Unholy dk bfa 8.3

ok for 8.3 nothing has changed rotation wise, so the macro is fine.

the one below is still the same but i have just added heart essence into the mix
still best to manually apply FS to get 4 stacks and fire apoc on the pull

and best old off using Apoc mid fight with unholy frenzy

d0dDcaGEPk6Lsv1BvITPOMPcXZusZgu(nHBsK(fQ8nQY5qv7uf7vSBPSFe3JiYWuQXHcduQKgkOYGHA4evhub11q6yaoUcyHGQwQujwSc1Yb5XK8ujldO1jvPjQqAQO0KjktNY7KkvxvQixwvxhfTrPQSvPIAZkiBxQcpNuZsL6ZsLYDvjJuQq3MkgTIyAuvNKiCyiNMkDEfPvse1RvG(RubhGWMdqQo1r47B4oWaGMdyytXIG9ntNcaCDDfam1O)qiMWSCasnmtBIakLKftAeS036zQs(RKy0CaPGPKIuqIo)qAxrth2CacBoaP4uiTrW(EuFGCatXPqAJGxAc5VDReoJr2fb7ptz43DcEELoVZznfNcPn9paZVPEcEPjCeYUiyOx)MKucNXiJGjyppQh9MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)oh)uCkK2i4fLWzmYUiyq(zWnJCOP4uiTrWGBpqg85mNItH0gbdSU9wNZXlfNcPncEPRYHHM(qxeS)k4mnv))0U8WEK(dBoaP4meu3E7BVZucEPjMGGCUwK9izxXsnIqiFexhxlfnflKBBW3ac8Pk7L3hZMYCfTu1paZVzUiyPGtOnPifKiSXsXc52g8nWmofCqVuKcse2CasXPqAJGzq59zelv))u4GEToS5aKItH0gbV4iK1REI7q2fbd6rN55ZbmfNcPncEXriRxem7IG99O(aXIflLekrlvkPOgtemjA2d1JVzUIwGpwSea
UHBFA_815
Talents 1233312

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Festering Strike

KeyPress: Apocalypse, Death Coil

Main Sequence: Soul Reaper, Heart Essence, Raise Dead, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Dark Transformation, Outbreak, Unholy Frenzy, Scourge Strike

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

ok all 3 are working most been some lag :wink: but i had to revert back to last update of tims

For whatever reason none of your new macros work for newest version of GSE Beta. Its 10 i believe? when i reverted they all worked. But it seems any macros with the spell ids wont work with newest beta gse.

this one is in Beta10 of GSE as SAM_UH

Thank you TL. Without all your guys hard work i probably wouldnt be able to play wow anymore.

Updated to current talents and now has an opener if using army of dead

Apoc and DC on modifiers also if needed
the second macro is an opener if running army of the dead, its a simple sequence to use at the start of a boss fight to get apoc out fast as soon as you see the apoc animation just switch yo base macro for rest of fight. the opener will lock if dark trans and apoc are on cd before you start so avoid using when that happens

dSZhcaGEkL6LuQ8wqSnGmtkvnBfCtO4xq6BGQhtyNszVIDRO9JYHv1Wuj)MObsj0qbObJQHRIoiaUUcDmkohOSqvkwkLuTykfwoeRtc1tPAzsYZrmrjOPcvtwImDsxKsrxLsjpts9ovkTrkPSvkj2Sey7us60QWSqQptj42G0iPezAiz0suJdqNuLQJlHCnP68qPvsjQlR0DbQJj4PzIBllDJnXbiTQGhh)h2PsIxtxtBOn010v0M4fUf8JdAAM4yEbI0klc5qojbpntWtZehv8eLXPG3PmPvfhv8eLXHmLNRslKqTXRGzCkqDGu3Y4GQ7GUsRooQ4jkJdXINdp2fbmJtvxbQNgvCuXtug3y6WaclTECuXtuYw04oflJ37xWUOz8E)c2fnJdSdJcyAGIJkEIY4M6l41GIBVuEA)b0dnU5koGsII5fiYGhnUR7P1gNc9qoJ7BrJ7up(H42TybezjKGNMjo6izzCiqLLkMu(OafmJdWPu8dypjBAvXrfprzCiqLLk(huWmof8oLjACarwmVarg80mXrfprzCGDyuatRkoQ4jkJdhEhEpAC7wSwFh2NSbpntCu9rSWQ7CHILXHmLLFeOGHuA)sGJgnACag1YsK4wwwEY4yw12X9ZvCVW0Q6vXVlKZ4XX8ZXF4(uxeRUt9qoZnrJMaUHBETA
Talents 3,3,1,3,3,2,1

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Festering Strike, Outbreak

KeyPress: Death Coil

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Soul Reaper, Unholy Blight, Festering Strike, Dark Transformation, Raise Dead, Death and Decay, Scourge Strike

and the opener

b4vmErLxofJxtvfsF9euf5urs5LtY4fvEnfvHXwzUr3CEn1mZeZmZitmEnfrLzwy1XgDE5umEn1uWv2yjrKxojtnY41ubvhDO9MCEnLsVHMB(bwtLrNEEnvtHnMCVzvzYnxAV52CErLxofJxu5LtX41uVmwyZr3CLfxDL52yL5hy4uto0Gdl(bMnZuJnWWIFGHtn5qdoS4hyYCtn2KtoS4hyXmdm3mJnEnfuVnhDnf2yY9Mxu5fDEn1sLLhuYv2CZ5fvErNxtnfDLbNr152y0L2BU51utvwC1vMB0LwyS51uqjxznf2yY9Mxu5LtX41uVmwyZrNFGTLBVbxz01LFGrJn1GdnErNxtTuz5jvzSvwyZvMxu5fDErNx051unfMB1fgBj5gDLjNDL5gDP9MBEjKx05fDE5fUH_OPENER
Talents 3313321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Raise Dead

Main Sequence: Dark Transformation, Soul Reaper, Festering Strike, Apocalypse

OP macro updated for beta 12 build of GSE. which is also fine for PTR
IF you are getting spell ids and macro not working, then you have updated GSE incorrectly not my macro problem

great macro, would be awesome if outbreake is in the rotation

Ok I had a look at this in regards to Apoc nor firing off in opener etc and below is working for me.

I have also tuned the main rotation with some talent swaps and improved the rate outbreak fires

dSZacaGEkHEjLK3QQSnfzMuknBf6Mq4xq6Bk4YkTtPSxXUL0(r5WadtL63enqqjdfumyKgoeDqkv9CehtfhxQKfsj1srvXIrvPLdY7qvYtP6XewhLOjsPYuHYKLqtN0frvLRsj4zOY1vvTruv1wrvQntPy7Ok6AumlfvFwQutdQgjOu3wLmAPIXbQoPIYDvLoTu15LGvIQWYKOZPkoNGL2jUfGT18dZ(0kdwCmW4wvsCUsooUZjUDRnG)rnTtC7)1osO48q2PYOiw1IXDKRyMDPvAkJJaiGK8EHi9YkjyPDcwAN4Ocarzu8bd(jTY4Ocarzu4MhC4PXfhvaikJ(vLixDUqEXxG(YO4tg448IrN4mt3PHhhvaikJ(blKJGcl0lJIZvozsZehvaikz76FRILrhgmdM5mQXC)CpNrnM7N70MIJkaeLrpC3dCtXTvkrAB)vVg3ehgjrraeqYGfnURls()xfAVSg33U(3Q2dgJB1wGp74ciBWs7ehvbqDV6w3Rcm6xv2baD9(vCbfFJghgOfbqajdwAN4Ocarzu4MhC4rJB1wagOLqcwAN4Ocarz0VlzrljD6TrFz0YbZ0ZtALXrfaIYOFxYIwcg1xgfFWGFIgnA8zcznECeG6pyCwvxiEUvTxwJ1rJMaUHBETA
Talents 3233311

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Festering Strike

KeyPress: Apocalypse, Death Coil

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Soul Reaper, Outbreak, Death and Decay, Dark Transformation, Raise Dead, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike

and the opener now with outbreak!!

b4vmErLxofJxtvfsF9euf5urs5LtY4fvEnfvHXwzUr3CEn1mZeZmZitmEnfrLzwy1XgDE5umEnvq1rhAVjNxtP0BO5MFG1uz0PNxtnfCLnwse5LtYuJmEnvtHnMCVzvzYnxAV52CErLxofJxu5LtX41uVmwyZr3CLfxDL52yL5hy4uto0Gdl(b2n3uZn1WIFGHtn5qdoS4hyYCtn2KtoS4hyXmdm3mJnE5KmEn1lJf2C05hy2mtn2aJxtb1BZrxtHnMCV5fvErNxtTuz5bLCLn3CErLx051utrxzWzuDUngDP9MBEn1uLfxDL5gDPfgBEnfuYvwtHnMCV5fvE5umEn1lJf2C05hyB52BWvgDD5hy0ytn4qJx051ulvwEsvgBLf2CL5fvErNx05fDEnvtH5wDHXwsUrxzYzxzUrxAV5Mxc5fDErNxEbUH_OPENER
Talents 3313321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Raise Dead

Main Sequence: Soul Reaper, Outbreak, Dark Transformation, Festering Strike, Apocalypse

Not sure if there is a solution or if you are having this problem but I’m finding in a 5 min test run over the last 1.5 mins there are hardly any festering wounds. For me, this means I can’t pop Apoc. I’ve increased and decreased macros speeds. ilvl is 235 using the Cold Heart chest and shoulders with haste around 25%.

Hey there. Love the macros, been using this site for years. Thank you all for the hard work in perfecting these macros for the dull minded like myself. Quick question. I see that your base macro and opener macro have different talents. Is that just a personal preference or is there a way for different talents at the same time that I don’t know about. Again, thanks for the hard work.

Doh no they are supposed ti be the same one is the older version while the addon takes a snapshot when you first make a macro it does not adjust after that and i tend to forget to update
the correct ones are 3233311

Is there a way to fix the opener hanging? Got nothing on cd. Yet it wont do the opener?

I am unable to reproduce your issue so its hard for me to fix, are you able to provide me with more information,
like where is it hanging specifically?

Well for me its doin Festering Strike, Outbreak, Festering Strike then it dark transofrmations. and then it doesnt do apocalypse , soul reaper. then after combat when i waited for all the cd’s i try and do it again but then it doesnt do anything at all. im running it at 0.050.

yeah, I had that problem where it’s hanging on apoc for some reason, and when I went to test it again it was working fine. it was a similar thing happening with my WW monk as well,

all i can tell you is what i did then it was working but i cant give it as definitive as im not sure what the cause is could be GSE itself not the macro.

what some things I have tried that have worked, are:
1 Delete macro and reimport it.
2 edit the macro by deleting everything in it EXCEPT the castsequence line, test it if its working add the other stuff back in and test again,
3 create a new tab in the macro which duplicates it, set that as the default and test.
4 open to edit it add something or not, save it then reload UI

if any of these work for you let me know as I am curious, as I have had similar things and various macros that involve a cast sequence and what I’ve listed above seemed to have worked. failing that my last resort is to create that macro in the default wow macro as its small enough and see how that works.

Well atm im usin the opener macro till it applied the outbreak + festerin strikes. then manually pop apoc then resume normal macro. seems to do the job

I’ve been having problems with some sequences myself lately, since one of the app updates lately.
1-2 weeks ago my blood dk sequences worked perfect, but this week… big bummer, I had to totally rewrite and test most sequences again. Now looking at Ekchuah’s unholy and frost spec, looking here what you addicts have done. :wink:

I can’t point out where the problem exactly is, but when I have imported or changed something I have to reload the ui.
If I don’t do that or half/most of the sequence doesn’t work (so I get a lot of auto attacks), or the targetting jumps all around.
Targeting all enemies within range and if there’s a ability that’s ranged … auto pull mobs from all around. (Not much of a problem when you’re a tank or out-geared, but for the rest… bad. Remembering what my hunter was doing last night, when I changed some spells while in a big cave… I thought I was far enough away. lol)
After each change, I reload the ui, and most of the auto switch targets is gone.

It also looks / feels like that the location were you put spells in the sequencer is now more of a of impact than before.
I mean if you put it in key press or key release, in pre- or post-macro.

(BTW. FYI. I’m working with a Coolermaster CM Storm Mech keyboard with macro keys.)

For ST; 2,2,x,3,x,1/2,2 are the BiS Talents and for AoE 2,2,x,3,x,3,2 are BiS. Any chance of updating the Macro to reflect these talents to best perform as Unholy?

Would love to seee that too. And which ms should we run it?