYfUWfba

More Info coming testing in raid now ….

Moltrin
    Grunt

10 min parse, Raider dummy in Ironforge, 225 ilvl, Drinking Horn and The Wind Blows, unbuffed.

2,650 dps – this is the best I’ve seen thus far 🙂

Hope this data point helps,

Moltrin

Moltrin
    Grunt

Not quite apples-to-apples, but I swapped ChiBurst (which is called by the macro) for Eye of the Tiger (which the talent guide asks for) and got a lift.

5 min parse, Raider dummy in Ironforge, 225 ilvl, Drinking Horn and The Wind Blows, unbuffed.

2,730 dps – even better ????

Bravo sir, and hope this data point helps,

Moltrin

Abby
    First Sergeant

Not quite apples-to-apples, but I swapped ChiBurst (which is called by the macro) for Eye of the Tiger (which the talent guide asks for) and got a lift.
    5 min parse, Raider dummy in Ironforge, 225 ilvl, Drinking Horn and The Wind Blows, unbuffed.
    2,730 dps – even better ????
    Bravo sir, and hope this data point helps,
    Moltrin

How fast were you firing?

Moltrin
    Grunt

I’m on a Corsair, which programs the duration of the keypress, as well time between presses

My keypress duration is 30ms, and delay between is 30 also – so 60ms total?

Moltrin

Jeff Hughes
    First Sergeant

Repeat constantly while pressed with no delay at 30ms
    Thats how I set up CUE

Moltrin
    Grunt

Good tip, thank you 🙂

Shankatsu
    Grunt

so i change it to your legos and the telent for a 5 minutes test dumbie i have sustain 5k with a 240 ilvl good find with the lego and the talent change

Moltrin
    Grunt

Makes me aspire to a 240 ilvl 🙂

A few notes from running this in a heroic ABT run last night (all at ilvl 225):
    – dps with full raid buffs shoots up *a lot*. Per my prior post, I was ~2.7k dps on the dummy, but over 4.3k on Vathrimas, and similar on others

– for raids, the legendary cloak Cenedril performs significantly better than the Drinking Horn Cover. Touch of Karma was #2 for damage contribution to Vathrimas (just over 100k damage in two casts) and similarly high for others

– but! Be aware of the stuff you stand in to proc the cloak. Standing in dots that keep ticking after the short duration of ToK is bad (yes, I died a lot last night, lol)

Moltrin

Shankatsu
    Grunt

Your welcome I just wanted to keep mythic raiding into the next exp and I was hoping I find a high power macro haha but I couldn’t find anything that was high dp for my liking for ww monk and made my own but thank you for help me fix the stuff out cause I wouldnt be this high of ilvl with you you guys on this site with me and have a disability any everyone I can keep going….

Oh on top of that I was doing m+ with the set up last night I was out dpsing everyone by like 2-3k I’ll try the back Lego and I’ll let you know what I pull on that tonight when I go raiding haha ….

And thanks again for the help and I hope you can get up in gear as well ^_^

I’ll post charts of m+ tonight as well

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.