Update macros for 5.0

I am having problems getting the macros to load with the addon/macrobank again for some reason. When I click on the pre-load. Does the temp and all that.

But if you can update the website here, I can just make em myself. Thanks love your site btw. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, If you can put macros up for hunters that would be great as well. What I am using atm. I think the old macros still work. But wanna make sure I am doing you know, right rotation and sutff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now Hunter macros’ are a little complicated. One thing is you can’t make double cast sequence macros anymore. Blizzard removed that. So there are ways around it by creating more than one macro, but it takes sometime. Also realize that many of the new abilities like Dire Beast are buggy. Example is you can’t have Dire Beat and Cobra Shot in the same macro, as it won’t allow you to do Cobra shot. So to remedy this, you have to create a long castsequence that goes way beyond the scopes of a lazy macro.

I have a good Marksmen and Beast Mastery macro working, but currently their DPS is really low. It does the rotation just hurts it too. I think we need to wait for the theorycrafters to give us a solid understanding of what talents to choose first. Once that is done Luis, and others can really help create these macros.

@Luis: I will be helping you on some of this. I have mostly everything at every class at 85, and I’m putting in some research to find out what works and what doesn’t.

please baby jesus and luis lol give me lazy buttons!!!

also i love you

thank you that is all.

I’ll have a BM Macro posted in a little bit. Its a start, I think I just need to iron out somethings with CDs.

Hi!

Thanks for the work all you guys do for everyone it’s truly amazing. Do you guys know when the 5.0.4 beta BM hunter macros will be posted? Not rushing you guys at all take your time just curious I really miss em!

I will post them in the Hunter BM section. I’m still working on the kinks.

Jose,

I have posted what seems like a good BM macro in the forums. BM is probably the hardest rotation currently due to all the new CDs.

Omg, I could not have said it any better myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am lost since patch. I feel as if my toons have been taken over by aliens, and are no longer my toons. Help me Lazy Macros, help me …

[quote quote=3144]

please baby jesus and luis lol give me lazy buttons!!! also i love you thank you that is all.
Omg, I could not have said it any better myself. :p I am lost since patch. I feel as if my toons have been taken over by aliens, and are no longer my toons. Help me Lazy Macros, help me … [/quote]

LOL you guys are hilarious. Thanks Michael Lynch and John Mason for helping with the macros :slight_smile:

Patch 5.0: I will start working on the macros as soon as I can and posting them as they are made. Vote on the poll for priority on the class you would like to be done first. Tell your friends to vote for your class if is at the bottom /wink.

All my macros are busted…can’t stand trying to relearn classes. Can’t wait for the macros for 5.0.4 to be finished… Great work so far and good luck! (So far I have had no success at all…)

Dan Frederick

(Network Engineer and HUGE fan)

[quote quote=3147]

Nina Gal wrote:
con2tion wrote: please baby jesus and luis lol give me lazy buttons!!! also i love you thank you that is all.
Omg, I could not have said it any better myself. :p I am lost since patch. I feel as if my toons have been taken over by aliens, and are no longer my toons. Help me Lazy Macros, help me …
LOL you guys are hilarious. Thanks Michael Lynch and John Mason for helping with the macros Patch 5.0: I will start working on the macros as soon as I can and posting them as they are made. Vote on the poll for priority on the class you would like to be done first. Tell your friends to vote for your class if is at the bottom /wink. [/quote]

Awesome news. BM for Hunters is going to hard. BM has the hardest rotation currently due to all the CDs. I’ll post an Elemental Macro for Shammies and a Shadow Priest one tonight. Both look good. I think I got a good Kitty Druid one too, but it’s not really tested.

I’m happy to be helping Luis on this.

heya guys and gals :slight_smile: Great job… here are somthing i use for my druid… its working but i will like to have som help on it…

/castsequence reset=6 Mangle,Lacerate,Swipe,Lacerate for single target and
/castsequence reset=6 Mangle,Swipe,Thrash,Swipe for AOE

A friend of mine sent me a paladin protection lazy macro, I haven’t tested yet but says it works. I will be posting it soon.

[quote quote=3151]heya guys and gals Great job… here are somthing i use for my druid… its working but i will like to have som help on it… /castsequence reset=6 Mangle,Lacerate,Swipe,Lacerate for single target and
/castsequence reset=6 Mangle,Swipe,Thrash,Swipe for AOE [/quote]

Maybe someone here can help you out with that, I think Michael was going to post a feral druid one. Or will have to wait until I get done with the other classes before I get deep into that class.

Yea I’ll be posting one. I have got most of it working, trying to get Berzerk to work in it too.

Hi guys, just wanted to say a big thank you to all who contribute macros here, it’s a huge help to me, i love the work you guys are doing here, keep it up:)

In relation to the new 5.04 prot pally macros, can someone educate a layman(me) why there is no crusader strike macroed in? also please please do a prot pally aoe macro. Thank you once again.

Hello Peter Graf, in the past we have decided to leave Crusader Strike out of the macro because it is a single target spell and in some cases the damage was about the same by just hitting Hammer of the Righteous and with the new patch it puts a debuff on the target to reduce their physical damage.

Besides that because it is a lazy macro, Hammer of the Righteous allows the player not to worry about it when there is more than 1 target and would of have to switch spells.

You can always edit the macro to fit your needs, just replace Hammer of the Righteous with Crusader Strike and that should make it a single target macro.