Unholy 1 Button (test)

Credit to John Metz and EnixLHQ, Used EnixLHQ as the structure (overall really) and added in some Metz. You two are amazing, I’ve learned so much just by playing around with your works. Thank you for allowing your work to be available for our consumption. /salute /bow

Disclaimer: I’m a long time fan and currently learning, hit me with your stuffs. Maybe the Big Brains can filter through my muck and make a diamond.

So I’ve been struggling to find a macro that I was comfortable with and featured acceptable numbers, thought I would post my current mashup and put in the credits first. I’ve been getting 5-6k dps on burst single and aoe (dummies and field work) in everything from EN(M) to ABT(N). It tends to settle down around 2.8-3.6k and shortly after that the cool downs fire again. I trundled through Enix old post for 7.3 and changed the loop limit to 5 and now Chain of Ice is firing on stack 20+/- a point. At loop 3 Chains of ice will fire at around 8-10 stacks but higher loops felt like a dps loss. I couldn’t get my modifiers to work, it’s a keybinding issue I can’t seem to resolve so I took them out and I’ll play with those later.

Leggos: Prydaz (cause i’m lazy and love the bubble) and Cold Heart (all I have, my other chests went missing somehow.)
Flask of Countless Armies and Mastery food.
Noteables: 4pc Deathbringers, Momento of Angerboda, Shadow-Singed Fang.

My biggest issue is the ramp up, I feel like it takes forever sometimes to get the numbers compared to other burst-ier classes. When I added haste, and used Sephuz the numbers tanked.
Ilvl 207, Crit:26, Haste:11, Mastery, 79, Vers:6

I am…Not satisfied with the numbers, but I find them acceptable. Especially in raids, perhaps it’s the ToT but usually top 4 if not leading the pack, mileage will vary. (PUGS)

Hit me with your thoughts, thank you, and I hope it works well or at least helps the brains get them sick macros going.

3,2,X,3,X,1,1

d4JAdaWyu9suqVfeBdL4YsntjWHvz2G05vQ6MOi)IiFJuDnc7us7fA3QQ9l8teQ6VeL63KmqIsgQe1GfnCLIdkbDxvPJbQZrHfIq0srrTyuQLRKhIc8uGLrrRdfQjIsAQuQjtunDQUOeXNLqEgcUoLSreQSves2SeQTJqXhrHmlfmnf9oes9CKglcLgTePXPkoPsPJRu50k09ikEncHBJOHrkJWOnwHrqzMjEgWCHa7T1cT3wzKSlxcWEBbLuzqjy1eTrG9bT)ofbemjqWeggbS2fFwqDScJaWMMVLvSAkmrqHwEPQfci2r5JuzvEPSKtQuRgbmD8LIO6fDu9POnwHrBScJajlAhjKVAt7dCfj7ZFJK5BK2rYAFYj6iz9werK2R7tlwTipFu9XQjcK4h1JecxrY(83ibwKKQFKm6wfP2dTXkbeiXpQhjeUIK95Vr(imMpyDIaj(r9iHiRnqV996nYjbtweyvGaj(rDAVZQ)8oYixnTDz4ks2NhzKpcJ5ZqKcHMH2qKcHMH2qKtDXegRSGaj(rDAVZQ)8oYixnTDz4ks2NhzKpcJ5ZqKtDXeEisHqZqBisHqZqBiYPUycpe5uxmHXQocK4h1P9oR(Z7iJC102LHRizFEKr(imMpdrkeAgAdro1ftyS(Gaj(r9iHWvKSp)nsHqZqdRgiqIFupsiCfj7ZFJCQlMWiOaLAtbJKJocMiOSI6mD8LcTXkmcK4h1JeMGMobwqhbmS3xE1ukAJvyei53QO27FtUpsiFvP3I8fI8(K)IvteiXpQhjesLCgtlDSy)nYPUycJvciqIFuN27S6pVJmYvtBxg)wf1EKrQRl0fdr(TGIocyyVN5gAF0gTrhbLxnthFPqBScJaj(r9in10nFmWQjcK4h1JCkeMtSsabs8J6rcHujNXCFb9nstDblggOJaG3BioRp3hvFea6Dw93hpOOJocy6(wh0TFVxet)9r1hjs0rhra

<saved>

<saved 2>

1.this chains of ice thingy only works with lego so 115+ it is basically useless right ?
2.U suggest soul reaper, but there is no cast in macro at all ??

Sorry im not sure about the 115+ as of yet, I’m still playing on live with pre-patch. But i imagine around there it’ll fall off, maybe. /ponder but until then it’s fun for me and does posts numbers i’m happy with. Chain of ice only works with the leggo, so if you don’t have it just erase it from the macro. :smiley:

Sometimes it feels like Affliction lock lol, run around and Outbreak a bunch of mobs, they are usually dead by the time I turn around.

Yea sorry about that, it was late and I had just finished a long shift when I posted. I’ve been Playing around with where to put Soul Reaper, right now it’s in the post macro and it fires off steadily enough for my laid back play. I’m going to tweak it some more tomorrow when I’m off and free.

thanks for the post :slight_smile: didn’t think i’d get even one and I love feedback and fixing my derps.

Would you be able to make a deathstrike self heal macro?

Where do I put these codes?

First, make sure you have the updated GSE. Then copy the code. Open GSE in game and import as normal.

@Xidis, are you using AHK or are you manually pressing the button? If using AHK or something similar what ms are you running the macro at? Thanks

Use AHK 300 ms. That is the best right now because of the global cooldown changes.

Hey guys

I have one problem using GSE … it happened yesterday… whenever am pressing macro button am unable to move with mouse… if dont press button i can move, but as soon as i press the GSE macro button i stop in place and so on… any thoughts? :open_mouth:

If i disable GSE and press buttons on bar i can move normaly, as soon as i use GSE whenever casting i stop in place, cant move :open_mouth:

I currently have a macro running at .07 but feels a mite fast. still playing around with it. I haven’t leveled yet, got distracted with my guardian druid and then Courses started again. my next day off I’m going to start hammering out levels and tweaking the macro. Is this running alright for people? any tweaks or changes you can think of?

and thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

[quote quote=63767]Hey guys
I have one problem using GSE … it happened yesterday… whenever am pressing macro button am unable to move with mouse… if dont press button i can move, but as soon as i press the GSE macro button i stop in place and so on… any thoughts? :open_mouth:
If i disable GSE and press buttons on bar i can move normaly, as soon as i use GSE whenever casting i stop in place, cant move :O[/quote]

I wonder if this is an issue with my Death and Decay, perhaps instead of casting at cursor it’s trying to make you manually place it. Thats what happened to myself in the past when i had a spell requiring me to manually mouse place it. I’ll look it over when i get out of classes in a couple hours and before work.

If you want, check the code in /gs should say /cast [@player] Death and Decay but i’ll think about what could be the cause. Thanks for the feedback!

Sure thing, I’ll work on it and try to get something out here soon. work and school are delaying my fun macro’ing. :slight_smile: