#showtooltip Unholy Presence
/castsequence [nocombat] [modifier:alt] Raise Dead
/castsequence reset=target Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Death Coil
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dark Transformation
/castsequence reset=target Scourge Strike,Festering Strike
/startattack

This macro will help keep your pet out when you forget before combat and while in combat hold alt to let your pet out. I use Roiling Blood to spread my dots but you could replace Blood Boil with Pestilence. As all my macros you always want to keep the CDs on another macro. Something kind of like this.

#showtooltip Empower Rune Weapon
/cast Unholy Frenzy
/cast Blood Fury
/cast Summon Gargoyle
/cast Empower Rune Weapon
/use 13
/use 14

If you have any questions feel free to message me and I will get back to you.

NOTE: all macros are ran at 150 ms.

Blood Tap is understandable, and I guess so is Outbreak but it shouldn’t be. Though I think you could change it by adding Outbreak to the normal /cast part. Even though it’s in the beginning, adding it again doesn’t hurt either seeing it does have a cooldown.

/castsequence reset=target Outbreak,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,0,Unholy Blight
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Death Coil
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Dark Transformation
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Summon Gargoyle
/castsequence reset=7 Soul Reaper,Festering Strike,Scourge Strike,Festering Strike
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/cast [combat] Outbreak
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

sorry im new to this site and ty for your knowledge. i /bow.
i was wondering if you can make an lvling macro, everyone is kinda pissed on me for my low dps when im noob dk Unholy. pls help me
should i change spec to frost or ?
since many of the spell in the dk unholy i have seen here isnt even known at lvl 60 where im atm.

And btw i have razer naga orbweaver so i can manually set up spell but nahh idk. hm :confused:

Hello Glenn, I suggested the following before for other members. You can always adapt a lazy macro by removing the spells that you do not have yet. An easy way to do this is with the Macro Toolkit addon let’s you see which spells you do not have yet on the macro because they are not highlighted with a color. While it might not be as optimal as the high level version, usually rotations are about the same or once is cleaned up you can always add or subtract spells to make it work better for your level.

ahh ok ty, ofc i will do that… :slight_smile:

[quote quote=9875]Blood Tap is understandable, and I guess so is Outbreak but it shouldn’t be. Though I think you could change it by adding Outbreak to the normal /cast part. Even though it’s in the beginning, adding it again doesn’t hurt either seeing it does have a cooldown.

/castsequence reset=target Outbreak,null<br>
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,0,Unholy Blight<br>
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Death Coil<br>
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Dark Transformation<br>
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Horn of Winter<br>
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Summon Gargoyle<br>
/castsequence reset=7 Soul Reaper,Festering Strike,Scourge Strike,Festering Strike<br>
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon<br>
/cast [combat] Outbreak<br>
/use [combat] 13<br>
/use [combat] 14<br>
/startattack
[/quote]

I noticed that when Outbreak was on cool down the macro stopped working at times until it came back off cool down.

Yes, this macro will hang when Outbreak is on CD due to the starting line /castsequence reset=target Outbreak,null … If outbreak cannot fire off it will not cast anything past that point on a target change. I left outbreak from my macro because it was doing more damage than good to the whole of the macro. Try taking out that first line and leave the one on the bottom /cast [combat] Outbreak … See how that does.

any of you guys have a lazy macro for unholy dk?

I really need you guys help me Unholy, any idea for them?
thank you!

Still working on it.

This is my working marco for Unholy - Build 3,1,1,1,1,1

You have to do Blood Trap and Outbreak manuel

/castsequence reset=target Outbreak,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,0,Unholy Blight
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Death Coil
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Dark Transformation
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Summon Gargoyle
/castsequence reset=7 Soul Reaper,Festering Strike,Scourge Strike,Festering Strike
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack