Trying to fix my macro any professional advice would be great

Heya guys as my title explains I am trying to fix my BM macro, everything works perfectly the only thing I need is for my guard spell to not use both charges right away I want it to apply the buff on myself IF the buff is missing so as soon as it runs out, does anyone know the command for this? after I get a response and I see if it works ill post the full tested macro :slight_smile: thank you

Give me what you already have developed, I can’t help if I don’t know what you’re working with. Just remember there is nothing intelligent about the addon, it can’t see cooldowns or active spells, etc. So you have to time it out in the macro.

single target:

#showtooltip Tiger Palm
/castsequence reset=3 Tiger Palm,Jab,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Jab
/cast Chi Wave
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/startattack

aoe:

#showtooltip Rushing Jade Wind
/castsequence reset=3 Rushing Jade Wind,Tiger Palm,Jab,Rushing Jade Wind,Tiger Palm,Jab,Rushing Jade Wind,Tiger Palm,Jab
/cast Chi Wave
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/startattack

i dont like using gnome sequencer so i try and do the best i can with the single button macros using macro toolkit

What you are asking for can’t be done as far as I’m aware. The script ability in macros was removed in 6.0.1 so there is no way for the macro to check if you have the buff or not. The best you could do is try to time it out using other abilities in a cast sequence.

e.g.

Ability 1 needs to be cast every 20 seconds
Ability 2 is cast every 5 seconds

/castsequence 1, 2, 2, 2, 2

It then goes back to 1 at approx 20 seconds and starts over.

The above suggestion is correct. I was able to resolve the double dose of Guard by doing the following:

/castsequence reset=8 !keg smash,Guard,jab,jab,Tiger Palm

by tying up the guard in the middle of the cast sequence, it will go off only when rolled over by the macro. In the above situation, it will run the sequence every 8 seconds (permitting that the proper energies are available.