Elfyau's 8.3 Ret Pally Macro **Updated 24-May-20**

Some minor tweaks and possible talent changes, Let me know what you think!

Run@70ms

TALENTS:- 1213111
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- AOE DPS
ALT:- Flash of Light

dutueaWsQi9waBtKMPskZgvUjvs)svDBsyNcTxODtSFjddb(nLgkvQgSudxjPdsfkhdrNtalujXsPIy5kXJr5PiTmL65KAIujmveAYIOPR4IkP6Yu8mrDDQu2ivuTvQqAZc02PcXHv5ZK00irNMQghQ6DiOrd0DvLtsfLZsfQUgOZtf8nbTor41ujAKejIrsKU(Ao3XDY6eX4gjIuIhNrgnsj3KzsssK6ctWZnUbJKi1XCBaTliDDUGoGuxp2I1rnlAVv0irmsIeXijs)StpvdOWMmHg0hCEvdZzEiHvZd3WumUr6ND6PAaXYaprmCEr9v9MGDijgZi9Zo9unGyzGNigoVO(QMKxzA6gJkr6ND6PAaXYaprmCEr9vnjVsyieJqK(zNEQgqSmWtedNxuFvVdKUjGhJPi9Zo9unGyzGNigoVO(QotYZReJHi9Zo9unGcBYeAqFW5vnmN5HewnpCdtrQ7w946XwSirmsI0p70t1akSjtOb9bNx1WCMhsy18WnmfJBK(zNEQgqSmWtedNxuFvVjyhsIXms)Stpvdiwg4jIHZlQVQZWCaigvI0p70t1aILbEIy48I6RAsELWqigHi9Zo9unGyzGNigoVO(QodZbGymfPF2PNQbeld8eXW5f1x1Bimvzigdr6ND6PAaXYaprmCEr9v9gcdKdXips)StpvdOWMmHg0hCEvdZzEiHvZd3WuCq6Aw7QR5v4hKsIuIlEXLMHexbPo14G7lgTgjIrsK(NBr1mgXOWHQbel4TO4HXns)StpvdOWMmXXnVQjdecjahK6uJdoXWzoTbjIdsjU4fxAMnUcsDFX46XwSirmsI0p70t1akSjtOb9bNx1WCMhsy18WnmfJBK(zNEQgqSmWtedNxuFvVjyhsIXms)Stpvdiwg4jIHZlQVQZWCaigvI0p70t1aILbEIy48I6RAsELWqigHi9Zo9unGyzGNigoVO(QodZbGymfPF2PNQbeld8eXW5f1x1Bimvzigdr6ND6PAaXYaprmCEr9v9gcdKdXips)StpvdOWMmHg0hCEvdZzEiHvZd3WuCqkDmR6C3e24TcsDFXBx8Jd4GdsPRAyoZfymKaK66jUDCotgZIJyKXBfCfCWbr
ELFYRET
Talents 1213111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.8.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Divine Storm, Blade of Justice, Wake of Ashes, Judgment, Crusader Strike, Light’s Judgment, Templar’s Verdict

KeyPress: Flash of Light

Main Sequence: Divine Storm, Shield of Vengeance, Heart Essence, Judgment, Blade of Justice, Avenging Wrath, Templar’s Verdict

Post Macro: Divine Storm, Blade of Justice, Wake of Ashes, Judgment, Crusader Strike, Light’s Judgment, Templar’s Verdict

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

4 Likes

i test it

Very nice, i would get the cd’s out of it or at least put them on use when in combat only.

popped in a bg, killing spree, and 2nd in dmg done. Healers HATE me.

Kuddo’s

not loading onto macro box after you click to import

Not trying to be a dic but @Ghostdragon4 did you notice maybe you have the max number of macros and it wont import because of that?

If so go into game and open up your macro tab and delete a few you know aren’t used. I’ve been caught with the same thing from time to time

How fast do u use this macro?

Two spells are not showing but are in the macro. Repurposed Fel Focuser and Light’s Judgment. I used the talents you listed. 1,2,1,3,1,1,1

@Ed

Two spells are not showing but are in the macro. Repurposed Fel Focuser and Light’s Judgment. I used the talents you listed. 1,2,1,3,1,1,1

Ahh sorry yes, The Repurposed Fel Focuser is an item from Legion and Light’s Judgment is a racial for LightForged Draenei… Feel free to remove those lines :slight_smile:

How much ms do u use this macro?

@Christian Schröder depending on the PC or Laptop between 70-100ms I usually use 100ms for most of my macros but it really does depend on the PC. On my latop I have it set at 100ms and on my desktop I have it at 70ms

very nice macro. but it could be done AOE separately? I have problems in my hand

@Martina Bartočková

very nice macro. but it could be done AOE separately? I have problems in my hand

AOE is the same but replace Templar’s Verdict with Divine Storm… copy the macro and adjust the lines that have the SHIFT modifier

like this original “/cast [mod:shift] Divine Storm; Templar’s Verdict” overwriting “/cast [nochanneling Divine Storm; Templar’s Verdict” ???

are you wanting just a straight up AOE version? if you are the replace “/cast [mod:shift] Divine Storm; Templar’s Verdict” with “/cast Divine Storm”

This channel does not exist!!

yea still will not load

Noob question, but do I press shift/alt whilst pressing the macro or whilst the macro is running?

@Lashley Hold the Shift/Alt button while macro is running

[quote quote=69855]@Lashley Hold the Shift/Alt button while macro is running[/quote]Thanks :slight_smile:

Works great! Good job Elfy.