Unholy DK OneShot Macro

Hey guys,
i’m new at this thing, so new, that I only play this for 4 weeks, but even so, i’m using a macro for my Unholy Death Knight, and i’m was wandering if any of you could give a look and evaluate this macro.

I’m iLvl 508 and i’m getting 100k dps in burst and then it drops between 70-80k…

My Talents are:
1-1-1-1-1-2

This is the macro i’m using:

/startattack
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Death Coil
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Dark Transformation
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Remorseless Winter
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=target Scourge Strike,Festering Strike,Blood Boil
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/cast [combat] Unholy Frenzy
/petattack

Cheers to all!

doesnt work

Can you explain why “It doesn’t work” what issues you are having etc. Just saying it doesn’t work does nothing for the community using these macro’s. I have tested this macro and it works fine for me. So thats telling me its something on your end. Could be a simple copy paste issue or latency problems. Let us know what is not firing off and if anything is going off to much.

Cheers

Hey guys, i’m trying to find a pvp macro which include some specific abilities not rly used for dps. This will fade @ 6.0 due to the supress of necrotic strike but anyway.

/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Necrotic Strike
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Death Coil
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Dark Transformation
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=9 Plague Strike,Festering Strike,Scourge Strike,Blood Boil, Icy Touch
/petattack

u can change the reset timer depends on ur rune regenerating

This is a test macro for dummies but still it has 130-150k dps with burst timers.

This is a characterbased 550ilvl macro working with Roiling Blood and Rune empowerment in unholy stance.

To make use of it into pvp / arena i’ve taken away the deathcoil line into manual button so i can spam for dmg or save for lichborne.

If u got any comments i would appreciate ( and yes i’m not english or american )