Took EnixHQ's single target Demo macro and tweeked it some for DPS

Spent a few hours on the practice dummies with EnixHQ’s single target demo macro (“EX_Demo”) and tweaked it for DPS. Heh… Actually I made a few versions and some of them did not work very well in world quests or dungeons at all. This one has been working well for me though. See what you think. I’d love suggestions for improvement.

Sequences['Ole_DemoV1'] = {
author="Oleanduriel@Blackhand",
specID=266,
version=2,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3211232",
icon='WARLOCK_SACRIFICIAL_PACT',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet][target=pet, dead] Summon Felguard
/use [mod:alt] Drain Life
/castsequence  reset=target  Doom, null
/petautocastoff [group] Threatening Presence
/petautocaston [nogroup] Threatening Presence
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Demonbolt, Demonic Empowerment, Life Tap",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Demonbolt, Summon Doomguard, Life Tap, Demonic Empowerment",
"/cast [nochanneling] Demonbolt",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Thal'kiel's Consumption, Hand of Gul'dan",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment",
"/cast [nochanneling] Command Demon",
"/cast [nochanneling] Demonbolt",
"/cast [nochanneling] Call Dreadstalkers",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

I wanted to give some feedback with my testing with this.

With your macro I am getting around 20k less than with my own, testing on the Rebellious Fel Lord dummy in the Scar. This is after 3 minutes of continuous casting, measuring for both current fight and total damage DPS parses.

You might be seeing a DPS increase for yourself for some other factor. Maybe how fast you spam this, if at all. Or something else not listed here, like a buff or artifact talent.

Thank you! I use a Razer Orbweaver game pad. I have an auto fire macro on the key I use for this macro. Took a bit of tuning and it has a big effect on the DPS. I am not confident I found the best settings. Anyone else use programmable keys?

Push 1
Delay 0.009 Seconds
Release 1
Delay 0.075 Seconds

I have tried both of your macros, and to be honest im pulling pretty poor dps. my lock is 900ilvl equipped and i have my artifact at 54 and im barely pulling 500k with your macros, carpared to my usual 700k without