VENG BETA 8.0x

Forums Forums Classes Demon Hunters Vengeance 8.0.x VENG BETA 8.0x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

In an effort to keep many up and running as quick as possible, I’ve been working on some quick start macros
    on as many classes as I can.

I don’t expect these to be optimal yet just to get things going from the Launch of BFA, they all work for me
    feel free to try and leave feedback, although I don’t intend to change anything until live or if they change a class drastically.
    I don’t mind you using these as a foundation for your own macro just some praise 😛

the new GSE uses a code string now for ease of importing,
    these are all tested using bosted 110s in Zulazar no leggos and bottom barrel gear so may perform better

Tab 1 is for if specced with felblade, Tab 2 is if specced Charred flesh or flame crash,

mod shift for firey brand
    mod alt for spirit bomb
    I also keep a soul cleave on the hotbar handy for a resource dump for heals

dGJtdaWsKkVLqEnHsZeP0SjPBkv6xi52kv7KQ2Ry3OY(HmmL8BPmqGyOuPgmOHRuoOuL6WQ6yK6CeQwisrlLqXIPsSCapdLEQKLP45iMisHPsIjJu10PCrGepMOlRY1HkBeQQ2kuL2mvsBhi1hLQKzjv10OIZduNgv9nOmAPkghbNeQk3ffDnPI7bvX2asADOqhhfC0rjEDk8ck(Ef)eLukV6XzKu6zgnRofnoxFCQw86u9gN1tdiL)el)(dsbwf0p3tsvBNeF0i(oc6uDFjqdVhaHVXrIs86OeVofL8jg5ya3XjpeebboYz4r22D5neebNflMW0hbNflMW0hbNrWbdl(jfL8jgcolwSzfpBkk5tmeuJjG5SI3jfL8jgckcKn1h8bWebNLthnB8DsrjFIHGIazt9bFamrqTG4A9kEqnfL8jgcoSJG4SPOT12OLFN3snPC3iw3xc0IsSu0DGDdCesuIxNIs(edbfT3ONrsp8UAmrWz5SgD8tkk5tmeu0EJEgFvJjcwB8a8gcsZ2UlXsv2THFCCsJVXLQogWDCg)RMYnW19LaTOeVofL8jgcolwmHjwk6oWI5uVNCrjwS4NOeVofL8jg5ya3XjpeebboYz4r22D5neebNflMW0hbNflMW0hbNflMW0hbNrWbdl(jfL8jgcolwSzfpBkk5tmeuJjG5SI3jfL8jgckcKn1h8bWebNLthnB8DsrjFIHGIazt9bFamrqTG4A9kfTT2gT878wQjL7gX6(sGwuILIUdSBGJqIs86uuYNyiOO9g9ms6H3vJjcolN1OJFsrjFIHGI2B0Z4RAmrWXbZPJtSu0DGfZPEp5IsSuUbUUVeOfL41POKpXqWzXIjmXsv2THFCCsJVXLQogWDCg)RglwQUphUxfFC2ba6JZ4BCHMXILaVENG
    Talents 1222131

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.

• The Default macro is 1

</p>
    Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Shear

KeyPress: Fiery Brand

Main Sequence: Felblade, Infernal Strike, Demon Spikes, Soul Cleave, Sigil of Flame, Immolation Aura, Shear

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Shear

KeyPress: Spirit Bomb, Fiery Brand

Main Sequence: Infernal Strike, Demon Spikes, Soul Cleave, Sigil of Flame, Immolation Aura, Shear

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

OP macro updated for beta 12 build of GSE. which is also fine for PTR
    IF you are getting spell ids and macro not working, then you have updated GSE incorrectly not my macro problem

AdmiralSmurf
    First Sergeant

Getting about 1.5k sustained dps. Standing against tanking dummy for about 3-4 stacks. ilvl 230.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘VENG BETA 8.0x’ is closed to new replies.