Trying out a feral Burst Combo macro 5.4.7

I have tried to make a Burst Macro for a PVP Feral Druid. This should Pounce, activate Incarnation, 4x ravage, then maim your target. Let me know what you think.

/castsequence [stealth]reset=combat Savage Roar,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Pounce
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,incarnation
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Ravage
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Maim
/castsequence reset=target Pounce,incarnation,Ravage,Ravage,Ravage,Ravage,  Maim
/use Wild Charge
/use Nature's Vigil
/use Lifeblood
/use Tiger's Fury
/use Berserk

hey there charles. I’ll test out your macro in a bit to see how it goes. I promised some other guys i’d test out their macros but never had the time (full time worker, full time father of 3 and do husband stuff i.e. yard work/car maintenance) until now lol. i’ll more than likely test on the ptr since on my druid i went bear/bearchicken on live. I’ll try to get back asap with the results

i have tried this one but it seems to lock up a lot sry :frowning:

yeah. you happen to get to it before i could. wound up watching the Hobbit with the wife and kids on TV last night and wound up afk’ing out lol. I’m not sure where it exactly locks up. It seems fine at first and then it does nothing even when i shred to build up combo points it still doesn’t do anything.

im so glad u replied to this as i thought no one used this site anymore! maybe u can answer my question do u just go nuts on the button u assign to the macro or do u do a controlled button bash?

Yeah i have a cheap gaming keyboard where i have an assigned button i just hold down and fires off the macro. Could that be a factor and what are your talents, glyphs and i can take a look at that and try out the manual button mashing and see if the results are different

Thanks for trying it out. I am new to the site, and so I thought that I would post a macro. I will get back to you guys on exactly how I have my Druid set up.