Ultimate Healer - Mouseover 30k+ burst with 15-20k leving out - 360ilvl

Home/Classes/Paladins/Holy/8.0.x/Ultimate Healer - Mouseover 30k+ burst with 15-20k leving out - 360ilvl

Forums Forums Classes Paladins Holy 8.0.x Ultimate Healer - Mouseover 30k+ burst with 15-20k leving out - 360ilvl

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Sergeant

Hi

This is a 2 button Ultimate healer macro for paladins, This will also stop any mana issue people have when they don’t spec Avenging Crusader

First Macro is DPS healing using Avenging Crusader – Judgment – Crusader Strike and Mouse over Holy Shock

Tip: Hit Avenging Crusader, then go full on the target with the macro. Make sure you keep your mouse over the player you want Holy Shock to cast on

Second Macro is your filler between Avenging Crusader CD, Just keep mouse overring the players you wish to heal up and the Macro will do the rest, stay DPS on the target, as it still uses Judgment and Crusader strike (Reduce Holy shock and Light of Dawn CD’s)

Note: I have Grace of Justiciar on 1 of my Azerite gear to help top up the Judgment healing

note: Aura Mastery is not in the macro, cast it when you see a lot of damage coming in

Just thought I would post up some HC Parses at 99% top healing with this macro

Macro One: DPS Healer

b4vmErLxofJxtH0tmL1xeb1uFHurbX0uE5KmErLxtrvySvMB0nNxtfZmYmtmYiJxtruzMfwDSrNxofJxtnfCLnwse5Lt2uJxtfuD0H2BY51ubn3ySvgCPv3CajKCV5MELjwzHjhzEnvtHnMCVzvzYnxAV52CErLxofJxu5LtX41uVmwyZrNFGntnZKtnE5KmEn1lJf2C05hyYCtn3CZmE50mEn1lJf2C05hyBbuBVv3CL9MDLjhlLHxAZr3CSGwzSbhlU9gzLfgzD5hyYadn3mJxorJxt9YyHnhD(bgo1iJmY41uq92C01uyJj3BErLx051utrxzWzuDUngDP9MBEnfuYL2BYLgD551ulvwEqjxzZnNxu5LtX41uVmwyZrNFGjtm0idmY4fDEnfuYvwtHnMCV5fvErNxtTuz5jvzSvwyZvMxu5fDErNx051unfMB1fgBj5gDLjNDL5gDP9MBEjKx05fDE5fHOLY_DPS_HEALS
    Talents 1323122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Rule of Law

Main Sequence: Judgment, Light of Dawn, Holy Shock, Crusader Strike

Macro two: Filler Healer

dKJZbaGEKKEjsXBvkTnLWmrsnBeUjb9lk1TvsTtvSxXUvP9Rk)ej4ViH(nObsKgkHAWagoLCqPKJPQohbSqKslfjYIrIA5u8yP6PswgPEUIjsGMkuMmjnDQUiqvxg1ZiX1jQncuSvGkBgO02jKddzwiAAsP(gqgPsLtdvJMigVsvNePYzrsCnP48kjJdPQ7QummLOZpy58tTJcutfkUd8TOUYrhSuyic(6tQVIw5R1P2XewPsjidwKmHNZpvlzxc0KQ10jylC5rkTg4LQmLzKrnLqu3abhBgC4Dcwo)GLZpLDhn(dyR01q5HHIydjVhF8HuctyrEHQmsDZdqVSniLC0PS7OXFa03O16Cusz3rJ)a2kDnuEyOi2qY7XhFiLWewKxOkJu38aOxROxKt7u2D04pGTsxdLhgkInK8E8XhsjmHf5fQYi1npGVaGAwMttk7oA8hGgudiqk5SiLDhn(dqPrrGMu0WROetWOHdw8uLZwGr(2DC4nLydo0G7RsjgoUqu3adw8uInSqu3adw8u0WReB4zcwo)u2D04pa9VTEPoE84PklUtNG5SOjLq0vgrq31zJi(64WBOnE8eHOLY_HEALS
    Talents 1323122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Rule of Law

Main Sequence: Holy Light, Holy Shock, Crusader Strike, Light of Dawn, Judgment, Flash of Light

thx10050
    First Sergeant

Thank you for posting this. 🙂 What have you used this successfully in? Mythics, Heroics, BGs? Just curious. 🙂

Tony Dickie
    Sergeant

8/8N 8/8HC 1/8M Uldir

Abby
    First Sergeant

how fast are you firing?

Tony Dickie
    Sergeant

No idea

I just use this AHK for all my Macros

#IfWinActive, World of Warcraft
    toggle = 0
    #MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

$1::
    While GetKeyState(“1″,”p”){
    Send,1
    sleep 1
    }
    return
    {
    $2::
    While GetKeyState(“2″,”p”){
    Send,2
    sleep 1
    }
    return
    $3::
    While GetKeyState(“3″,”p”){
    Send,3
    sleep 1
    }
    return
    $4::
    While GetKeyState(“4″,”p”){
    Send,4
    sleep 1
    }
    return
    }
    Esc::ExitApp

Mobanion
    Grunt

What healing frames are you using ?

Tony Dickie
    Sergeant

I just use the in game raid frames, nothing special

Nauiseti
    Sergeant

i love this macro 🙂

Really good thanks alot for sharing it <3

Jeremy R Johnson
    Grunt

How does this do if you don’t dps?

Christopher Scott
    Grunt

how do you set up mouse over with this? every time i hold my mouse over who i want to heal it doesnt work the macro just stops working.. Pls help me

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.