Voodoo Boom - 7.1.5 / GSE v2

Here is my Voodoo_Boom macro for Balance Druids for patch 7.1.5 and GSE v2.

A crazy as this sounds, I have not run a single instance or raid on my Druid. Yah, Say what!?!?! Yes it is true, but i have my reasons and I am hoping to change that soon, thanks to GSE and this community. So I thank everyone for their contributions and a huge thank you to Timothy and others for the great work on GSE v2!

My gear score is currently at 809 and with this macro I am running at right around 200K sustained over 5 minutes on target dummy. The initial burst is around 290-300k and then settles in at the 200k mark. These test were with no pots, flasks, or other buffs.

I’m hoping that what I am seeing are good number and I’m hoping some of the Boomers that are running content can provide feedback.

The macro itself will apply the first Moonfire and Sunfire, then I use shift to re-apply Moonfire and CTRL to re-apply Sunfire. I find this allows for better control of Moonfire and Sunfire.

• Razor Naga with a .040 second delay.
  • Talents are 3133213
  • Change or Remove Berserking racial if you’re not troll
Sequences['Voodoo_Boom'] = {
  Author="Voodôômon@Exodar",  
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "3133213",
  Help = "",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy  [noharm][dead]",
        "/use [noform] Moonkin Form",
        "/cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Moonfire, Sunfire, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [mod:shift] Moonfire",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Sunfire",
        "/cast [combat] New Moon(Artifact)",
        "/cast [combat] Starsurge",
        "/castsequence [combat] Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike",
        "/cast [combat] Starsurge",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}

Note: If macro locks up with CTRL or Shift modifier make sure to clear any key bindings. So if you are use Key 1 for the macro, you will need to clear Shift+1 and CTRL+1 from your keybindings.

Hope I covered all the information needed.

-Beef

your talents are wrong for the spells you selected mate: Incarnation: Chosen of Elune is 75 / 2 and you have it as 75 / 3 Stellar flare. typo or what ? just helping out :slight_smile:

Doh! And here I am thinking I had everything covered! Thanks Druccy for catching that error! I have corrected the talents to reflect 3133213

Thanks for the assist!

-Beef

hey we gotta help each other where we can :slight_smile:

Getting a Storage{string “storage”} 5: unfinished string near "talents: 3133413’

help!!!

[quote quote=40383]"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
“/use [noform] Moonkin Form”,
“/cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune”,
“/castsequence reset=target Moonfire, Sunfire, null”,[/quote]

something about the spacing seems odd… is this intentional? Actually im not sure it will make a differance.

Not sure, but check the error and compare to what is in the macro… The ‘4’ is not valid option.

-Beef

This is how GSE v2 exported the macro, but once imported you will not see the spacing. So no, this will not matter.

-Beef

unable to import. Did some tried to import macro to GSE2?

Getting same error as above on import

Storage{string “storage”} 5: unfinished string near “talents: 3133413”′

[quote quote=40746]Getting same error as above on import
Storage{string “storage”} 5: unfinished string near “talents: 3133413″′
[/quote]

Look at the macro he posted, that would suggest something wrong with this line

Help = "Talents: 3133213

Maybe it should be
Help = "Talents: 3133213"

Sorry all… I tested importing and I also was getting the same error. It appears that the Help information was not importing correctly even though it was exactly how it GSEv2 exported it.

I have removed the Help: text and you should be able to correctly import the macro.

Also, if you are questing and finding that you are automatically switching to the next possible target, thus pulling mobs you did not intend to pull… You can removed the line “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]” from the keypress section. This will stop that from happening.

Again sorry about the import issue

-Beef

Big thumbs up Beef, I really like this macro. Fits my playstyle perfectly. Thanks!

[quote quote=40759]Big thumbs up Beef, I really like this macro. Fits my playstyle perfectly. Thanks!
[/quote]

Thanks! Glad you like it.

-Beef